Anyone knows JTT's nationality?

JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:35 pm
@Baldimo,
How come an honest fella like you fled that discussion, Baldimo?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Look at this USAF saturation bombing of Cambodia, a country that the USA wasn't even at war with.

http://www.yale.edu/cgp/Walrus_CambodiaBombing_OCT06.pdf

To put 2,756,941 tons (dropped on Cambodia) into perspective, the Allies dropped just over 2 million tons of bombs during all of World War II. Cambodia may be the most heavily bombed country in history.

/////////////////

What a pathologically demented piece of **** you are, Romeo fabulously wrong.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
According to JTT he once worked for the CIA.
Within his delusions ?
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Baldimo is lying. In that he is a lot like you, Sig.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 12:14 am
@JTT,
Did you not write this to ColdJoint?

http://able2know.org/topic/172483-194#post-5592003

Quote:
@coldjoint,
I did 13 years in the CIA altogether. I sat on a subcommittee of the NSC, so I was like a chief of staff, with the GS-18s (like 3-star generals) Henry Kissinger, Bill Colby (the CIA director), the GS-18s and the CIA, making the important decisions and my job was to put it all together and make it happen and run it, an interesting place from which to watch a covert action being done...

I testified for days before the Congress, giving them chapter and verse, date and detail, proving specific lies. They were asking if we had to do with S. Africa, that was fighting in the country. In fact we were coordinating this operation so closely that our airplanes, full of arms from the states, would meet their airplanes in Kinshasa and they would take our arms into Angola to distribute to our forces for us....

What I found with all of this study is that the subject, the problem, if you will, for the world, for the U.S. is much, much, much graver, astronomically graver, than just Angola and Vietnam. I found that the Senate Church committee has reported, in their study of covert actions, that the CIA ran several thousand covert actions since 1961, and that the heyday of covert action was before 1961; that we have run several hundred covert actions a year, and the CIA has been in business for a total of 37 years.

What we're going to talk about tonight is the United States national security syndrome. We're going to talk about how and why the U.S. manipulates the press. We're going to talk about how and why the U.S. is pouring money into El Salvador, and preparing to invade Nicaragua; how all of this concerns us so directly. I'm going to try to explain to you the other side of terrorism; that is, the other side of what Secretary of State Shultz talks about. In doing this, we'll talk about the Korean war, the Vietnam war, and the Central American war.

Everything I'm going to talk to you about is represented, one way or another, already in the public records. You can dig it all out for yourselves, without coming to hear me if you so chose. Books, based on information gotten out of the CIA under the freedom of information act, testimony before the Congress, hearings before the Senate Church committee, research by scholars, witness of people throughout the world who have been to these target areas that we'll be talking about. I want to emphasize that my own background is profoundly conservative. We come from South Texas, East Texas....

I was conditioned by my training, my marine corps training, and my background, to believe in everything they were saying about the cold war, and I took the job with great enthusiasm (in the CIA) to join the best and the brightest of the CIA, of our foreign service, to go out into the world, to join the struggle, to project American values and save the world for our brand of democracy. And I believed this. I went out and worked hard....

What I really got out of these 6 years in Africa was a sense ... that nothing we were doing in fact defended U.S. national security interests very much. We didn't have many national security interests in Bujumbura, Burundi, in the heart of Africa. I concluded that I just couldn't see the point.

We were doing things it seemed because we were there, because it was our function, we were bribing people, corrupting people, and not protecting the U.S. in any visible way. I had a chance to go drinking with this Larry Devlin, a famous CIA case officer who had overthrown Patrice Lumumba, and had him killed in 1960, back in the Congo. He was moving into the Africa division Chief. I talked to him in Addis Ababa at length one night, and he was giving me an explanation - I was telling him frankly, 'sir, you know, this stuff doesn't make any sense, we're not saving anybody from anything, and we are corrupting people, and everybody knows we're doing it, and that makes the U.S. look bad'.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:10 am
@Baldimo,
I don t imagine that the CIA put up with JTT for 13 years.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:31 am

Regarding the CIA, JTT is quoting an article that was written by someone else.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 07:08 am
@Baldimo,
No way JTT could have ever worked in the CIA. This was a unmarked quote from CIA repentant John Stockwell:
http://www.ncoic.com/ciawars.htm
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 08:24 am
@Baldimo,
What you are doing is the equivalent of lying, Baldimo, but you already know that. Read it all. It describes the golden age of the USA. That period when the USA was saving the oppressed with such great vigor.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 08:52 am
@JTT,
If you weren't claiming it, then home come you didn't credit it like you do all the other posts? I doubted the veracity of your claims (
Quote:
@JTT,
You were in the CIA? HAHAHAHAHAHA
) and you said this:
Quote:
@Baldimo,
After you have discussed the issues found therein, like the responsible adult you claim to be, I'll provide you the link.

Then you said this:
Quote:
@Baldimo,
You are a terribly dishonest individual, Baldimo.

I replied:
Quote:
@JTT,
I haven't lied about anything JTT, I just doubt that you worked for the CIA. I read your story and it sounds impressive but I have one question. To what end was the CIA involved in Africa? Were they practice runs for govt destabilization missions? I have no doubt that the CIA has been up to some nefarious things I just don't see them as the big bad boogie man you think they are.

At no time during any of these exchanges did you correct me and say you didn't work for the CIA. Why would you not quote your sources and let others believe you worked for the CIA. When I first laughed about you working for the CIA, you should have said at that time that you hadn't worked for the CIA, and that you had shared information from someone else. For all intents and purposes you claimed this and NEVER corrected me. So you are the liar here for making false claims and making no corrections when approached about what you said.

JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 08:59 am
@Baldimo,
Being disingenuous (look it up) is the equivalent of lying, Baldimo. I refuse to believe you are this stupid and no one else does either, not even coldjoint.

It is an act, transparent as all get out.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 09:11 am
@JTT,
Say what you want JTT. Instead of saying I a liar, you should have corrected me at my first post. So you admit that you didn't source your post, and didn't correct me on the several times I doubted you. Wow JTT you are a piece of work. I was willing to give you some credit after the CIA post. Since I now know you haven't worked for the CIA, I have no reason to continue to debate you. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as an old insider. It would have given your claims some added validity.

You can go play your games with someone else now. You know more about me then I know about you and I no longer wish to provide you with information to continue to dodge subjects. Good day sir! You are a guy at least correct?
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:13 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo: I was willing to give you some credit after the CIA post. Since I now know you haven't worked for the CIA, I have no reason to continue to debate you.
--------

That is so incredibly lame, Baldimo. You are flat out lying. If you had been serious you wouldn't have included your HAHAHAs with your equally dim witted brother, coldjoint.

Baldimo: I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as an old insider. It would have given your claims some added validity.

And now that you know that that information that you haven't read yet comes from an "old insider", you'd rather use a pack of continued over time lies, this childish nonsense to flee one more time.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:36 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Maybe I should explain...

JTT is constantly asking me questions but won't respond to any of mine, including this one about his nationality. But why do I ask at all?

I took issue with his painting the US as a gruesome dictatorship, equal only to the 3rd Reich in ferocity. Now, I am French and can do some US bashing just like anyone, ok? But still, he's going a bit far in his rant so I started to defend the US and he asked: when was ever the US in a "golden age" of wisdom and benevolence?

I said I don't know but when was your country in such a golden age? He would reply to that.

Anyway. I don't really care either. He could be from wherever, the point was to show him no nation is perfect, and they all have blood on their hand. I just wanted to drive the point home.

This is a perfectly valid reason. JTT constantly brings up the fact that certain posters are Vietnam veterans or U.S. government employees.

In addition, if we knew his nationality, we could encourage him to work on the shortcomings of his own government with the same enthusiasm in which he looks to fault American government.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:47 am
@JTT,
The post you made was from the first person perspective. It started out with "I worked for the CIA for 13 years". At no time during that post did you source this as coming from someone else.

Get real JTT. Just when I was giving you a chance to share your "knowledge" you claimed I lied. Reread your own f-ing post and tell me that I should have known it came from another source. You are the one being dishonest. You should have corrected me instead of doing what you always do. I'll give you another chance to be honest and admit that you screwed up the post. If you do that I might try and give you another chance. If not and you do what you always do then we have no further recourse and no reason to continue to speak. I will add you to the ignore list again and leave you there.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:52 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Reread your own f-ing post and tell me that I should have known it came from another source.

Anyone who's ever conversed with JTT knows he would never be given a position of any responsibility, let alone the CIA.

Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
I figured as much, but as I noted, the post he made was from a 1st person perspective with no source as he usually does. See what I get for giving him the benefit of the doubt.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 12:28 pm
Quote:
JTT said: USAF saturation bombing of Cambodia, a country that the USA wasn't even at war with

So what? North Vietnamese troops had infiltrated Cambodia, the Cambodian government had told them they weren't welcome but they stayed put, so Uncle Sam sent B-52's to give them a little nudge..Smile

WIKI- Between 1969 and 1973, Republic of Vietnam and U.S. forces bombed Cambodia in an effort to disrupt the Viet Cong and Khmer Rouge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia#Vietnamese_occupation_and_transition
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:07 pm
@wandeljw,
JW: In addition, if we knew his nationality, we could encourage him to work on the shortcomings of his own government with the same enthusiasm in which he looks to fault American government.
--------

Ever the giant hypocrite, Herr Goebbels.

The guy who stated, in total defiance of reality, that the USA had never killed anyone in your lifetime.

Why don't you go ahead and research and describe the war crimes and the terrorism of other countries?

You don't because you know that whatever you find the USA will be involved, the USA will be out front leading.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
How is the view with your head stuffed up your ignore asshole, Izzy the self admitted liar?
0 Replies