Anyone knows JTT's nationality?

timur

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:43 pm
Olivier5 wrote:
any of the good dead that the US has done over the past century

That was a Freudian slip of huge proportions..
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:45 pm
It used to be cluster bombs that the lefties were griping about, but now DU is their flavour of the month..Smile
timur

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You really are a pitiful clown..
Olivier5

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:47 pm
@timur,
err... deed.
timur

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:48 pm
@Olivier5,
I know..
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:21 pm
@Olivier5,
O5: All this does not erase any of the good dead that the US has done over the past century, and for which we should be grateful.

"good dead", now there's a Freudian slip if ever there was one, Olivier.

And still you can't describe "any of the good dead that the US has done over the last century for which we should be greatful".
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:24 pm
A few years ago in a Brit restaurant I overheard a woman at the next table say to her friend in a loud voice so everybody could hear- "It's terrible the way the Americans are killing women and children in the middle east".

so I gently butted in and said to her- "Sadly a few bombs and missiles do go astray now and again and cause collateral damage"
"NO!" she replied, "the Americans are DELIBERATELY targetting innocent women and children".

At this point my mate leaned over and whispered in my ear- "I know her, she's off her rocker, she's a commie who's involved in anti-American protests and nuclear disarmament"
There are still lots like her..Wink
timur

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:32 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Your buffoonery would be amusing if it wasn't so sad..
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:33 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
3. Dreadful Negative Effects of Depleted Uranium Weapons on the Human Body

Once the uranium particles are inhaled into the body, the particles attach first to the trachea and the respiratory system. As the particles are practically insoluble, they are difficult to dissolve in the blood, and stay there for a long period of time. Eventually these clinging particles continue to expose the neighboring organs to radiation. By that, they cause the cell and the gene to go into some transformation, and cause cancers, leukemia, lymphoma, congenital disorders and defects. Then, gradually, they are absorbed into the blood and lymph, and cause various illnesses and damages to the whole body. Also, aside from inhalation, they get into the body and enter the bloodstream by oral ingestion and through wounds. This kind of very dangerous weapons are being diffused in large quantity all over Iraq by the US and British troops. Not only during the war, but also after the war, and an unimaginable length of time of 4.5 billion years hereafter, the people of Iraq will have to bear the burden of living in this vast polluted land and learn how to survive with this grim reality. The British and US troops, at the instance that they drop DU weapons, do not just snatch away precious lives but cause the Iraqis further and eternal miseries.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:41 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo: so I gently butted in and repeated to her the propaganda that fills my empty head-"Sadly a few bombs and missiles do go astray now and again and cause collateral damage"
--------------

I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to understand what your government and its agents are doing. They go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to the children.
-- John Stockwell CIA

/////////

And after the UN had found the USA guilty of terrorism against Nicaragua and ordered reparations, the USA ignored the verdict and continued targeting innocents, including women and children. Same thing in Korea, Japan, Guatemala, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, ... .
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 04:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
A few years ago in a Brit restaurant I overheard a woman at the next table say to her friend in a loud voice so everybody could hear- "It's terrible the way the Americans are killing women and children in the middle east".

so I gently butted in and said to her- "Sadly a few bombs and missiles do go astray now and again and cause collateral damage"
"NO!" she replied, "the Americans are DELIBERATELY targetting innocent women and children".

At this point my mate leaned over and whispered in my ear- "I know her, she's off her rocker, she's a commie who's involved in anti-American protests and nuclear disarmament"
There are still lots like her..Wink
After the Fall of communism of 1991 (beautiful palindrome)
a reporter interviewed Gus Hall on his views of the situation.

He bragged about increases
of the membership of the American Communist Party.

THINK about it:
the ultimate, most fundamental rejection of the establishment, of decency,
of parents, of grandparents, of wives, children, teachers
is to GO COMMUNIST! That means to defect to the most sinister, most depraved,
foulest enemy of the American citizenry.

On reflection:
what kind of twisted perverts
inhabit the membership rolls of Gus Hall 's Party???
??

Consider the depravity, the self-abasement, the lack of self worth
that must populate those membership rolls. I doubt that it woud be SAFE
to get too close to those members. Anyone who does so needs
to be defensively well armed.

I bet that JTT is among the Canadian equivalent of them,
if Canadia has an equivalent party of depravity.

David
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:16 pm
@JTT,
I did list a few of these good DEEDS, including their fighting the good fights in WW1 and 2, the creation of the SDN and UN, the antitrust laws, etc. You just don't want to address them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralboy:

You're be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling.

JTT wrote:
globalresearch.ca

Everything on that website is an outright lie.

It can be fun to laugh at them though. They can come up with some pretty goofy lies.
oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Michael Kilpatrick, Deputy Director of Deployment Health Support in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, at a forum at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on 6 March 2004, said, "The Army fired and used from tanks and armored vehicle 24 tons or less of DU bombs, and the Air Force, 10 tons or less of DU bombs from A-10 planes. These, when combined, would be equivalent to 115 tons of metallic uranium.

Also, before the outbreak of the war, on 15 March 2003, in a press briefing at the Department of Defense, Colonel Naughton, stated that "Abrams tanks had been loaded with DU bombshells," and "so were A-10 planes" because "there was not other choice.

Point of information: armor-piercing BULLETS, are not bombs.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:29 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:
You really are a pitiful clown..

He is correct on the fact that the DU hysteria is largely nonsense. Why the name-calling?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:29 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:
Your buffoonery would be amusing if it wasn't so sad..

What buffoonery? He is correct about leftists making up bogus claims about American weapons.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 06:49 pm
@oralloy,
Typical got nothing Oralboy foot stamping.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 06:56 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: Everything on that website is an outright lie.

Global research, Oralboy. The closest you have ever come to research is trying to discover where you've sprayed your keyboard.

//////////

Witnesses had repeatedly seen civilian facilities being targeted by A- 10 planes starting with Iraq's Planning Ministry during the aerial bombing of Baghdad. Report on the investigation conducted by Scott Peterson, as a matter of fact, corroborated the statement given by Colonel Naugton at the above-mentioned press briefing. Abrams tanks were the main battle tanks used in the ground assault of Iraq. It is, therefore, highly probable that aside from the facts already verified, the US Armed Forces has used in large quantity DU weapons, even exceeding the reported volume, in all areas of offensive operations in Iraq, even at densely populated areas, particularly Baghdad, Basra, etc.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:04 pm
How US Air Force briefings go, according to lefty pinkos, muslims and commies-

COLONEL- "Okay guys load up with cluster bombs, napalm, DU and rockets!"
PILOT- "What are we going to clobber today sir, railyards, power stations, tank depots, troop concentrations, command bunkers and terror training camps?"
COLONEL- "None of them son, we're going to hit a baby food factory, a hospital, and kiddies amusement park"..Smile
Baldimo

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:28 pm
According to JTT he once worked for the CIA. Of course we can't verify this. Since he has said he worked for the CIA (for 13 years) that would make him an American.