Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 01:47 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
ITP wrote:
First of all I was a protester against Vietnam, and now I'm a Moslem.

Are the two exclusive? How many soldiers did you spit on and disrespect? How many times did you call them baby killers and then threaten their lives?

So let me get this right. You think that during the Vietnam war, American soldiers flew home to Britain so I could spit on them. You really do watch Fox News.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 02:16 pm
@izzythepush,
So there are no US bases in the UK? Lakenheath comes to mind, so there were plenty of opportunities for you to spit on US military members during the Vietnam war. So many many did you spit on and disrespect? How many did you threaten and splatter with red paint?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:01 pm
@Baldimo,
You're hysterical. You can't win an argument based on logic and reason, so like your heroes on Fox News you try to scream your down. I've never heard of Lakenheath until now, and I seriously doubt any returning soldiers from Vietnam would go the long way round via Britain instead of going across the Pacific.

You continue with your paddy, you're sounding more like a petulant toddler with every post.

I've never spat on anyone, although you seem quite the expert on it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:16 pm
@Baldimo,
Btw, have you missed naptime today?
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:26 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've never heard of Lakenheath until now, and I seriously doubt any returning soldiers from Vietnam would go the long way round via Britain instead of going across the Pacific.

You have never heard of the Air Force base at Lakenheath? It has been around since WWII. Since you didn't know the base was there, your guess means less then nothing.

Quote:
You continue with your paddy, you're sounding more like a petulant toddler with every post.

Now that is indeed the pot calling the kettle black. The very nature of a majority of your posts you sound like a petulant child. You threw a hissy fit about me putting the IRA before the UK and then continued how I must support them more then I do a elected govt. You are the very definition of a petulant child.

Quote:
I've never spat on anyone, although you seem quite the expert on it.

I think you are a liar. An admitted Vietnam war protester who didn't disrespect our military? That's a lie. It was all the rage during the late 60's and early 70's. You know that every chance you got, you would don your bell bottoms and your fake wanna be afro and go marching against the war. When you found US military members I'm sure you would throw things at them, call them baby killers and spit at them. It was the pattern of the anti-war protesters that you have admitted to being.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 04:20 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldy wrote:
You have never heard of the Air Force base at Lakenheath? It has been around since WWII. Since you didn't know the base was there, your guess means less then nothing.

Nope, I guess I don't pay as much attention to such things as you do. I don't even know where Lakenheath is, it's not in my neck of the woods. My guess is worth more than someone who keeps having conniptions though.

I was a kid during Vietnam you bloody idiot. It was over before I finished primary school. What you don't seem to understand is that it's quite possible to find a creature like you disgusting without tarring all soldiers with your pathetic brush.

What's very disturbing is that someone with very little, if any, self control was able to join the military. An emotional cripple who flies into a rage every time he's proven wrong should not have passed basic psych evaluation.

Let's stick to the facts, you have expressed your dislike of Islam, not terrorism. You put a terrorist group on equal footing with a democratically elected government. You wax lyrical about the president who sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein and armed the Taliban, but have a problem with a peacemaker.

Someone who clearly prefers lurid fantasy to facts, and does not even have the courage to stick by his own words isn't someone who even has a nodding acquaintance with the truth.

You clearly have issues, and then some, maybe you weren't hugged enough as a kid, but something has caused your emotional neoteny. You really shouldn't be allowed to own a spoon, let alone anything else more lethal.

Some people, predisposed to schizophrenic episodes, find smoking skunk triggers such. You need to do something about this before we read about you in the papers. There's professionals who can deal with your anger issues and emotional immaturity. You need to seek one out now before it's too late. Seriously.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 04:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nope, I guess I don't pay as much attention to such things as you do. I don't even know where Lakenheath is, it's not in my neck of the woods. My guess is worth more than someone who keeps having conniptions though.

These are not conniptions, they are throwing your own trashy debate tactic's back at you.

Quote:
I was a kid during Vietnam you bloody idiot. It was over before I finished primary school. What you don't seem to understand is that it's quite possible to find a creature like you disgusting without tarring all soldiers with your pathetic brush.

You were a kid during Vietnam and yet you took part in the anti-war protests? So you had to stand on your tip toes when you were spiting on members of the military?

Being a kid doesn't make a difference. I was a kid during the IRA bombings and yet you asked me several times if I donated money to the IRA. See how stupid it is to make claims about someone who wasn't old enough to know what was going on.

Quote:
What's very disturbing is that someone with very little, if any, self control was able to join the military. An emotional cripple who flies into a rage every time he's proven wrong should not have passed basic psych evaluation.

Once again you have proven nothing. You can keep saying that if it makes you feel better.

Quote:
Let's stick to the facts, you have expressed your dislike of Islam, not terrorism. You put a terrorist group on equal footing with a democratically elected government. You wax lyrical about the president who sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein and armed the Taliban, but have a problem with a peacemaker.

There are no facts here other then some sort of myopic view of what I said. The rest of this post is based on your own rantings, not of mine.

Quote:
Someone who clearly prefers lurid fantasy to facts, and does not even have the courage to stick by his own words isn't someone who even has a nodding acquaintance with the truth.

I stick to my words. Neither you or Obama can be critical of Islam. Those were my words and I'm sticking to them.

Quote:
You clearly have issues, and then some, maybe you weren't hugged enough as a kid, but something has caused your emotional neoteny. You really shouldn't be allowed to own a spoon, let alone anything else more lethal. Some people, predisposed to schizophrenic episodes, find smoking skunk triggers such. You need to do something about this before we read about you in the papers. There's professionals who can deal with your anger issues and emotional immaturity. You need to seek one out now before it's too late. Seriously.

Desperate ravings of a lost man.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 04:48 pm
@Baldimo,
I never took part in protests, and I never said I did. I've admitted to being opposed to the war, after the event, when I was old enough to understand what was going on. Your distempered brain is putting 2 and 2 together and making 47.

Actually pretty much everyone this side of the Atlantic was opposed to it, and rightly so. You made a total pig's ear out of it, we were lucky to have a PM like Harold Wilson who stood up to you.

Most protests were your side of the Atlantic however, so take it up with your fellow Mercans if you have a problem with the absence of ticker tape parades.

Baldy wrote:
I stick to my words. Neither you or Obama can be critical of Islam. Those were my words and I'm sticking to them.

Again the absence of extremism or terrorism. Why should people who live quiet productive lives and don't hurt anyone be the subject of criticism. You may think that pissing off the millions of peaceful law abiding Moslems is a good thing. Considering the problems we're having with the tiny minority that are causing problems, I think that's a bloody stupid idea, like selling chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein and arming the Taliban.

Idiots like you had your chance, and now we've got ISIS, and if you had your way there's be considerably more terrorist atrocities carried out because the law abiding majority of Moslems would keep their mouths shut.

Check out this thread I started,http://able2know.org/topic/269294-1. This Moslem man alone was instrumental in thwarting lots of plots which would all have gone ahead if we allowed fools like you to set the agenda.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 05:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
never took part in protests, and I never said I did. I've admitted to being opposed to the war, after the event, when I was old enough to understand what was going on. Your distempered brain is putting 2 and 2 together and making 47.

Wow you deleted your post where you claimed to be a Vietnam protester. That's a crafty way to stifle debate Izzy. Delete the post and then claim you never said it, what a coward.

Since you delete your posts to try and prove a point, we are done here. I don't talk with cheaters.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 05:50 pm
@Baldimo,
I've not deleted any bloody posts. You're insane, making nonsense up because you've lost the plot.

You really do watch Fox News.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 06:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes you did. Do a search for Vietnam on the page, using ctrl f, the first mention of Vietnam is you quoting me. My post is gone along with your post where you claimed to be a Vietnam protester. In fact I can't find my post where you quoted me either. You must have admin privileges for a2k. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. The best way to claim you didn't say something is to delete it. Well done Izzy.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:11 pm
@izzythepush,
Would you spit on Baldy?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:24 pm
@izzythepush,
You have to remember that during the Vietnaum war people who were intelligent enough to be against it were labeled haters of the military and were accused of many things that dident really happen. I think Baldy was from that time and as you may have noticed is easily brainwashed not being one who can think for himself. I was often accused of hating the military because I was so against the war. I had a much younger brother who was over there and while he refused to talk about it much what he did tell me of some things made me sick. I dident hate the military or the individual solders but did hate the generals who lied their asses off about the the course of the war and the fact we as a freedom loving country once again backed the worst elements of the Vietnaum government.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Explain how one can delete a post please.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:39 pm
@RABEL222,
On this site? I'm not sure, I don't have admin permissions here. Did you try what I suggested in the pages leading up to the post? The first mention on those pages is his quote. Search for the word Vietnam on those pages and tell me what you see as the first instance.

I don't know how your screen displays the pages but look at page 7 which was from Friday and go forward from there.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:43 pm
@RABEL222,
Pay attention Rabel. I'm only 41. I know you have read the posts where I talk about my military service. Contrary to Izzy's claims, I have never changed the story of my military service.

In fact I'm friends with Joe/Chicago on fb. I think that is his a2k name, it's been a while since I've seen a post from him on here. Real world name is Jon J in NY. I don't hide on the net.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:50 am
@Baldimo,
Now you're paranoid. My daughter had to install Roger Mellie as my avatar, and now you're saying I've hacked into A2K and deleted posts just to make you look stupid.

You've done a pretty good job of looking stupid all on your own. You have problems dealing with reality. Those guys at Fox News have done such a good job of programming your brain that you're incapable of seeing the truth. It's all twisted by paranoia and delusion.

What are you going to blame me for next, hiding your car keys, eating the last piece of pie, using up all the gas in your car?

You're a mess.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:49 am
@RABEL222,
No, I think spitting is quite disgusting regardless of who the target is. At first I just found him rather amusing, he's very easy to tie up in knots. Now I think it's quite disturbing. I used to work for the Social Security and have come across a lot of disturbed nutters in my time. Baldy takes the biscuit, he can't admit he was ever wrong, and when shouting down opponents doesn't work he retreats into a world of paranoid delusion. All of which is preferable to admitting he might be wrong about something.

He probably thinks he's standing firm, but he's just looking more and more ridiculous. This is a case of false memory, it's actually quite common, and most people just accept it and move on. With certain personality types however, that's just not possible. That would explain his psychotic episode.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:54 am
@RABEL222,
You're right, over here there's been a big point made of supporting our troops while still opposing the war in Iraq, because the majority of the population were against the war from the off it's very hard to give credence to such lies. Doesn't stop idiots like Baldy trying.

Remember he still insists there was evidence Saddam Hussein had WMDs prior to invasion, whereas the truth is that there was very little evidence, and Hans Blix was stopped from securing evidence that there was none.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:57 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
I don't know how your screen displays the pages but look at page 7 which was from Friday and go forward from there.

I was suspended on Friday. I didn't get back on until Sunday afternoon GMT.