Need advice please, thanks

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 06:35 pm
How to know girls problem? she used to tell me everything now she doesn't tell me much but she tells her another frnd instead of me now how to tell ber that she can discuss it with me and also we dont talk much as we used to do (only on social media coz she lives in London and im in different state) it hurts that she doesn't tell me about her problems as she used to do, what can i do to make her tell her problems to me, thanks

View best answer, chosen by Someonesissue
tsarstepan
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 06:44 pm
@Someonesissue,
No way to answer this question... but I suspect that since relationships (online or in the real world) are two way streets, take a look in how she might perceive you.

Did you do something/say something that may have compromised the trust you two may have established between each other? Seemingly, you are trying to find out much about her (her life, her history, her current and past problems, etc...). How much of your life have your proffered? Are you equally open with your day to day life and issues? Are you too forward and telling? Too much info for how she might consider appropriate for the relationship? Somewhere in between?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 05:37 am
@Someonesissue,
Why do you have a need to have her tell you her problems? What makes you think you have a right to make her tell them to you?

Gee, maybe she just does not want to share them with you. Or maybe she is simply tired of you constantly wanting to hear about her problems.
0 Replies