Congratulations, House Republicans!

coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Dance little man! Answer the question:

I did answer it, but I will repeat it it...because I can. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/headbang.gif
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Explain how you aren't racist, again

Why don't you explain? You are the one accusing me of it. According to you, me, and every other white person, besides you and the sycophants and whining Obamaphiles that populate this forum are racist.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:27 am
@coldjoint,
Cannot answer the question with a simple declarative sentence. You sound like a jail house lawyer. Coward.

Here, I'll start it for you: I use that one photo because it ..............

Well?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:28 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5MtaXNCUAARa-J.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:33 pm
Senator Tom Coburn, ‘Godfather of the Tea Party’ had a love fest with President Obama on 60 Minutes
December 21, 2014 by Egberto Willies
Senator Tom Coburn’s love fest with President Obama

Anyone who watched Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) on 60 Minutes on Sunday would likely be in shock. “My relationship with Barack Obama isn’t based on my philosophy or his,” Tom Coburn said. “It is based on the fact that I think he is a genuinely very smart nice guy. … I just love him as a man. I think he is a neat man. You know you don’t have to be the same to be friends. As a matter of fact, the more interesting friendships are the ones that are divergent.”

One must ask the question, where was Tom Coburn’s very public display of love, affection, and respect during the ‘birther’ attacks against the President? Why was he not actively attempting to temper the vile dog whistles by the Tea Party in 2009 and beyond?

“I am proud of our country that we elected Barack Obama,” Tom Coburn said. “I mean it says something about us nationally. … You know it’s kinda like crowning your checker when you get to the end of your checker board. Here is another thing that says America is special, Barack Obama, President of the United States.”

If Tom Coburn had made statements like that he would have cauterized the flow of hate from the real racist elements within the Tea Party. It would have made legislating and compromising an option instead of a Republican political death sentence.

“The President hasn’t done a great job of reaching out,” Tom Coburn said. “It is not his personality style. I mean he is not well suited to be a ‘back slapper, sit down, let me tell you this dirty story before we get down to business’. … He is not one of those kinda guys. He is a serious guy.”

The Senator first says that President Obama is poor at reaching out. In his mind reaching out is back slapping and ‘shooting the bull’. He says the President does not do that because he is a serious guy. The nation’s business is serious. Yet in that one statement Coburn implies that less serious would be better? How could the President win that one?

Tom Coburn then went on to state how his staff and the President’s staff got together and compromised to pass substantive legislation. They worked on specific issues like lowering the rates on student loans to save many Americans money.

The Senator also said that at times when the President was under attack from the Tea Party he would call him and tell him ‘Don’t let the SOBs get you down.” Maybe instead of calling the President he should have called the Tea Party. The problem is Tom Coburn was one of those SOBs at times likely for political gain.

Both President Obama and Senator Tom Coburn are big boys, political beings. They are likely good friends. This love fest on 60 Minutes is likely occurring because Coburn is leaving politics. The 60 Minutes adoration is likely a parting good gesture for his ‘friend’. What is sad is that even ‘friends’ have to play games for their political survival knowing working together would be the preferred manner to move the country forward.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:10 pm
Congress Just Passed a Bill Addressing Police Killings While No One Was Looking
http://mic.com/articles/106392/congress-just-passed-a-bill-addressing-police-killings-while-no-one-was-looking

After watching nationwide protests unfold against police brutality, members of Congress did what they have seemed incapable of doing for years: something.

A bill passed by both chambers of Congress and headed to President Barack Obama's desk will require local law enforcement agencies to report every police shooting and other death at their hands. That data will include each victim's age, gender and race as well as details about what happened.

"You can't begin to improve the situation unless you know what the situation is," bill sponsor Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Va.) told the Washington Post. "We will now have the data."

snip

While it will likely take a long time once more to get a usably large picture of police killings across the country, the federal government has an enforcement mechanism to make sure agencies submit: The Department of Justice can withhold federal funds from any states that don't comply.

Read more at the link. I am sure Obama will sign this.

THANK YOU BOBBY SCOTT!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:12 pm
http://assets.amuniversal.com/26cc9fb069f40132b713005056a9545d.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 07:49 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 10:18 pm
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/J/6/rubio-trash-government.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 11:09 pm
http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/42.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 12:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Now back that little smear with some facts. You DO know what a fact ..... who am I kidding of course you don't and of course you won't.

Point out one of my 'cartoons' that doesn't have facts behind them.

I truly wish you could go to North Korea for an extended visit. Your trivialization of fascists demonstrates you complete ignorance of what evil there is in the world all the while posting your hate crap about other things you also have no clue about.

Lets face it, if there were a conflict you'd never enlist. You'd stay at the home fire posting your viscous **** aboutt everybody else. I stood on the wall. Where the the **** were you you big assed "patriot", you.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Lets face it, if there were a conflict you'd never enlist.

Why not, you and Bergdhal did.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Speaking of Bergdahl, **** you once again for knocking a combat veteran who enlisted while you sat at home bleating your nasty racist **** about Islam.

Why did you decide to not put on the uniform?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
knocking a combat veteran

Who deserted? He ought to be shot.

And Islam is not a race, cretin.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:47 pm
Obama Sends Cuban Cigars To Republican Leaders For Christmas
http://dailycurrant.com/2014/12/22/obama-sends-cuban-cigars-to-republican-leaders-for-christmas/

* sorry about the expletives, can't quite decide if that's over the line when I like the basic concept here

In light of recent loosened sanctions against Communist Cuba, President Barack Obama sent current House Leader John Boehner of Ohio and future Senate Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky fine Cuban cigars for Christmas presents.

The president spoke with Cigar Aficionado to comment on the flavorful gifts. Obama sent 1,467 Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado cigars, which the Aficionado ranked the best cigar of 2014. This number of cigars is enough for Boehner and McConnell to smoke a cigar per day for the rest of Obama’s presidency.

At the cost of $197,630 for the rare Cuban cigars, it was “the best money I’ve ever spent,” Obama said. “To quote comedian George Carlin, ‘Smoking a cigar is like sucking on a big black dick.’ I couldn’t have said it better myself.”

While the president doesn’t condone smoking cigars, as a former smoker of cigarettes, he does understand. “The Cuban cigars will compliment their constant bourbon binge drinking. I used to love a cigarette and cold beer. I might have kept a couple of stogies for myself but don’t tell Michelle.”

I hope they 'splode when they light off the first one!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Who says he deserted? Not the US Army. That's right. You ******* HATE the Constitution and all that due process, fair trial messy stuff. You say it, so it must be true!

You loathesome ass hat. Do you really believe that he wouldn't have been charged by now if he was going to be Court Marshaled? Even if he had 'deserted', the Afghan war was never declared. He couldn't have deserted according to military law. And even if he was AWOL, which they definitely would have charged him with by now, he would probably be sentenced to time served as a POW and given a dishonorable discharge at worst (usually after more than one AWOL or AWOL with other charges. AWOL is a military version of jaywalking, USUALLY. Most AWOLS stay in the service with the Army version of a Navy Captain's Mast(Article 15?). What you don't know about the military and the Uniform Code of Military Justice is astounding. Stop getting your information from Fox.

The Army doesn't take its time to adjudicate AWOL. They do it every day.

Go ahead, ask me to document this, putz.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
And Islam is not a race, cretin.

A religion that Caucasians don't make 5% of the total. Who's Muslim? Africans, Arabs, Asians. People you hate and make no bones about hating.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Who's Muslim? Africans, Arabs, Asians. People you hate and make no bones about hating.

That is a lie Bob. Why do you perpetuate lies?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Denial isn't a river, its your creed. Bite me.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 09:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Denial isn't a river, its your creed. Bite me.

Isn't "creed" a little racist? Why should I ask you? You use the word so often I don't think that you know what it means. But you think Islam is a race because of the majority are brown skinned. News flash, Islam is not about color, it is about belief, and or compulsion.

And your reasoning that what Islamists do that upsets is because they are majority brown people. Uh uh, I have the silly reason of violence and brutality to advance their belief. Also the stack of dead bodies daily at their hands.

But because they are brown they can kill. That sounds like the plan your communist buddies put up in San Francisco. You are a pathetic emasculated self hating person. It is socially acceptable to hate white people and Jews. So your cool.http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/handjob.gif

0 Replies