I have relationship problems pl help

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 09:05 pm
Me and my boy friend have relationship for past 3 years.. We had up and downs and fights...After 2years he had breakup with me..I have waited for him two months and I too left off.but again he came and asked me that he cant able to forget me so I too accept because I love him soo much..He cares me so much for 2years.. Because of job he went to aboard. After our engagement he went to aboard.. Now almost 1 year now... He lost his interest in me.

Before when he was here he used to chat thru mobile, social chats FB, Gtalk ect..for one year he used to call daily night but not coming to chat.. but I like to communicate thru chat also. I asked him directly why you are not coming.. He saying that he don’t have interest to chat.. he is comfortable to talk. But he used to chat with his friends. I don’t know why he is avoiding me.. He using some another mobile no also which is not share with me..
After 6months we are going to get married. I think so he don’t like me ???He saying he hate because I fighted for small small things.. Yes I did but not regularly,if I could not able to control so that time I asked that why you are not coming to social chats, why you are hiding??do you have any relationship there..These questions I ask him..I don’t know what to do now.. I love him so much.. I am very much interest to talk to him.. But his is not..
In our recent fight;I asked that why your are not coming to social chat, what proplem with you, why you uninstall the app??so we had fight, I called him in mid night at 1pm,He says that he don’t have interest to marry me..but ill marry you.I wont cheat you at all..thats the reason ill marry you.. I was so upset, two weeks now I didn’t attend his call, he used to call me daily for one time but I didn’t attend his call.i don’t like to talk with him after he said that.Please advice, what shall I doo now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 627 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 10:16 pm
@challsopee,
Quote:
He says that he don’t have interest to marry me

So move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 05:37 am
He TOLD you he is not interested in you.

You must not talk to him anymore.

Find a nice man who lives near you .
0 Replies