Risking job by having sex

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 04:01 pm
Can someone tell me what married man would chance his 9 to 5 day job by havering his mistress come after he closes office to have sex in conference room.Only to have the cops come after they're done because the stupid husband forgot about the silent alarm.A single man wouldn't even risk job why would my hubby?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 7,465 • Replies: 40

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 04:29 pm
@lisa1471,
Because he is a risk taker.

Because you let him have affairs and remain with him.

Because he forgot the alarm.

Because his other brain was thinking.
lisa1471

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 05:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
So he honestly made a mistake knowing he beefs job pay for our mortgage huh?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 05:52 pm
@lisa1471,
I don't think he was thinking about his mortgage at that time.....
BillRM

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 06:07 pm
@lisa1471,
Let see the head the CIA just lost his job over having an affair and going back in history a gentleman by the name of Thomas Culpepper risk and then lost his life over having an affair with one of Henry the eight wives.

Both men and women are not always or even mostly logical when it come to having affairs.
0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 07:28 pm
@lisa1471,
Well I can see he didn't care bout his 3 yr mistress he bought there. Is he using her?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 08:46 pm
@lisa1471,
He is using both of you. Console yourself that maybe he treats her more shabbily than he treats you, but you're his wife, he has humiliated you and broken a major marriage vow. I hope you aren't waiting around for him to realize he loves you not her, because he will realize that you are happy to put up with rotten behavior and he can behave like a randy frat boy as long as you let him.
lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 05:18 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I don't want him cheating but even a single man would of brought her somewhere else why work place? He could of been fired
lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 05:31 am
@glitterbag,
But work place though why?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 05:35 am
@lisa1471,
He has authority to get in there, he forgot the code to secure himself, he felt he was secure.

Lisa , wake up you do "accept" him cheating he says "it's only sex" why can't his "only sex" be your only sex? Seems you don't wish to talk about that, do you feel used? He is NOT single.

lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 05:44 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Ok so how many married men you know cheating because they're men but mean nothing.shes a foil whenever he want sleep with her shes available for 3 yrs its not going no where.hes using her though.She actually went to his job when she wasn't suppose to be there once it was closed.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:13 am
@lisa1471,
Men don't cheat because they're men.

It's just not that simple.

Something is wrong with what you think should be his primary relationship - the one with you.

He has a relationship with someone else as well. Is he supporting her? that is the commonly used meaning of the word mistress. It is clear by your other post about him lending clothing to her adult son that the relationship they have is about much more than sex.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:32 am
It's a known fact that the more powerful a person thinks he/she is, the more risks he/she takes. That's why self-perceived powerful people will act out (see Bill Clinton and a whole lot of other folks)

Having a sexual encounter in the office is exciting and provocative. That's why he's doing it there.

A more important question is: why are you staying with a man who has a THREE year mistress?
BillRM

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 07:59 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Men don't cheat because they're men.

It's just not that simple.

Thanks from all the men who do not cheat on their wives!!!!!!!!!!
lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:13 pm
@PUNKEY,
How exciting when hes already been with her? Mistress let me renamed that its only sex so for three yrs side piece she puts up with it
lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:14 pm
@BillRM,
Why then? They make mistakes is that what he made?
0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:16 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah but her son doesn't know they're sleeping together he just felt someone he kinda know was being nice. Hes only 8 yrs older than her son
lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:17 pm
@lisa1471,
Yeah hes been using her 3 yrs shes stupid one I hot him home
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:18 pm
@lisa1471,
It doesn't really matter whether her son knows his mother is having sex with your husband.

He does clearly know they have a relationship of some sort.

The sex is just part of their relationship.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:19 pm
@lisa1471,
Your take is that all married men cheat, it's normal. Did he tell you that? I know he told you that "she means nothing, it's just sex".

You give a person a piece of string, and they will take a yard.. You've allowed this woman into your backyard under some silly belief that he has put into your head. You were already told something that I bet you didn't even think of, in another post. Your husband is lending his clothes to her son... Sex only?

I don't think she is a fool. She was told by him "not" to go to his job. But she did. And, what did he do? Have sex with her and you are asking why he did that? She is no fool... She knew she could turn up and instead of her kicking her out, he'd have sex with her.

There is but one fool...