glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 08:52 pm
@ehBeth,
No, I don't know and I don't care.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:10 pm
Maybe I should explain...

JTT is constantly asking me questions but won't respond to any of mine, including this one about his nationality. But why do I ask at all?

I took issue with his painting the US as a gruesome dictatorship, equal only to the 3rd Reich in ferocity. Now, I am French and can do some US bashing just like anyone, ok? But still, he's going a bit far in his rant so I started to defend the US and he asked: when was ever the US in a "golden age" of wisdom and benevolence?

I said I don't know but when was your country in such a golden age? He would reply to that.

Anyway. I don't really care either. He could be from wherever, the point was to show him no nation is perfect, and they all have blood on their hand. I just wanted to drive the point home.

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:28 pm
@Olivier5,
People are kind of rightfully annoyed by these a2k member target threads. Especially since there are four plus threads on JTT alone. Four are here at:http://able2know.org/forum/jtt/ None of them actually answer anything and nothing is resolved.

Pretty sure there are more but they weren't tagged JTT.

He's just going to remain an obvious hypocritical delusional idiot who can only cry wolf at the actions of others but clearly is oblivious to any crimes from his own alleged utopia of a country (whatever exactly that is).

No one is enlightened from these types of threads. Most especially JTT himself.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
Ok. Point well taken.
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:27 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5: I said I don't know but when was your country in such a golden age? He would reply to that.
-------------
Sneaky little bugger, aren't you, O5? Smile

You have lied here because you most certainly did not say, "I don't know".

I told you, didn't I? Are you really that naive that you think these folks know anything about the actual history of the USA?

They dive under the covers as soon as there is any mention of the usa's history. Even the great "historian" Setanta long ago fled the scene.

The sources I offer are virtually all USA sources, congressional committees, former cia officers, honest academics.

No really think about it. If all this stuff about the USA was true, it would be so damn easy to prove.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:38 pm
@Olivier5,
I believe he is from Deloisana, which would make him a delusional.
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 09:15 pm
@glitterbag,
See what I mean about focus, O.

And this lady worked for DOD for years as a cleaning lady.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 10:39 pm
http://williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/united-states-bombings-of-other-countries

The above was written in 1994, before the wanton destruction generated by the bombing of Yugoslavia, another in a long list of countries the United States has bombarded since the end of World War II, which is presented below.

There appears to be something about launching bombs or missiles from afar onto cities and people that appeals to American military and political leaders. In part it has to do with a conscious desire to not risk American lives in ground combat. And in part, perhaps not entirely conscious, it has to do with not wishing to look upon the gory remains of the victims, allowing American GIs and TV viewers at home to cling to their warm fuzzy feelings about themselves, their government, and their marvelous “family values”. Washington officials are careful to distinguish between the explosives the US drops from the sky and “weapons of mass destruction” (WMD), which only the officially-designated enemies (ODE) are depraved enough to use. The US government speaks sternly of WMD, defining them as nuclear, chemical and biological in nature, and “indiscriminate” (meaning their use can’t be limited to military objectives), as opposed to the likes of American “precision” cruise missiles. This is indeed a shaky semantic leg to stand on, given the well-known extremely extensive damage to non-military targets, including numerous residences, schools and hospitals, even from American “smart” bombs, in almost all of the bombings listed below.

Moreover, Washington does not apply the term “weapons of mass destruction” to other weapons the US has regularly used, such as depleted uranium and cluster bombs, which can be, and often are, highly indiscriminate.

WMD are sometimes further defined as those whose effects linger in the environment, causing subsequent harm to people. This would certainly apply to cluster bombs, and depleted uranium weapons, the latter remaining dangerously radioactive after exploding. It would apply less to “conventional” bombs, but even with those there are unexploded bombs lying around, and the danger of damaged buildings later collapsing. But more importantly, it seems highly self-serving and specious, not to mention exceptionally difficult, to try to paint a human face on a Tomahawk Cruise missile whose payload of a thousand pounds of TNT crashes into the center of a densely-populated city, often with depleted uranium in its warhead.

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 11:01 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
such as depleted uranium and cluster bombs, which can be, and often are, highly indiscriminate.

WMD are sometimes further defined as those whose effects linger in the environment, causing subsequent harm to people. This would certainly apply to cluster bombs, and depleted uranium weapons, the latter remaining dangerously radioactive after exploding.

Let's get our facts straight.

DU ammo is not indiscriminate, does not explode, and is not terribly radioactive.

The mild radioactivity means that we should clean up the areas immediately around destroyed tanks, but let's not exaggerate the problem.

JTT wrote:
a Tomahawk Cruise missile whose payload of a thousand pounds of TNT crashes into the center of a densely-populated city, often with depleted uranium in its warhead.

DU is not used in missile warheads. It is used in armor-piercing bullets.

Anything else I can help you with tonight?
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 01:56 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: Let's get our facts straight.

////////////

http://www.globalresearch.ca/depleted-uranium-far-worse-than-9-11/2374

Depleted Uranium – Far Worse Than 9/11

Depleted Uranium Dust - Public Health Disaster For The People Of Iraq and Afghanistan

By Doug Westerman
Global Research, May 03, 2006
Vital Truths and Information Clearing House 3 May 2006
Theme: Crimes against Humanity
In-depth Report: Depleted Uranium, Nuclear War

In 1979, depleted uranium (DU) particles escaped from the National Lead Industries factory near Albany, N.Y.,which was manufacturing DU weapons for the U.S military. The particles traveled 26 miles and were discovered in a laboratory filter by Dr. Leonard Dietz, a nuclear physicist. This discovery led to a shut down of the factory in 1980, for releasing morethan 0.85 pounds of DU dust into the atmosphere every month, and involved a cleanup of contaminated properties costing over 100 million dollars.

Imagine a far worse scenario. Terrorists acquire a million pounds of the deadly dust and scatter it in populated areas throughout the U.S. Hundreds of children report symptoms. Many acquire cancer and leukemia, suffering an early and painful death. Huge increases in severe birth defects are reported. Oncologists are overwhelmed. Soccer fields, sand lots and parks, traditional play areas for kids, are no longer safe. People lose their most basic freedom, the ability to go outside and safely breathe. Sounds worse than 9/11? Welcome to Iraq and Afghanistan.
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:00 pm
@oralloy,
Michael Kilpatrick, Deputy Director of Deployment Health Support in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, at a forum at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on 6 March 2004, said, "The Army fired and used from tanks and armored vehicle 24 tons or less of DU bombs, and the Air Force, 10 tons or less of DU bombs from A-10 planes. These, when combined, would be equivalent to 115 tons of metallic uranium.

Also, before the outbreak of the war, on 15 March 2003, in a press briefing at the Department of Defense, Colonel Naughton, stated that "Abrams tanks had been loaded with DU bombshells," and "so were A-10 planes" because "there was not other choice. Witnesses had repeatedly seen civilian facilities being targeted by A- 10 planes starting with Iraq's Planning Ministry during the aerial bombing of Baghdad. Report on the investigation conducted by Scott Peterson, as a matter of fact, corroborated the statement given by Colonel Naugton at the above-mentioned press briefing. Abrams tanks were the main battle tanks used in the ground assault of Iraq. It is, therefore, highly probable that aside from the facts already verified, the US Armed Forces has used in large quantity DU weapons, even exceeding the reported volume, in all areas of offensive operations in Iraq, even at densely populated areas, particularly Baghdad, Basra, etc.

Ibid
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:12 pm
DU shells can't be dangerous or the tank crews who ride around with them in their tanks would get irradiated.
timur

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:23 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
However, people knowing as little as you can be quite dangerous by spreading such falsehoods.

Quote:
Depleted uranium can enter the human body by inhalation, the most dangerous method; by ingesting contaminated food or eating with contaminated hands; by getting dust or debris in an open wound, or by being struck by shrapnel, which often is not removed because doing so would be more dangerous than leaving it.
Inhaled, it can lodge in the lungs. As with imbedded shrapnel, this is doubly dangerous -- not only are the particles themselves physically destructive, they emit radiation.

Obviously, Jesus will protect his military pals that are dying after being exposed to DU in Iraq, some of them being British...
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:30 pm
@timur,
Yeah, Romeo, Farmerman, Setanta, ... .
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
People are kind of rightfully annoyed by these a2k member target threads. Especially since there are four plus threads on JTT alone. Four are here at:http://able2know.org/forum/jtt/ None of them actually answer anything and nothing is resolved.

Pretty sure there are more but they weren't tagged JTT.

He's just going to remain an obvious hypocritical delusional idiot who can only cry wolf at the actions of others but clearly is oblivious to any crimes from his own alleged utopia of a country (whatever exactly that is).

No one is enlightened from these types of threads. Most especially JTT himself.
I suspect that JTT feels very, very inferior, sick and guilty
for his own personal reasons (probably long ante-dating A2K) such that
he wants to and DOES persistently annoy members of on-line fora
so that we will vindictively torment him, thereby expiating his perceived sins.

I have suggested several times that he be put on our Ignore lists.
That is what Ignore is for.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:37 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You have lied here because you most certainly did not say, "I don't know".

Oh please. I did say that there is no such things as golden ages, implying there never was a US golden age. I did ask you when was your nation's golden age. You did not respond, since you are afraid to say where you are from.

I could rephrase and ask: when is it that ANY nation had a golden age?, and you would not respond either because apparently, you're not in the business of answering questions. You like to ask a lot of questions but feel uncomfortable with answering any... Smile

And mind you, none of your posts so far has told me anything I did not already know, whether about US support to dictators, DU used in Iraq, or any other issue. Yada yada yada...

All this does not erase any of the good dead that the US has done over the past century, and for which we should be grateful.