The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:31 am
@BillRM,
Nice stuff from a cop buff!!!!!!!!

So which is it, you fear them railroading you or you think every shooting gets cleared? Are you on drugs??????
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:32 am
@giujohn,
Do what I do: live a productive, honest, free life.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:37 am
From another site I post on:

"The text of a comment I posted to the NY Times' reportage on the murder of the two police officers:

Mark Kessinger
5 hours ago

I am thoroughly appalled and disgusted by Lynch's statement as well as some of the comments here suggesting that Mayor di Blasio bears any responsibility for the actions of some crazed gunman who had murdered shot his ex-girlfriend prior to killing the two officers, and then killed himself immediately after. Irrespective of what the gunman said in an Instagram message, clearly there was a lot going on with this guy that had nothing to do with the death of Eric Garner, and certainly had nothing to do with anything the Mayor said or didn't say. Neither the fear of police officers nor the rage over the failure to hold police accountable for the death of Eric Garner originated with the Mayor. In fact, by expressing a degree of empathy with the protesters' concerns, the mayor may have actually helped to ease tensions as compared to what they might have been had the Mayor taken the kind of belligerent tone embraced by the PBA. And the entire NYPD should be ashamed of the spectacle of fellow officers turning their backs to the mayor, effectively exploiting the tragic deaths of these two officer in service of trying to gain an upper hand in their disagreements with the Mayor. It was juvenile and disgusting.

On edit: I have been advised that the gunman's attempt to kill his girlfriend was unsuccessful, thus, in the interest of accuracy, I have struck the word 'murdered' and have replaced it with the word 'shot.' I cannot edit my original comment in the NY Times, and thats why 'murdered' still appears, albeit as strikethrough text. In any case, the gunman's lack of success is not germane to the point I was making."
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:49 am
New York Officers’ Killer, Adrift and Ill, Had a Plan

By KIM BARKER and AL BAKERDEC. 21, 2014
Photo
Ismaaiyl Brinsley Credit Fulton County Sheriff's Office
Continue reading the main story
Continue reading the main story Share This Page

Email
Tweet
Save
more

Ismaaiyl Brinsley, who had drifted between friends and family members for most of his short life, alienating most of them and failing at almost anything that he tried, decided to come home on Saturday. He boarded a bus in Baltimore, arrived in Midtown Manhattan just before 11 a.m., and then disappeared onto the N train at the Times Square subway stop.

He was bound for Brooklyn, where he had been born 28 years before, carrying the silver Taurus 9-millimeter pistol he had used earlier to shoot his ex-girlfriend.

He had a plan, which he soon shared with the world via Instagram: He wanted to kill two police officers.
Related Coverage

Gathering at a memorial in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, on Sunday for two officers who were killed in an ambush.
New York Police Add Precautions After AmbushDEC. 21, 2014
Officers Rafael Ramos, 40, left, and Wenjian Liu, 32, were killed on Saturday.
In Brooklyn, the Lives of 2 Officers Are Recalled as Their Deaths Are MournedDEC. 21, 2014
The Rev. Al Sharpton spoke at the National Action Network on Sunday with Esaw Garner, left, the widow of Eric Garner.
At Demonstrations, a Change in Tone After Officers Are KilledDEC. 21, 2014
Mayor Bill de Blasio with James P. O’Neill and William J. Bratton at St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
A Widening Rift Between de Blasio and the New York City Police Is Savagely Ripped OpenDEC. 21, 2014
The funeral of Officer Joseph Piagentini in Deer Park, Long Island, in 1971. Eight months later, two other police officers, Gregory Foster and Rocco Laurie, were assassinated as they patrolled the Lower East Side, gunned down from behind.
About New York: Officers’ Killer Took Aim at New York City of TodayDEC. 21, 2014
2 N.Y.P.D. Officers Killed in Brooklyn Ambush; Suspect Commits SuicideDEC. 20, 2014

What exactly pushed Mr. Brinsley to fatally shoot two police officers before shooting himself is not clear. But by Sunday evening, several things had become obvious. He had an extensive history with the police, having been arrested 20 times — mainly for petty crimes like stealing condoms from a Rite Aid drugstore in Ohio. He spent two years in prison after firing a stolen gun near a public street in Georgia.
Photo
The University of Maryland Medical Center, a day after Mr. Brinsley shot his ex-girlfriend in Owings Mills, Md., before heading to Brooklyn. Credit Nate Pesce for The New York Times

Mr. Brinsley had also suffered from mental problems. Relatives told the police he had taken medication at one point, and when he was asked during an August 2011 court hearing if he had ever been a patient in a mental institution or under the care of a psychiatrist or psychologist, he said yes. He had also tried to hang himself a year ago, the police said.

By this year, Mr. Brinsley had become isolated. He was estranged from his family. His on-again, off-again relationship with Shaneka Thompson, 29, who works for the Maryland Department of Welfare and serves in the Air Force Reserve, was off again. By Saturday, he had seized on the deaths at the hands of police officers of Eric Garner on Staten Island and Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., focusing his rage against the authorities. In his short life, during which Mr. Brinsley failed to finish high school, to hold a steady job or, seemingly, to commit even the smallest crime without being caught, thoughts of revenge seemed to be the one thing giving him purpose.

“Most of his postings and rants are on the Instagram account, and what we’re seeing from this right now is anger against the government,” Robert K. Boyce, the Police Department’s chief of detectives, said at a news conference on Sunday. Chief Boyce added that one of those posts showed a burning flag, and in others Mr. Brinsley talked of the anger he felt toward the police. There were, Chief Boyce said, “other postings as well, of self-despair, of anger at himself and where his life is right now.”

No members of his family spoke of Mr. Brinsley with fondness. He bounced from family home to family home growing up, attending high school in New Jersey but reaching only the 10th grade. A sister in Atlanta, Nawaal Brinsley, said she had not seen him in two years. Another sister who had lived in the Bronx could not be reached, but the police said they had been called to a dispute with Mr. Brinsley at her home in 2011. Mr. Brinsley’s mother, who lives in Brooklyn, told the police she feared her son and had not seen him in a month. She said “he had a very troubled childhood and was often violent,” Chief Boyce said.
Continue reading the main story Continue reading the main story

Mr. Brinsley was so transient that the police did not have a solid address for him. That made tracing his movements difficult, even as his disintegration was there for anyone to see online. But his movements on Saturday had become clearer by Sunday, according to the police.

About 5:30 a.m. Saturday, Mr. Brinsley arrived at the apartment complex of Ms. Thompson, who lives in Owings Mills, Md., just northwest of Baltimore. The two had known each other for about a year. Mr. Brinsley entered Ms. Thompson’s third-floor apartment using a key. Ms. Thompson called her mother, complaining about Mr. Brinsley’s being there. Ms. Thompson’s mother overheard the two arguing. Then the phone went dead.

A neighbor heard a woman scream, and a pop. “She was yelling, ‘You shot me, you shot me!' ” said the neighbor, who asked to remain anonymous. “I heard him run out the door. She was yelling for help, banging, yelling: ‘Help me, help me.’ ”

The Baltimore police arrived about 5:50 a.m. Ms. Thompson then told Baltimore County police that Mr. Brinsley had shot her in the stomach and taken her cellphone, leaving his behind.

As Mr. Brinsley made his way to the Bolt Bus stop in Baltimore, he called Ms. Thompson’s mother from her daughter’s phone at about 6:05 a.m. He told her that he had shot her daughter by accident, and that he hoped that Ms. Thompson survived. (She remained hospitalized Sunday.)

By 6:30 a.m., the Baltimore County police started tracking Ms. Thompson’s cellphone. It soon pinged, moving northbound on Interstate 95. Mr. Brinsley was on the bus to New York.

As the bus traveled north, Mr. Brinsley kept calling Ms. Thompson’s mother, trying to find out Ms. Thompson’s condition.

Meanwhile, the Baltimore police were tracking his progress. By 10:49 a.m., Mr. Brinsley had arrived in New York. The phone let out a signal near 43rd Street and Eighth Avenue. A video camera caught him getting on the N train.

Once in Brooklyn, he used Ms. Thompson’s phone to make posts to Instagram. One showed a leg of his camouflage pants and his greenish shoe, spattered in blood. The other showed his pistol. “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today They Take 1 Of Ours...... Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice,” he wrote.

At 12:07 p.m., Mr. Brinsley dropped the phone near the Barclays Center and disappeared.

The phone kept pinging, though, and the Baltimore County police contacted the police in Brooklyn. At 2:10 p.m., Baltimore County authorities reached the 70th Precinct, near where the signal had been detected, and said they had faxed over a wanted poster of Mr. Brinsley.

It was not clear if the fax was received. Police Commissioner William J. Bratton said on Saturday that it did not show up until about 2:45 p.m.

By then, time had run out. Mr. Brinsley was in Bedford-Stuyvesant. He stopped two men on a street corner. He asked them what gang they belonged to. He urged them to follow him on Instagram. Then he said they should watch what he did next.

That was when Mr. Brinsley walked past the patrol car where Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos sat, near Myrtle and Tompkins Avenues. Crossing the street, he approached the car from behind. He fired four shots, killing both men. He fled to a nearby subway station, where he shot himself.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 04:32 pm
I take note of several things in light of the assaination of two heros of the street.

The first is the call by CNN and their lap dogs to disassociate these assasinations from the protests, which included a mob of human garbage chanting, " What do we want?...Dead cops....When do we want it?...Now."

I find this disingenuous in that when others have clearly showed that both the Brown and Garner incidents were NOT related to race but CNN kept the race fires burning by insiting it was. Or by perpetuating the lie they died because they were jaywalking or selling cigarettes when they know full well they died because they resisited arrest.

How are these assainations related to the anti-cop rhetoric? The same way lone wolfe terroists commit the heinous acts that they do when spurred on by anti-American rhetoric from radical Isalm. NO DIFFERENCE WHAT-SO-EVER.

When the Mayor of NYC tells the masses that he has had to advise his son to fear the police and the President, his Attorney General, and MSNBC's attack dog Al Shithead, do the same by spreading the lie that there is a systemic problem of racist trigger happy cops, you get nut jobs like this Brinsley feeling empowered by the hate speech and the rhetoric. No different than when the terrorist yells out allahu akbar before he kills, Brinsely said, They kill one of ours we kill 2 of theirs." NOT RELATED???? In a ******* pigs eye.

This isnt the first time that NYC cops have been in the crosshairs. It happened in the 70's when there were a rash of assainations by radical black groups. The out come? Cops didnt expose themselves to any danger. They didnt protect anyone except themselves. If that happens again you will see the murder rate go back up to 2000 a year and auto thefts back up to 80000 with a corresponing jump in all crime. And not just in NYC. You can thank Al **** for brains, the liberal media, and bleeding heart politicains.

I also note an effort by law enforcement looking into radical statements on the internet against the saftey of police. Wonder what they will think of BOB's posts.

Be advised...HATE SPEECH IS NOT PROTECTED UNDER THE FIRST AMMENDMENT.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:12 pm
@giujohn,
Oh goooeyjohn, that a load of crap. No wonder you like it so much.

Congress Just Passed a Bill Addressing Police Killings While No One Was Looking
http://mic.com/articles/106392/congress-just-passed-a-bill-addressing-police-killings-while-no-one-was-looking

After watching nationwide protests unfold against police brutality, members of Congress did what they have seemed incapable of doing for years: something.

A bill passed by both chambers of Congress and headed to President Barack Obama's desk will require local law enforcement agencies to report every police shooting and other death at their hands. That data will include each victim's age, gender and race as well as details about what happened.

"You can't begin to improve the situation unless you know what the situation is," bill sponsor Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Va.) told the Washington Post. "We will now have the data."

snip

While it will likely take a long time once more to get a usably large picture of police killings across the country, the federal government has an enforcement mechanism to make sure agencies submit: The Department of Justice can withhold federal funds from any states that don't comply.

Read more at the link. I am sure Obama will sign this.

THANK YOU BOBBY SCOTT!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:13 pm
TIME MAGAZINE: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: The Police Aren’t Under Attack. Institutionalized Racism Is.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: The Police Aren’t Under Attack. Institutionalized Racism Is.

The way to honor those who defend our liberties with their lives — as did my father and grandfather — is not to curtail liberty, but to exercise it fully in pursuit of a just and peaceful society

According to Ecclesiastes, “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose.” For me, today, that means a time to seek justice and a time to mourn the dead.

The recent brutal murder of two Brooklyn police officers, Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, is a national tragedy that should inspire nationwide mourning. Both my grandfather and father were police officers, so I appreciate what a difficult and dangerous profession law enforcement is. We need to value and celebrate the many officers dedicated to protecting the public and nourishing our justice system. It’s a job most of us don’t have the courage to do.

At the same time, however, we need to understand that their deaths are in no way related to the massive protests against systemic abuses of the justice system as symbolized by the recent deaths—also national tragedies—of Eric Garner, Akai Gurley, and Michael Brown. Ismaaiyl Brinsley, the suicidal killer, wasn’t an impassioned activist expressing political frustration, he was a troubled man who had shot his girlfriend earlier that same day. He even Instagrammed warnings of his violent intentions. None of this is the behavior of a sane man or rational activist. The protests are no more to blame for his actions than The Catcher in the Rye was for the murder of John Lennon or the movie Taxi Driver for the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. Crazy has its own twisted logic and it is in no way related to the rational cause-and-effect world the rest of us attempt to create.

Those who are trying to connect the murders of the officers with the thousands of articulate and peaceful protestors across America are being deliberately misleading in a cynical and selfish effort to turn public sentiment against the protestors. This is the same strategy used when trying to lump in the violence and looting with the legitimate protestors, who have disavowed that behavior. They hope to misdirect public attention and emotion in order to stop the protests and the progressive changes that have already resulted. Shaming and blaming is a lot easier than addressing legitimate claims.

http://time.com/3643462/kareem-abdul-jabbar-nypd-shootings-police/
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:43 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
the mood as very clearly been anti-cop, and that is a huge problem. Cops have been almost always following the orders they have been given, which is why they dont get in trouble for aggression most of the time. If you have a problem with that then change the orders. The people on the streets should be very clear that their beef is not with cops, it is with cop bosses, to start with Mayors and Governors. Just as when our soldiers are in wars we dont approve of we should say "we support the cops, we dont support what they are doing". I should be seeing a lot more of someone with a sign protesting police violence shaking the hand of a cop or giving a cop a hug.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:05 am
@hawkeye10,
The mood is VERY anti-cop and they brought it on themselves by committing outrage, hiding outrage and protecting those who author outrage. They brought it on themselves and it will get worse unless the cops clean their own pigsty. No one orders a cop to shoot unarmed civilians in an over use of power. What does happens, just like the Catholic Church and pervert priests, is that officials hide and obscure fact and culprits. The police should not be allowed to deal with bad actors, it should be done in civil courts.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:06 am
Friday, Sep 28, 2012 08:17 AM CDT
Nine terrifying facts about America’s biggest police force
The NYPD has expanded into a massive global anti-terror operation with military capabilities
Tana Ganeva and Laura Gottesdiener, Alternet

Topics: Ray Kelly, Police, NYPD, AlterNet, New York, Wall Street, Homeland Security, Islam, Muslims, Life News, News
Nine terrifying facts about America's biggest police force NYPD officers (Credit: Reuters/Carlo Allegri)
This article originally appeared on AlterNet.

AlterNet The NYPD is the biggest police force in the country, with over 34,000 uniformed officers patrolling New York’s streets, and 51,000 employees overall — more than the FBI. It has a proposed budget of $4.6 billion for 2013, a figure that represents almost 15 percent of the entire city’s budget.

NYC’s population is a little over 8 million. That means that there are 4.18 police officers per 1,000 people. By comparison, Los Angeles, the second largest city in the U.S. with 3.8 million people, has only 9,895 officers–a ratio of 2.6 police per 1,000 people.

What has the NYPD been doing with all that cash and manpower? In addition to ticketing minorities for standing outside of their homes, spying on Muslims who live in New Jersey, abusing protesters, and gunning down black teens over weed, the NYPD has expanded into a massive global anti-terror operation with surveillance and military capabilities unparalleled in the history of US law enforcement.

In an email published by WikiLeaks, an FBI official joked about how shocked Americans would be if they knew how egregiously the NYPD is stomping all over their civil liberties. But what we already know is bad enough. Here’s a round-up of what the department has been up to lately.

1. “I Have My Own Army”

Last fall, Mayor Bloomberg famously bragged, ”I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world.” So far he’s refrained from imposing military rule on the city, at least in the white neighborhoods, but the department nevertheless boasts an impressive arsenal.
advertisement

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told “60 Minutes” that the NYPD could shoot down a plane last year. When asked for details at a press conference, Mayor Bloomberg basically told reporters to **** off, saying, “The NYPD has lots of capabilities that you don’t know about and you won’t know about.”

The New York Times has reported that the department’s Harbor unit has 6 submarine drones; four cost $75,000 and the two others cost $120,000, according to the Times. They are developing a portable radar that can see under clothes in order to search for weapons. Militaristic “Hercules teams,” are deployed to random parts of the city armed with automatic weapons and body armor. Their explicitly stated role is to terrify people. In a piece by Popular Mechanics, detective Abad Nieves described the unit’s job thusly: “The response we usually get is, ‘Holy s—!’ [...] That’s the reaction we want. We are in the business of scaring people–we just want to scare the right people.”

Last year, one of us asked a heavily armed Hercules team member what they were up to at the Lincoln Center. “Keeping you safe!” he barked, rolling his eyes at our unbelievable stupidity.

2. Relentlessly Expanding Their Global Presence

Whether you’re overseas or across the river in Jersey, there’s no longer any need to watch “NYPD Blue” for a glimpse at the famed officers. You can simply walk outside. The force operates in 11 foreign cities, including London, Lyons, Hamburg, Tel Aviv and Toronto. This year they added Kfar Saba, Israel, to their list of conquests — there, the NYPD has its own office complete with a department insignia and a banner inside which reads, “The New York Police Department. The Greatest Police Department in the World.”

NYPD officers have flown to Afghanistan, Egypt, Yemen, Pakistan, and Guantanamo, where they have been known to conduct “special interrogations,” according to New York Magazine. Domestically, the NYPD collaborates with the FBI in Washington. Under Commissioner Kelly’s watch, and with the blessing of the CIA, the force has also built a hidden counterterrorism bureau, complete with a Global Intelligence Room and a security area protected by ballistic Sheetrock.

3. Spying on Muslims and Fabricating the Results

In a Pulitzer prize-winning investigative series the AP revealed a NYPD surveillance program that makes the FBI and CIA look like civil liberties crusaders. To recap: for years, the department has been monitoring mosques, restaurants where Muslims eat, Muslim student organizations, and combing through the electronic communications of Muslim students at more than 13 colleges. Their investigations revealed such insightful observations as the fact that adherents to Islam pray 5 times a day.

The department insisted that their blanket surveillance of whole communities based entirely on their religion was perfectly legal. Apparently even members of the FBI disagreed. A new book by journalist Ronald Kessler (reported in the Daily News) reveals:

“What never came out is that the FBI considers the NYPD’s intelligence gathering practices since 9/11 not only a waste of money but a violation of Americans’ rights,” wrote Kessler [...] “We will not be a party to it,” an FBI source told Kessler.

The Mayor’s response was so glib that 10 House Democrats called it “underhanded and unprofessional,” reported the AP. When asked about criticisms by College Presidents about department surveillance of Muslim student websites, Bloomberg said, among other dismissive things, “I don’t know why keeping the country safe is antithetical to the values of Yale.”

Any time that the department is criticized for their civil liberties abuses, the mayor and police commissioner solemnly point to the number of terror attacks they’ve foiled since 9/11 — 14, a number trustingly repeated in the media. But ProPublica investigative reporter Justin Elliot went through the trouble of looking into the administration’s claim and found that of the 14 successes cited, only two could be credited to the NYPD. In the other instances, the plots were stopped by other agencies, or weren’t serious threats at all, or were instigated by NYPD informants providing alleged terrorists with money and bomb-making materials.

Meanwhile, a deposition on the Muslim surveillance program revealed that in six years of spying, the NYPD’s demographics unit had not come up with a single lead.

4. Targeting Activists

“They said they’d make me a deal,” Diego Ibañez, a 23-year-old Sunset Park resident, tells AlterNet. The deal, barked at him while he was in handcuffs, was that he erase the footage he’d captured of the cops arresting two young African American boys in the subway or that he could join them in jail. The “Cop Watch” initiative, in which New Yorkers exercise their legal right to film the police, has grown in response to increased police brutality, but the NYPD has been targeting anybody who tries to hold them accountable.

After spending nearly an hour under arrest, Ibañez walked away from his interaction with the police with a summons for blocking pedestrian traffic, a catch-all summons that, given that New York has a massive population crammed into the five boroughs, the police can literally use whenever they choose, which was more than 35,000 times last year. When he complained that a summons wasn’t part of the deal, the police said the deal was that he wouldn’t go to jail–that night.

“They said that filming the police was illegal, which it isn’t. But if it were illegal, then why didn’t they charge me for that?” Ibañez asked.

For more established Cop-Watchers, the police are more aggressive. One Cop Watch duo, Christina Gonzalez and Matthew Swaye, found fliers with their photos posted in police precincts criminalizing them as “professional agitators.” The NYPD targeted another long-time Harlem Cop Watcher, Joseph Hayden, slapping him with a charge of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree, which means he faces two to seven years of jail time. The alleged weapons, according to Hayden and his laywer, were a souvenir Yankees baseball bat and a broken penknife that the police found in Hayden’s car after they scoured it for any excuse to nail him.

The suppression of Cop Watch is just the tip of the iceberg. The NYPD has used counter terrorism tactics including monitoring, targeting and mass arrests against activists involved in nonviolent social movements across New York City.

5. Constant Intrusion and Surveillance

In the decade after 9/11, Americans’ privacy rights have been violated in a variety of technologically intrusive ways, with the help of everything from spy drones to wiretaps. But few programs package together so many potential privacy infringements as ambitiously as the Domain Awareness System, (DAS) created by the NYPD in partnership with Microsoft.

24/7, DAS collects footage from CCTV cameras all over the city, checking the information against multiple databases, arrest records and 911 calls, and running it through license plate reader software that can track the movement of cars, and even take radiation readings. The department decides what information to archive and for how long. “Video will be held for 30 days and then deleted unless the NYPD chooses to archive it. Metadata and license plate info collected by DAS will be retained for five years, and unspecified “environmental data” will be stored indefinitely,” writes Fast Company.

Said Mayor Bloomberg at a press conference, “What you’re seeing is what the private sector has used for a long time. If you walk around with a cell phone, the cell phone company knows where you are…We’re not your mom and pop’s police department anymore.”

But they promise not to spy on Muslims or anything crazy like that! The information is analyzed at a centralized location in downtown Manhattan. Pam Martens reported last year that the surveillance control center has spots for representatives of those famous crime-fighters, Wall Street’s big banks. Reporter Neal Ungerleider from Fast Company also says he saw seats reserved for the Federal Reserve, Bank of New York, Goldman Sachs, Pfizer, and Citigroup.

At a press conference, Bloomberg also said that the department has plans to export the technology to other police departments, for a profit. So, the tax money spent enriching Microsoft will be recouped if all goes according to plan and the entire nation falls under DAS surveillance in a timely manner.

The DAS system is the logical culmination of a years-long campaign to load up Manhattan with surveillance cameras. Impressed by how thoroughly the city of London tracks the movements of its citizens, Mayor Bloomberg initiated the lower Manhattan security initiative in 2005 – expanded to midtown a few years later — whose primary objective was to cover Manhattan, underground and above ground, with cameras.

6. Police Brutality

Last winter, NYPD officer Richard Haste murdered an 18-year-old unarmed boy named Ramarley Graham in his bathroom. Video footage shows the teenager calmly walking into his parents’ home in the Bronx, quickly followed by a team of police officers who broke down the door without a warrant. According to witnesses, the police officers then rushed into the bathroom and shot and killed Graham at close range.

Graham’s case is but one of thousands of police brutality cases leveled against the NYPD. Over the last decade, brutality lawsuits and other claims against the NYPD have cost NYC taxpayers nearly $1 billion in settlements, reports the AP. One officer was sued seven times for using excessive force and brutality during arrests.

In one video taped assault in the Bronx last year, a police officer punched 19-year-old Luis Solivan in the face while another restrained him. According to Solivan, the police duo followed him to his house from the corner store, broke down the door without a warrant, pepper sprayed him, punched him in the face, and then handcuffed him and threw his head into the wall so hard that it left a hole.

In May, the police made headlines over the brutal beating of 19-year-old Bronx resident named Jateik Reed. A video captured four police officers kicking, punching and beating the the teenager with a police baton as he lay on the ground handcuffed (read Kristen Gwynne’s reporting on the incident here.)

Some of the cases of brutality are more creative, if not less sadistic. Another cop “strangled” a man’s penis with the drawstring of his pants, causing lacerations along the shaft that required emergency room attention. And, just in case you thought police brutality was limited to the human species, think again. Two NYPD officers were recently caught on camera in September shooting a homeless man’s dog.

But if you call death what it is–murder–the police take to the slanderous allegations none too kindly. In July, a duo of plainclothes officers wielded a pair of paint brushes to cover over a mural in Inwood that called the NYPD murderers, because, according to the wall’s property owner, “the police were upset about the mural and wanted it changed.”

7. Just a Numbers Game

For four friends in Brooklyn, it was supposed to be a relaxing 4th of July–just a few beers outside on the stoop–until the undercover police car showed up. In a desperate effort to hit their quotas, the two officers ticketed all four for public drinking–on their own front steps.

The NYPD’s quota system, which it claims it has already abolished, is rife with such absurdity. Recently, one cop was busted citing dead people with traffic violation tickets in an effort to meet his quotas. Another picked up a grandmother, who had never been arrested in her life, for prostitution when the woman was on her way to the hospital for an asthma attack.

Most insidiously, one former NYPD narcotics detective testified last year that he regularly watched fellow police officers plant drugs on people in order to hit their arrest quotas.

In April, a Federal judge agreed to a class action lawsuit filed against the NYPD under the allegation that the quota system “leads street cops to hand out summonses even when no crime or violation has occurred just to meet productivity demands from their bosses.”

Quotas lead to an absurdly high number of summonses–a half million per year–many of which are so ridiculous that about half are dismissed the moment the accused arrives at the courthouse. But the real problem is that they are racist. Think about it. You impose an absurdly high “goal” for the number of people police officers must stop in a multiracial city where power and money is still concentrated in the hands of whites, and you get racism faster than a Black man gets busted for shoplifting in Bloomingdales. Even a criminal court judge in Brooklyn admitted this fact when faced with yet another defendant charged with drinking in public this past June.

“As hard as I try,” he wrote, “I cannot recall ever arraigning a white defendant for such a violation.”

In 2011, the NYPD issued nearly 125,000 summonses for drinking in public–some issued against people who were sitting in the doorway of their own homes. Drinking in public was the most-issued summons and about a quarter of the half-million summons the force issued in total.

And then there were the additional 700,000 “stop and frisks”, more than 80 percent committed against black or brown residents. The department has defended the practice as an effective way to get guns off the street, but guns are found in a minuscle number of cases, less than 0.2 percent according to the NYCLU. Nine out of 10 people stopped have been innocent. What the practice does accomplish, is “corrode trust between the police and communities, which makes everyone less safe,” as the NYCLU points out. The searches are often abusive, violent and demeaning.

Then again, sometimes the police harassment isn’t motivated by quotas at all. Sometimes it’s just the result of men suffering from the NYPD badge’s most common side effect: a twisted Napoleonic complex. Such was the case when two NYPD officers found 14-year-old Rayshawn Moreno tossing eggs on Halloween in his Staten Island neighborhood. To teach the child a lesson in crime and punishment, the cops picked him up, drove him to a swamp, took off his shoes and shirt, beat him a little, and then dumped him in the water. Good thing the boy knew how to swim.

8. Above the Law

In July, the police discovered a missing man bound and gagged in a Queens garage owned by NYPD detective Ondre Johnson. The evidence was staggering: the police traced a ransom call to a phone line in Johnson’s house. The kidnapped man’s hands were were bound with zip ties, a common substitute for handcuffs used by the NYPD. But despite the considerable suspicion, Johnson wasn’t even called in for questioning. Instead, everyone else connected with the house was hauled off to the precinct, while the police simply took their fellow officer at his word.

This case was far from the first time that a police officer has enjoyed the privilege of being protected by his fellow police officers when he may have broken the law. The Blue Shield of Silence is still well in effect in New York City, as a New York state Supreme Court justice recently discovered firsthand. After being karate-chopped in the throat by an enraged police officer during a protest, the judge tried to press charges, only to find that all the other officers on scene lied to protect the assaulting officer.

“For this to happen, for me to be attacked by a cop — and for the cops to do this huge cover up — it’s really changing my view of the force,” judge Thomas Raffaele told The Huffington Post.

Sometimes the extent of the cover ups are shocking. In 2001, for example, police officer Joseph Gray killed a four-year-old boy, a pregnant mother, and the boy’s aunt when he drove drunk through the streets of Sunset Park in a police van after hours of marathon drinking in a police precinct’s parking lot. He was eventually charged with manslaughter, much to the chagrin of his fellow officers, who had botched or destroyed various pieces of evidence throughout the investigation, including leaving full sections of the accident report blank, destroying on-the-scene photographs, and asking Gray which blood alcohol test he thought he could “beat.”

Another NYPD officer was recently arrested for trafficking firearms out of his precinct in the East Village, stealing guns from the lockers of his fellow officers in order to sell them to a police informer who then sold the guns right back to the department at a profit.

When police officers’ misconduct does actually land them in a jury trial, they are rarely convicted. Last summer, an NYPD officer was found not guilty of rape after he walked a woman home while he was on duty, tucked her into bed, snuggled with her while she was naked, and then, when she woke up the next morning with the memory of having been raped, assured her that he’d used a condom in a tape recorded conversation.

Police officers who break the code of silence often encounter fierce repercussions. When police officer Adrian Schoolcraft captured internal corruption on a hidden video camera and leaked the tapes to the press, the NYPD locked him up in a psychiatric ward.

9. Protecting Wall Street from Women Wielding Underwear

The Sunday before last, the NYPD arrested Code Pink member Rae Abileah for waving a pink bra over her head outside of a Bank of America branch during a protest against Spectra Pipeline, which the bank is allegedly financing, according to the Raw Story. As a diarist on the Daily Kos quipped, “An anonymous source, who quoted an anonymous city official, said that Wall Street criminals are now safe to wreak havoc on our financial system without fear of reprisal from women who toss underwear.” On the anniversary of OWS last Monday, police arrested around 200 protestors.

At least Wall Street has paid for the favor! JP Morgan’s $4.6 million donation to the NYPD got attention last year because of its proximity to the Occupy protests (although the bank actually made the donation before the start of OWS), but donations by 1 percent corporations to the force are an annual part of the companies’ gift-giving. In 2009-2010, Goldman Sachs, Barclays Capital, Bank of America and Murdoch’s News Corp all gave over $75,000 to the force.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:46 am
A Startling Admission By The Ferguson Prosecutor Could Restart The Case Against Darren Wilson
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/12/21/3606084/how-a-startling-admission-from-the-ferguson-prosector-could-restart-the-case-against-darren-wilson/

Ferguson prosecutor Bob McCulloch admitted that he presented evidence he knew to be false to the grand jury considering charges against Darren Wilson. In an interview with radio station KTRS on Friday, McCulloch said that he decided to present witnesses that were “clearly not telling the truth” to the grand jury. Specifically, McCulloch acknowledged he permitted a woman who “clearly wasn’t present when this occurred” to testify as an eyewitness to the grand jury for several hours. The woman, Sandra McElroy, testified that Michael Brown charged at Wilson “like a football player, head down,” supporting Wilson’s claim that he killed Brown in self-defense.

McElroy, according to a detailed investigation by The Smoking Gun, suffers from bipolar disorder but is not receiving treatment and has a history of making racist remarks. In a journal entry, McElroy wrote that she was visiting Ferguson on the day of Michael Brown’s death because she wanted to “stop calling Blacks N****** and Start calling them people.” McElroy also has had trouble with her memory since being thrown through a windshield in a 2001 auto accident....

McCulloch justified his actions by asserting that the grand jury gave no credence at all to McElroy’s testimony. But this is speculation. Under Missouri law, the grand jury deliberations are secret and McCulloch is not allowed to be present.

A Missouri lawmaker, Karla May, called Friday for a legislative investigation of McCulloch’s conduct. May said that there is evidence to suggest that McCulloch “manipulated the grand jury process from the beginning to ensure that Officer Wilson would not be indicted.”

Bring. It. ON!
revelette2

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 09:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I wonder why he admitted he presented false evidence to the grand jury? Does he regret it?
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:45 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:

I wonder why he admitted he presented false evidence to the grand jury? Does he regret it?

Possibly because the Justice Department is doing their own investigation and has a copy of the transcripts given to the Grand Jury and a list of the witnesses. Witness #40, who claimed to want to begin referring to African Americans as people as opposed to calling them *N......* was thought to be lying at the inception, and at the time were not even in the vicinity when the Mike Brown killing took place. Yet, the Justice Dept is wondering why Robert P. McCulloch, the Ferguson prosecutor, knowingly put a liar on the stand. Any prosecutor deliberately placing a questionable witness, who might be lying on the stand, could possibly lose his license and be disbarred.

McCullough's motives are so conspicuous that's it downright insulting to the African American community in Ferguson, Missouri. By any logical account the Darrel Wilson's verdict might be overturned and retried if a sharp, decent (unafraid) lawyer, were to challenge these results. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the Justice Department investigation to be concluded.

As for regretting his actions, ummmm, if he thinks he'll get into trouble with the American Bar Association he might regret his actions, other than that, hell no! His actions were to get the creep Darrell Wilson off no matter how many lies he had to tell.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:06 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
McCullough's motives are so conspicuous that's it downright insulting to the African American community in Ferguson, Missouri.

They are demanding someone go to prison despite there being no evidence that that person committed a crime. And they are destroying the businesses of innocent store owners.

Seems to me like that community needs some insulting.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
By any logical account the Darrel Wilson's verdict might be overturned and retried if a sharp, decent (unafraid) lawyer, were to challenge these results. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the Justice Department investigation to be concluded.

I imagine any sharp decent lawyer will take notice of the fact that there is no case to be made against Officer Wilson.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:07 pm
Just in
Houston: A grand jury has declined to indict a Houston police officer in the death of Jordan Baker, an unarmed black man who was shot and killed in January.

Juror reconvened Tuesday and cleared the HPD officer in the case.

Community Activist Deric Muhammad spoke about how Baker's death is impacting his family during the holidays.

"Both Janet Baker and Jordan Baker Jr. will spend this Christmas without Jordan. The question is will they also have to spend this holiday without justice? All this family wants for Christmas is their day in court," Muhammad said. "We pray this grand jury does the right thing."

Baker, who was 26 years old, was shot and killed by HPD officer Juventino Castro on Jan. 16. He was shot in a northwest Houston strip center where a string of robberies had been reported.

HPD initially claimed Castro thought Baker was a robbery suspect and shot him when he charged the officer.

"My son was shot and killed for being in a place that he had every right to be in," his mother, Janet Baker, said.

Protesters voiced their opinions about the local case which is similar to others happening across the country. The Houston Coalition for Justice says they see the writing on the wall.

"The pattern, there's been 288 cases where there has not been an indictment of a police officer," said Durrel Douglas, Houston Coalition for Justice.

Protesters said they would only be satisfied if there is a trial for Baker's death. Even then, they said they will continue to protest the system.

HPD has yet to comment on this case.

We'll have more details and reaction this afternoon on Local 2 News.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
A Startling Admission By The Ferguson Prosecutor Could Restart The Case Against Darren Wilson
Rolling Eyes Drunk

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 03:56 pm
An interesting article from his perspective:

Still liberal after all these years.
I am a public defender in a large southern metropolitan area. Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 per cent of my clients are black. The remaining ten percent are mainly Hispanics but there are a few whites.

I have no explanation for why this is, but crime has racial patterns. Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence. Blacks commit many violent crimes but very few sex crimes. The handful of whites I see commit all kinds of crimes. In my many years as a public defender I have represented only three Asians, and one was half black.

As a young lawyer, I believed the official story that blacks are law abiding, intelligent, family-oriented people, but are so poor they must turn to crime to survive. Actual black behavior was a shock to me.

The media invariably sugarcoat black behavior. Even the news reports of the very crimes I dealt with in court were slanted. Television news intentionally leaves out unflattering facts about the accused, and sometimes omits names that are obviously black. All this rocked my liberal, tolerant beliefs, but it took me years to set aside my illusions and accept the reality of what I see every day. I have now served thousands of blacks and their families, protecting their rights and defending them in court. What follow are my observations.

Although blacks are only a small percentage of our community, the courthouse is filled with them: the halls and gallery benches are overflowing with black defendants, families, and crime victims. Most whites with business in court arrive quietly, dress appropriately, and keep their heads down. They get in and get out–if they can–as fast as they can. For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls.

When I am appointed to represent a client I introduce myself and explain that I am his lawyer. I explain the court process and my role in it, and I ask the client some basic questions about himself. At this stage, I can tell with great accuracy how people will react. Hispanics are extremely polite and deferential. An Hispanic will never call me by my first name and will answer my questions directly and with appropriate respect for my position. Whites are similarly respectful.

A black man will never call me Mr. Smith; I am always “Mike.” It is not unusual for a 19-year-old black to refer to me as “dog.” A black may mumble complaints about everything I say, and roll his eyes when I politely interrupt so I can continue with my explanation. Also, everything I say to blacks must be at about the third-grade level. If I slip and use adult language, they get angry because they think I am flaunting my superiority.

At the early stages of a case, I explain the process to my clients. I often do not yet have the information in the police reports. Blacks are unable to understand that I do not yet have answers to all of their questions, but that I will by a certain date. They live in the here and the now and are unable to wait for anything. Usually, by the second meeting with the client I have most of the police reports and understand their case.

Unlike people of other races, blacks never see their lawyer as someone who is there to help them. I am a part of the system against which they are waging war. They often explode with anger at me and are quick to blame me for anything that goes wrong in their case.

Black men often try to trip me up and challenge my knowledge of the law or the facts of the case. I appreciate sincere questions about the elements of the offense or the sentencing guidelines, but blacks ask questions to test me. Unfortunately, they are almost always wrong in their reading, or understanding, of the law, and this can cause friction. I may repeatedly explain the law, and provide copies of the statute showing, for example, why my client must serve six years if convicted, but he continues to believe that a hand-written note from his “cellie” is controlling law.

The risks of trial

The Constitution allows a defendant to make three crucial decisions in his case. He decides whether to plea guilty or not guilty. He decides whether to have a bench trial or a jury trial. He decides whether he will testify or whether he will remain silent. A client who insists on testifying is almost always making a terrible mistake, but I cannot stop him.

Most blacks are unable to speak English well. They cannot conjugate verbs. They have a poor grasp of verb tenses. They have a limited vocabulary. They cannot speak without swearing. They often become hostile on the stand. Many, when they testify, show a complete lack of empathy and are unable to conceal a morality based on the satisfaction of immediate, base needs. This is a disaster, especially in a jury trial. Most jurors are white, and are appalled by the demeanor of uneducated, criminal blacks.

Prosecutors are delighted when a black defendant takes the stand. It is like shooting fish in a barrel. However, the defense usually gets to cross-examine the black victim, who is likely to make just as bad an impression on the stand as the defendant. This is an invaluable gift to the defense, because jurors may not convict a defendant—even if they think he is guilty—if they dislike the victim even more than they dislike the defendant.

Most criminal cases do not go to trial. Often the evidence against the accused is overwhelming, and the chances of conviction are high. The defendant is better off with a plea bargain: pleading guilty to a lesser charge and getting a lighter sentence.

The decision to plea to a lesser charge turns on the strength of the evidence. When blacks ask the ultimate question—”Will we win at trial?”—I tell them I cannot know, but I then describe the strengths and weaknesses of our case. The weaknesses are usually obvious: There are five eyewitnesses against you. Or, you made a confession to both the detective and your grandmother. They found you in possession of a pink cell phone with a case that has rhinestones spelling the name of the victim of the robbery. There is a video of the murderer wearing the same shirt you were wearing when you were arrested, which has the words “In Da Houz” on the back, not to mention you have the same “RIP Pookie 7/4/12” tattoo on your neck as the man in the video. Etc.

If you tell a black man that the evidence is very harmful to his case, he will blame you. “You ain’t workin’ fo’ me.” “It like you workin’ with da State.” Every public defender hears this. The more you try to explain the evidence to a black man, the angrier he gets. It is my firm belief many black are unable to discuss the evidence against them rationally because they cannot view things from the perspective of others. They simply cannot understand how the facts in the case will appear to a jury.

This inability to see things from someone else’s perspective helps explain why there are so many black criminals. They do not understand the pain they are inflicting on others. One of my robbery clients is a good example. He and two co-defendants walked into a small store run by two young women. All three men were wearing masks. They drew handguns and ordered the women into a back room. One man beat a girl with his gun. The second man stood over the second girl while the third man emptied the cash register. All of this was on video.

My client was the one who beat the girl. When he asked me, “What are our chances at trial?” I said, “Not so good.” He immediately got angry, raised his voice, and accused me of working with the prosecution. I asked him how he thought a jury would react to the video. “They don’t care,” he said. I told him the jury would probably feel deeply sympathetic towards these two women and would be angry at him because of how he treated them. I asked him whether he felt bad for the women he had beaten and terrorized. He told me what I suspected—what too many blacks say about the suffering of others: “What do I care? She ain’t me. She ain’t kin. Don’t even know her.”

No fathers

As a public defender, I have learned many things about people. One is that defendants do not have fathers. If a black even knows the name of his father, he knows of him only as a shadowy person with whom he has absolutely no ties. When a client is sentenced, I often beg for mercy on the grounds that the defendant did not have a father and never had a chance in life. I have often tracked down the man’s father–in jail–and have brought him to the sentencing hearing to testify that he never knew his son and never lifted a finger to help him. Often, this is the first time my client has ever met his father. These meetings are utterly unemotional.

Many black defendants don’t even have mothers who care about them. Many are raised by grandmothers after the state removes the children from an incompetent teenaged mother. Many of these mothers and grandmothers are mentally unstable, and are completely disconnected from the realities they face in court and in life. A 47-year-old grandmother will deny that her grandson has gang ties even though his forehead is tattooed with a gang sign or slogan. When I point this out in as kind and understanding way as I can, she screams at me. When black women start screaming, they invoke the name of Jesus and shout swear words in the same breath.

Black women have great faith in God, but they have a twisted understanding of His role. They do not pray for strength or courage. They pray for results: the satisfaction of immediate needs. One of my clients was a black woman who prayed in a circle with her accomplices for God’s protection from the police before they would set out to commit a robbery.

The mothers and grandmothers pray in the hallways–not for justice, but for acquittal. When I explain that the evidence that their beloved child murdered the shop keeper is overwhelming, and that he should accept the very fair plea bargain I have negotiated, they will tell me that he is going to trial and will “ride with the Lord.” They tell me they speak to God every day and He assures them that the young man will be acquitted.

The mothers and grandmothers do not seem to be able to imagine and understand the consequences of going to trial and losing. Some–and this is a shocking reality it took me a long time to grasp–don’t really care what happens to the client, but want to make it look as though they care. This means pounding their chests in righteous indignation, and insisting on going to trial despite terrible evidence. They refuse to listen to the one person–me–who has the knowledge to make the best recommendation. These people soon lose interest in the case, and stop showing up after about the third or fourth court date. It is then easier for me to convince the client to act in his own best interests and accept a plea agreement.

Part of the problem is that underclass black women begin having babies at age 15. They continue to have babies, with different black men, until they have had five or six. These women do not go to school. They do not work. They are not ashamed to live on public money. They plan their entire lives around the expectation that they will always get free money and never have to work. I do not see this among whites, Hispanics, or any other people.

The black men who become my clients also do not work. They get social security disability payments for a mental defect or for a vague and invisible physical ailment. They do not pay for anything: not for housing (Grandma lives on welfare and he lives with her), not for food (Grandma and the baby-momma share with him), and not for child support. When I learn that my 19-year-old defendant does not work or go to school, I ask, “What do you do all day?” He smiles. “You know, just chill.” These men live in a culture with no expectations, no demands, and no shame.

If you tell a black to dress properly for trial, and don’t give specific instructions, he will arrive in wildly inappropriate clothes. I represented a woman who was on trial for drugs; she wore a baseball cap with a marijuana leaf embroidered on it. I represented a man who wore a shirt that read “rules are for suckers” to his probation hearing. Our office provides suits, shirts, ties, and dresses for clients to wear for jury trials. Often, it takes a whole team of lawyers to persuade a black to wear a shirt and tie instead of gang colors.

From time to time the media report that although blacks are 12 percent of the population they are 40 percent of the prison population. This is supposed to be an outrage that results from unfair treatment by the criminal justice system. What the media only hint at is another staggering reality: recidivism. Black men are arrested and convicted over and over. It is typical for a black man to have five felony convictions before the age of 30. This kind of record is rare among whites and Hispanics, and probably even rarer among Asians.

Stats
Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics.
At one time our office was looking for a motto that defined our philosophy. Someone joked that it should be: “Doesn’t everyone deserve an eleventh chance?”

I am a liberal. I believe that those of us who are able to produce abundance have a moral duty to provide basic food, shelter, and medical care for those who cannot care for themselves. I believe we have this duty even to those who can care for themselves but don’t. This world view requires compassion and a willingness to act on it.

My experience has taught me that we live in a nation in which a jury is more likely to convict a black defendant who has committed a crime against a white. Even the dullest of blacks know this. There would be a lot more black-on-white crime if this were not the case.

However, my experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.

I do not know the solution to this problem. I do know that it is wrong to deceive the public. Whatever solutions we seek should be based on the truth rather than what we would prefer was the truth. As for myself, I will continue do my duty to protect the rights of all who need me.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 04:37 pm
@revelette2,
If its going to come out he has to get in front of it or risk being seen as suborning perjury. If he's been seen as structuring the witnesses lies then he might be charged with a conspiracy charge.

He's pretty screwed either way if gets any farther than it is today
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:01 pm
What is REALLY pissing off the police at this point is......
that the Citizens of the USA are starting to notice their abuse and starting to expose them with video of their abuse.

They got away with this abuse easily before most citizens became armed with a full time video cameras. Their cell phones.

Now you see examples weekly of the police abuse. And the police do not like it.

Actually, in many states, it was illegal to tape officers. The courts have thrown out those lame laws in most states and that pisses off the police even more.

I don't need to hear any "police officers are mostly good people" comments because THEY SHOULD BE. I admire the good ones and am disgusted that the bad ones are protected by the "good ones". If the "good one" are really good they will be exposing abuse to clean up their department.

An officer helping people and not abusing them should not be a news story. Not more than a fireman helping people should be a news story. Or a ER doctor. Or a medic. That is their job!

The cops do not like being under the magnifying glass. Wonder why?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:04 pm
@giujohn,
I don't think you laffed all your big fat ass off, junior. Isn't your shift at the mall about to start? The food court'll be busy with cheapskates just like you and your family tonite!

Bite me.
0 Replies