Affair with married woman, will she go back to husband?

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 08:50 am
I met a woman two weeks ago who is separated from her husband of 11 years. She got married at 22, has had only a few relationships in her life. We hit it off incredibly well, and have had a great time together. Her husband had a conversation this week about working things out. She said she's using this weekend to think about what she's going to do, keeps using phrases like "this is going to be a difficult weekend, emotionally" and "this is hard". I've read a lot about the reasons why women cheat - she has been neglected for a long time, emotionally and sexually. Our relationship is brand new, but it seems like it's off to a flaming hot start. What are the chances she'll tell him their marriage is over? She's not communicated anything to me to signal telling me to get lost. Opinions, personal experiences?

outdrmadns

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:12 am
@outdrmadns,
Forgot a couple of items...before I knew she wanted to take the weekend to think about her marital status, I asked her out to an event and she said "Not this weekend, but soon". She's told me that she thinks her marriage is over, so my guess is she's using time now to come to grips with the fact she wants to move on. Yes, no?
0 Replies

chai2

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:35 am
Now how in the world are complete strangers supposed to know what your "chances" are?

I guess you'll know what she's going to do after this weekend.
outdrmadns

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:36 am
@chai2,
Just looking for any personal experiences from women, that's all.
chai2

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:37 am
@outdrmadns,
Well I haven't had any personal experiences with this woman, so how would I know?

outdrmadns

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:39 am
@chai2,
Ok, to be clear - I'm interested in hearing from women who are in a separated marriage who have had affairs.
chai2

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:45 am
@outdrmadns,
Yes, you were very clear in the first place.

We can't know what's going on in this womans mind. We are not one size fits all.

She said she will take this weekend to think.....I can tell you that she means she said she will take this weekend to think.
Whether she actually does so or what she thinks about is unknown.

outdrmadns

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 10:42 am
@chai2,
Thanks. I'm not looking for a one-size-fits-all answer. I don't think she's trying to decide between him and me either.
farmerman

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 06:18 pm
@outdrmadns,
Im a woman. A really hot slippery woman whowants to get to know you better. Do you have a big schvantz?
chai2

Sat 7 Jun, 2014 08:43 pm
@farmerman,
I almost spewed my goat milk at that one.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 8 Jun, 2014 02:31 am
@outdrmadns,
You met a woman "two weeks ago"..

She was married for 11 years.

She met him when she was 22.

Her husband wants to work it out.

She told you she is not seeing you this weekend, she wants a clear mind, "it's going to be difficult, emotional..." Decisions... This is "hard".

You accuse her of cheating.. Yet she separated. That's not cheating, she separated what she chose/chooses to do when in a separation is her choice..

You relationship is "lust time" two weeks , not enough to get to know her, her mind, her past 11 years, her body, anything really, well maybe a little on her body. You say it was a "hot" start.

A lot of marriages end up in a friendship zone because people forget to work it.. He wants to, she remembers being 22 and 32.. Not much.. She'll give him another go "unless he's a real jerk" all she has had with you over two weeks is hot sex.

She did tell you....." this is hard"..

Does she go for hot sex, desire, passion and conversation or try to work her marriage out now that he wishes to try.

I'm still separated, 4.5 years later . I'm engaged. And I'm not cheating.. Though I do joke that I'm living in sin, well it's not a joke I am.

Give her breathing space you are thinking "I think" with thy small head.

Otherwise you'd be stating she is such a lovely lady inside and out, not " thinking about how you've read why women cheat". But then how can you think differently after only 14 days.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 8 Jun, 2014 03:32 am
I cant get past the assertion that a woman separated from her husband is cheating. Is this 1914?
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Sun 8 Jun, 2014 07:24 am
@outdrmadns,
I would leave this alone. I'm currently going through it and she too is using phrases like "I'm going to have the talk" or "I'm LEANING towards leaving him" I think you ought to do, like me, and remove yourself from the picture. Ugliness can happen in this situation.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 8 Jun, 2014 10:40 am
@chai2,
Ok so you yelled at me?
0 Replies

Olga6

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 01:53 am
@outdrmadns,
There is a rare chance of having a married woman would file a divorce just to be with you. Mostly she resort to cheating because of issues unsolved and usually she would go back to her husband when tension's lifted up. I suggest that you look for someone you can have meaningful relationships with. If you are tired of common courting, you can try online dating sites because there is a big percent that you can get, if not a hook up, a partner even for lifetime.
0 Replies