Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 04:01 pm
@revelette2,
That's bullshit ...except for the part about Hillary being the anti-Christ.
Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 04:06 pm
@maporsche,
Hold on to your ass! I don't disavow all of that. (They'll all need hospitalization now)
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 04:35 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
The word Republican isn't a put down in and of itself as far as I'm concerned, but I'm sure when I point out Hillary's policies are much more in line with Republican policies than Democrat, it may be viewed as less than complimentary by certain Hillary bros skulking among the threads.

"Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that what you mean by Hillary's policies are much more in line with Republican policies than Democrat."

What you mean is that many republicans and democrats alike are related in the antisocial ideas. I personally think that the main doctrine of republicans is that of wolves and Hillary and many of her followers are wolves in sheep's clothing.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 05:08 pm
@Lash,
Damn!! Dont you wish you could pull a Hillary and delete all your previous posts?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 06:07 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Damn!! Dont you wish you could pull a Hillary and delete all your previous posts?

You find this to be funny don't you? I would like to share something interesting with others and I can only wish that you could benefit from it but I do understand the present reality does not allow for all my wishes.

It is well documented by both men and women psychologists that queen bee's have no success rate that has been recorded of their ability to heal a little from their cluster b disorder, My view point seems to suggest that Hillary has a Narcissistic personality disorder and as with all Narcissists with NPD she has an antisocial personality disorder as well .
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 06:10 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/bernie-sanders-will-vote-for-hillary-clinton/index.html

The lovely Clinton News Media. Bernie said he'd LIKELY or PROBABLY vote for Clinton.

It wasn't the evil MSM p;otting to destroy Bernie. All the media did was quote his wishy-washy ass two times - a couple hours apart.

That was long enough for him to change from answering a straightforward question from Joe Scarborough on MSNBC "Are you going to vote for Hillary Clinton?"
"Yes"...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/06/24/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-vote/86327816/

... To waffling back to saying "I'll probably" vote for her on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/bernie-sanders-will-vote-for-hillary-clinton/index.html
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 06:16 pm
@snood,
Your links seem to be garbage, they do not load easily. Maybe they do not like progressives, who knows?
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 06:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Your links seem to be garbage, they do not load easily. Maybe they do not like progressives, who knows?

Might be your computer, dude. But try these:

Bernie says "Yes" on MSNBC"
http://www.vox.com/2016/6/24/12023648/bernie-sanders-endorses-hillary-clinton

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-vote/488591/

Bernie says "Probably" on CNN:

Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 07:15 pm
@RABEL222,
Nope. I know you and your buddies LOVE "evolving" opinions. If it's good enough for your president, I'm confident you support me doing it!!

Thanks!!!
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 07:17 pm
@snood,
Let's say this is true and is not doctored which I am not saying that it is doctored. Maybe Bernie sees things differently than me but I will be honest and say that I will not vote for a lesser of two evils. Those days are over for me. At the moment I am in for Jill Stein but I could change in time.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 07:19 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

See though, the thing you don't seem to understand is...
Bernie good, Hillary bad.

Finally, he understands!
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 08:25 pm
@snood,
Do you disagree with the rest of his speech that you referred me to?
Here it is.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 09:04 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

snood wrote:

See though, the thing you don't seem to understand is...
Bernie good, Hillary bad.

Finally, he understands!

No, Lash. Only 3 categories of people don't get the joke that one can't think of politics in such drastic black and white. Children, the mentally challenged, and dishonest scum for whom no lie is too low to make a point.
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 09:05 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Nope. I know you and your buddies LOVE "evolving" opinions. If it's good enough for your president, I'm confident you support me doing it!!

Thanks!!!

You're freaking lost.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 09:07 pm
@snood,
Don't be so hard on yourself.
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 09:08 pm
@Lash,
Confused as ever, I get the joke. You are the joke.
Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 09:22 pm
@snood,
No Don Quixote. I'm just a person you like to get your weird rage on with. Get some kind of normal life.
snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 10:14 pm
@Lash,
I don't know your life, but I bet someone with your drive to have the last nasty word every single time probably isn't deliriously happy.
You don't know my life - It's just one of your sad bitter things you do to act like you know something about people's lives here. I've seen you do it to at least 3 others -make nasty comments about their lives away from this site. Who does that?

I know you step across lines of decency more often than anyone else and then whine more often than anyone about people getting personal and ad hominem and not self-aware. I see you project an intensely bitter hatefulness on several people here and only lay low when you know the mods have been alerted. It's your game.We tolerate you because you infest this site like a bad rash and we have no choice. But more people are on to you now. They saw what crazy lengths you went to in your demented Bernie crusade. They've seen the backlog of nastiness and the twisted lying you do.

So, basically - if you stop directing your chickenshit sarcastic mania at me, I'll not respond. But you don't get to make snide nasty juvenile digs for free.
Lash

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 10:32 pm
@snood,
Let's see if you tell the truth or are a rageaholic liar with no self-control.

You're on.

No cheap allusions to me; no mention of me or any sideways digs.

Complete discontinuation of any communication between us will improve my participation here dramatically and improve the quality of participation for everyone else.

Be serious.

momoends

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 10:51 pm
@Lash,
Quijote