Why do people deny evolution?

spendius

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Spendi's favorite devise is to turn a thread around until it's all about him.

Surely you realise, ed, that the quotes you post on the Quotes thread are all about you.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:29 pm
@InkRune,
As I explained, Inky, I try to be as clear as I think is polite and taking into account the potential readers here.
0 Replies

InkRune

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 06:27 pm
Fair enough, O 'Spendy'.
JimmyJ

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 07:24 pm
@InkRune,
Don't bother with him.

anonymously99

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 08:47 pm
@JimmyJ,
Don't be mean.
0 Replies

Greatknight

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 06:25 am
if u mean microbe-to-man evolution;
Because there is no solid evidence for it.
JimmyJ

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:24 pm
@Greatknight,
Quote:
if u mean microbe-to-man evolution;
Because there is no solid evidence for it.

Microbes didn't evolve straight to humans.

And there is a good deal of evidence that suggests microbes were the first living organisms on Earth. In fact, most of Earth's history has been dominated by microbes.

There is a good deal of evidence to support that all living things evolved from microbes. You should do some research into for youreslf i you like.
anonymously99

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 04:31 pm
@JimmyJ,
JimmyJ

Tue 21 Jan, 2014 02:10 am
@anonymously99,
not a fan
anonymously99

Tue 21 Jan, 2014 02:14 am
@JimmyJ,
Neither am I. Not my intent to offend. or disappoint. Lover boy.

As I think to myself hope he doesn't take my lover boy comment seriously.
anonymously99

Tue 21 Jan, 2014 02:22 am
@anonymously99,
Heard you were 16. years of age.

She is 14?, maybe 15. years of age.
0 Replies

informateur

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:33 pm
@JimmyJ,
Quote:
Why do people deny evolution?

Ignorance. Immaturity. Anger. Jealousy. Refusing mindsets. Else similar.
spendius

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 02:37 pm
@informateur,
You should read the thread mate. It takes ignorance, immaturity, anger, jealousy and a refusing mindset, to trot out that childlike mantra whilst not addressing the reasons offered so far.

Get your Mom to dip your comforter in the syrup and stick it back in your gob.
neologist

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:12 pm
@spendius,
I had to thumb you up, cause I know the angry thumbs are coming. Very Happy
informateur

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:32 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
You should read the thread mate. It takes ignorance, immaturity, anger, jealousy and a refusing mindset, to trot out that childlike mantra whilst not addressing the reasons offered so far. 
Get your Mom to dip your comforter in the syrup and stick it back in your gob.

As I quietly laugh to myself.. spendius. Baby. I noticed the thread by question above. "Why do people deny evolution?" Replied with first thing that came to mind. In all honesty I don't need to read the entire thread to reply. Not worth my time. Because. In all actuality. I ((simply)) do not care why. people choose to deny evolution. Everyone is their own person. You are who you are. I'm not about to argue about a meaningless topic of which well I feel everything is meaningless. Nonsense. I don't know. I have that mindset you know. But babe. When one is bored or anything of the sort.. one is likely to go exploring to and in this place called the internet.
informateur

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:35 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I had to thumb you up, cause I know the angry thumbs are coming.

As I sit here thinking I had to thumb neo up. Because. Is he angry? Smile

I personally have never thumbed anyone down out of anger. If the statement makes no sense but is or is not based on topic I ((might/usually don't)) down thumb.
informateur

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:37 pm
@neologist,
I thumbed you up twice neo letting you know now to make you like me. I may secretly follow you. Wink
neologist

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:40 pm
@informateur,
After you have been here a while, you will notice some receive the downfinger just because of who they are and not for what they post. Give his post a few hours for the spendi effect to to materialize.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:41 pm
@informateur,
What the heck. At least you have a sense of humor. Very Happy
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:59 pm
@informateur,
Quote:
Not worth my time. Because. In all actuality. I ((simply)) do not care why. people choose to deny evolution.

But you might if you knew some of the reasons I have offered. You are assuming that the reasons you know about are the only reasons there are and you have a closed mind on the matter.

By fetching up on this beach you have shown that it is worth your time and that you do care. Baby.

You might be only considering the reasons you think serve your purpose in order to avoid considering any reasons that don't. A sort of polite down-thumb or even a genteel recourse to Ignore. Fancy blinkers. Head in the sand ****.