Help!! I don't trust my boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend..

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 08:27 pm
I've been dating this guy that I really really like for just over a month now. His best friend just started dating this girl that is known for being a frequent cheater or to date guys who are already in another relationship. I don't actually know her personally I just know about her as she was with somebody's boyfriend that I know. My boyfriend hangs out all the time with his best friend and she is always around. I've had an instant dislike of her as I know what she's capable of. I've tried talking to my boyfriend about it. He reassures me that I have nothing to worry about that even if she were to try something that he wouldn't do anything. I still can't shake the feeling though. It's already very deep seated within me, I don't like her around and I especially don't like the fact that my boyfriend see's her more often then me. I can't hang out with him very often, certainly not as often as I would like as I am a single mother and I have other responsibilities. I don't know what to do.

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 08:31 pm
@squrlegurl,
Perhaps you could start socializing with a new group of people - without your current boyfriend and this woman who is part of your/his current circle.

Or you could learn to trust your current boyfriend.

______

You also might want to think about disliking someone you don't know personally. Sounds like you're a bit too connected to the gossip mill.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 11:27 pm
You could make sure sex is better with you. Dont you girls have meetings where strategies are taught? you should have known this one since about age 15.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 07:57 am
As long as he's seeming them/b][, don't worry.

I agree with the above opinion: you really don't know her. Give her the benefit of the doubt that she is a changed person, or at least, devoted to this fella.

0 Replies