Anyone knows JTT's nationality?

JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:22 pm
@Baldimo,
Again, that is so incredibly lame, Baldimo. You are flat out lying. If you had been serious you wouldn't have included your HAHAHAs with your equally dim witted brother, coldjoint.

You knew full well that was a quote. But still you cling to your transparent lies. Go ahead and run to IGNORE you little chickenshit. You're likely just an old draft dodger like GWB pretending to be some great patriot.

Is it patriotism to support major crimes against humanity, ongoing relentless terrorism, people who,

"go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to the children."

Apparently you do, as does Wandeljw, and a host of other sorry excuses for dog excrement. Stick your head back up your ass. That's been its home for your whole life, why change now.

I'm happy to discuss things with geniuses like Romeo, coldjoint and JW.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:46 pm
@JTT,
Ok JTT, I made the claim and you never refuted it. Instead you called me a liar. i have posted what you said during and after the exchange but you still didn't deny the claims. Instead I was a liar. Funny how I'm a liar based off of the post you made.

No I didn't know it was a quote. There were no quoates around the post, no credit given at the bottom of the "quote" as you usually do. I'm not a liar, I was misled.

Grow up dude. I like how you now try and insult me with claims I was a draft dodger. Just to clue you in, I'm 40. There hasn't been a draft since the early 70's. So I'm way to young to have been a draft dodger. I was born in 1973! I served in the Army Reserve from 2003 till 2009. I spent 5 months in Pakistan after the earthquakes in 2005, and then I spent 9 months in Afghanistan. I'm sure if you ask some of the people on this site, they will remember me deploying. I've been on this site for 10 year!

So JTT what are you willing to tell us about yourself? I'll answer just about any question you ask, I'm pretty sure you won't.
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:49 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo fabulously wrong: So what? North Vietnamese troops had infiltrated Cambodia, the Cambodian government had told them they weren't welcome but they stayed put, so Uncle Sam sent B-52's to give them a little nudge..
------------------

You have this silly notion that USA installed dictators somehow represent the people of the countries the USA has illegally invaded. The USA committed major crimes against humanity against most of the people and countries of SE Asia. Millions died at the hand of those chickenshit USians who carpet bombed towns and villages from 40,000 feet.

Just your sick kind of warfare, right, Romeo? Illegally invade a country that only wants its freedom, a USA principle, I must remind you, and who is it that, in all these way too frequent situations, seeks to deny those people their freedom?

Who is it that the usa always seems to slaughter millions of the very people it pretends it is trying to save?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:56 pm
Quote:
JTT claimed: Millions died at the hand of those chickenshit USians who carpet bombed towns and villages from 40,000 feet

I'm a-callin you out mate!-
Why on earth would the US want to bomb innocent Cambodian towns and villages?
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:11 pm
@Baldimo,
You're such a phony, Baldimo, screeching "I'm gonna put you on ignore, I'm gonna put you on ignore" and now you're backtracking. Lying comes easy to you, doesn't it?

Baldimo: Ok JTT, I made the claim and you never refuted it. Instead you called me a liar. i have posted what you said during and after the exchange but you still didn't deny the claims. Instead I was a liar. Funny how I'm a liar based off of the post you made.
//////////////

You lying little ****! This was with your response, Baldimo.

:::::::::::::
@JTT,
You were in the CIA? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Signature
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. Robert A Heinlein
::::::::::::::::::::::::

You were clearly making a joke; you knew the "I" wasn't me. You had seen that quote before, as had coldjoint and many others.

Baldimo: I'll answer just about any question you ask, ... .

More Baldimo lies. You never answer questions, you never read material which you know will blow all your long held fantasies all to hell. What kind of a person avoids the truth just because it is uncomfortable - dishonest people do that, Baldimo, people like you.

After you HAHAHAHAed you disappeared. I noted your disappearance and your cowardly nature in not addressing the material. Then you show up on this thread, not asking for an explanation, but just to get in tight with some other cowards.
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:14 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo: Why on earth would the US want to bomb innocent Cambodian towns and villages?
----------

Because that has always been the USA modus operandi, Romeo. It started with the genocide against Native Americans and it continues to this day.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:22 pm
@JTT,
But the Cambodians were on the Americans side!
So why on earth would the yanks want to bomb their towns and villages? What would have been the motive?
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:24 pm
@JTT,
The genocide against American Indians doesn't bother Romeo. After all, they were "just" infidels. Rolling Eyes

(I'm being sarcastic, folks.)
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:25 pm
@JTT,
You don't ask questions, you post material and then demand that peoeple either agree with your take on things or demand that they defend it.

I will say this, you NEVER answer questions. You know a lot about me, but no one here knows anything about you. I'll give you another chance JTT. Provide some personal info about yourself and we will see if we can continue to debate. Until you can share some info it is pointless to continue.

Game on?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo: But the Cambodians were on the Americans side!
-------
They most certainly were not! It was right in the article you brought to the table. Did you even read it? The USA organized the overthrow of the government of Cambodia and just like they always do installed their puppet.

The USA actually supported PolPot and the Khmer Rouge.

Romeo: So why on earth would the yanks want to bomb their towns and villages? What would have been the motive?
---------
Read on, Romeo.

::::::::::::

Cambodia's empty dock
International justice is a farce while those in the west who sided with Pol Pot's murders escape trial

John Pilger

The Guardian, Saturday 21 February 2009

At my hotel in Phnom Penh, the women and children sat on one side of the room, palais-style, the men on the other. It was a disco night and a lot of fun; then suddenly people walked to the windows and wept. The DJ had played a song by the much-loved Khmer singer Sin Sisamouth, who had been forced to dig his own grave and to sing the Khmer Rouge anthem before he was beaten to death. I experienced many such reminders.

There was another kind of reminder. In the village of Neak Long I walked with a distraught man through a necklace of bomb craters. His entire family of 13 had been blown to pieces by an American B-52. That had happened almost two years before Pol Pot came to power in 1975. It is estimated more than 600,000 Cambodians were slaughtered that way.

The problem with the UN-backed trial of the remaining Khmer Rouge leaders, which has just begun in Phnom Penh, is that it is dealing only with the killers of Sin Sisamouth and not with the killers of the family in Neak Long, and not with their collaborators. There were three stages of Cambodia's holocaust. Pol Pot's genocide was but one of them, yet only it has a place in the official memory.

It is highly unlikely Pot Pot would have come to power had President Richard Nixon and his national security adviser, Henry Kissinger, not attacked neutral Cambodia. In 1973, B-52s dropped more bombs on Cambodia's heartland than were dropped on Japan during the second world war: equivalent to five Hiroshimas. Files reveal that the CIA was in little doubt of the effect. "[The Khmer Rouge] are using damage caused by B-52 strikes as the main theme of their propaganda," reported the director of operations on May 2, 1973. "This approach has resulted in the successful recruitment of a number of young men [and] has been effective with refugees."

Prior to the bombing, the Khmer Rouge had been a Maoist cult without a popular base. The bombing delivered a catalyst. What Nixon and Kissinger began, Pol Pot completed. Kissinger will not be in the dock in Phnom Penh. He is advising President Obama on geopolitics. Neither will Margaret Thatcher, nor a number of her retired ministers and officials who, in secretly supporting the Khmer Rouge after the Vietnamese had expelled them, contributed directly to the third stage of Cambodia's holocaust.

In 1979, the US and Britain imposed a devastating embargo on stricken Cambodia because its liberators, Vietnam, had come from the wrong side of the cold war. Few Foreign Office campaigns have been as cynical or as brutal. The British demanded that the now defunct Pol Pot regime retain the "right" to represent its victims at the UN and voted with Pol Pot in the agencies of the UN, including the World Health Organisation, thereby preventing it from working in Cambodia. To disguise this outrage, Britain, the US and China, Pol Pot's main backer, invented a "non communist" coalition in exile that was, in fact, dominated by the Khmer Rouge. In Thailand, the CIA and Defence Intelligence Agency formed direct links with the Khmer Rouge.

In 1983, the Thatcher government sent the SAS to train the "coalition" in landmine technology - in a country more seeded with mines than anywhere except Afghanistan. "I confirm," Thatcher wrote to opposition leader Neil Kinnock, "that there is no British government involvement of any kind in training, equipping or co-operating with Khmer Rouge forces or those allied to them." The lie was breathtaking. In 1991, the Major government was forced to admit to parliament that the SAS had been secretly training the "coalition".

Unless international justice is a farce, those who sided with Pol Pot's mass murderers ought to be summoned to the court in Phnom Penh: at the very least their names read into infamy's register.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/feb/21/cambodia-human-rights-john-pilger

Also see,

http://able2know.org/topic/176921-1
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:42 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
No idea. Does it matter?
Yes I think it does, Ora, very much. Say, if we supposed someone were an old German, he might be be more likely to entertain certain skeptical traits in a nationalistic bent. My Better Half, who as you must know by now is much smarter than I, instantly responded "or a teen ager"

There are those of course who vigorously disagree that one's response might depend to some extent upon what one knows of the participant. But these are seemingly anomalous folk angry at all times about nearly everything and who will attack any posting whatever, no matter how innocent
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
JTT claimed: Millions died at the hand of those chickenshit USians
who carpet bombed towns and villages from 40,000 feet

I'm a-callin you out mate!-
Don t tell me u mated with JTT, Romeo!
I 've always thought that u had better discretion than THAT.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 04:11 pm
Quote:
Romeo to JTT: I'm a-callin you out mate!-
OmSigDavid said: Don t tell me u mated with JTT, Romeo!
I 've always thought that u had better discretion than THAT

Me and JTT are alike in one respect mate, we both fearlessly speak our piece.
Only difference is, my shots are carefully-aimed and devastating but his are pretty much like this-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/monkey-ak47_zpse5544b3d.jpg~original
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 04:52 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
A good description, Romeo, of the usa's gross indifference to civilian casualties.

The Korean War: The “Unknown War”. The Coverup of US War Crimes

www.globalresearch.ca/the-korean-war-the-unknown-war-the-coverup-of-us-war-crimes/23742

The Korean War, a.k.a. the “Unknown War,” was, in fact, headline news at the time it was being fought(1950-53). Given the Cold War hatreds of the combatants, though, a great deal of the reportage was propaganda, and much of what should have been told was never told. News of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians was routinely suppressed and the full story of the horrific suffering of the Korean people—who lost 3-million souls of a total population of 23-million— has yet to be told in full. Filling in many of the blank spaces is Bruce Cumings, chair of the Department of History at the University of Chicago, whose book “The Korean War”(Modern Library Chronicles) takes an objective look at the conflict. In one review, Publishers Weekly says, “In this devastating work he shows how little the U.S. knew about who it was fighting, why it was fighting, and even how it was fighting.

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Darn...I think Romeo has more sense than JTT. I think JTT simply wants to blows us up... But hasn't the knowledge of chemistry.. thank goodness. Don't give it tips wink, wink.
JTT

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:49 pm
@Germlat,
Thanks for agreeing to act as my foil, Germlat. Much appreciated. Smile
0 Replies