Will The Professor Direct the Beancounters to Ignore Debt Limit?

parados

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
No, you said it in this thread.

http://able2know.org/topic/223239-1#post-5449136
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
I do find it funny that I find issue with your comments and you think that means I am talking about you. I am talking about your statements that don't make any sense and contradict other statements.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:25 pm
"I should not have to offer anything" Obama sure seems to be setting Congress up to take the fall, all of congress. It is no secret that after Rahm left relations we between the White House and Congressional D's went flat. a relationship with the R's has barely ever existed.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:28 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

I do find it funny that I find issue with your comments and you think that means I am talking about you. I am talking about your statements that don't make any sense and contradict other statements.

I cant help that you are not smart enough to follow along. adios.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
dude.

you might want to rethink that.

if only people as "smart" as you can participate, you and Billy will get lonely...
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:32 pm
set the bar a little lower now...

0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 09:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

"I should not have to offer anything" Obama sure seems to be setting Congress up to take the fall, all of congress. It is no secret that after Rahm left relations we between the White House and Congressional D's went flat. a relationship with the R's has barely ever existed.

Actually, the House set themselves up to take the fall.
First they failed to appoint anyone to the Conference committee to reconcile the budget.
Then they failed to pass the appropriation bills before the start of the fiscal year. All those bills have to originate the House per the US Constitution.
Then after they failed to do those 2 things, they decided to not pass a clean continuing resolution to keep the government open.

There is no setting them up. They have failed at their job on 3 separate occasions. They have no one to blame but themselves.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:21 pm
@parados,
the fall I am talking about is when he comes back with " **** you, I can and will pay the bills with out you" all of congress, to include the Senate, will then come off looking like the keystone cops, or maybe Coyote.

I think obama has no problem throwing any of the members of the Senate under the bus, to include D's" obama has always been a piss poor D, this is about Obama and about expanding the power of Obama. Liberals who are kissing his ass as he puts out soundbites about R's are going to end up disappointed again, and again sorry that they believed in him. still Obama getting the bills paid would be a good thing.
parados

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
No, in the CR battle, there is no 'pay the bills'. You don't seem to understand what is going on here.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:35 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

No, in the CR battle, there is no 'pay the bills'. You don't seem to understand what is going on here.

you are not in the shut down of the government thread, you are in the default on the debt thread. I cant help that you are both lost AND stupid.
0 Replies