Risking job by having sex

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:21 pm
@lisa1471,
lisa1471 wrote:

How exciting when hes already been with her?

If he's still with her after three years it's clearly about more than the sex.

What does he say when you ask him about his relationship with her?
0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 05:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I didn't say he told her not to go intact I said that he planned it.It was his idea that she come to his place of work after the office was closed to have sex in conference room.it was well thought out.that's how he uses her.she went like a dummy and they didn't k os it was a silent alarm.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 05:32 pm
@lisa1471,
Why do you call her a dummy?

She's having sex with a man she seems to be happy having a relationship with. He seems to help out with her family. She probably gets the same kind of thrill from having sex in unexpected places that many people do. Those are all good things.

What is the downside in this for her?

Is anyone unhappy about the relationship between them?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:02 pm
@lisa1471,
Quote:
She actually went to his job when she wasn't suppose to be there once it was closed.

Quote:
I said that he planned it.It was his idea that she come to his place of work after the office was closed to have sex in conference room.it was well thought out

Well that's not what I read, thanks for clarifying.

You must feel like the looser in this surely. He tells you everything, right down to exactly how he planned it.. How do you feel when you sleep with him after he has planned something like this which means he loves the sex with her, on a boardroom table, where they are not meant to be.

0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:03 pm
@ehBeth,
I say that cause she just getting sex. Hes not helping her family he just didn't have suit jacket and before even knowing that he was telling him he had an extra tie he would lend him like he was glad to offer.my husband is really nice that's why he did that.

Hes not even thinking about her
glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:06 pm
@lisa1471,
Lisa, you are wasting everyone's time. You really don't want advice or an answer to your question, you know what to do and I'm certain you know what time it is. The fact you are anxious to explain what a fool she is reflects badly on you.

This might seem harsh, but you are behaving like a sap and your husband is a cad. You are either willing to carry on this way or not. You need to do a self respect inventory. It's also possible you are making this crap up looking to create controversy. If you are looking for pity, I don't think you have found it here. It's time to get off the pot.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:11 pm
@lisa1471,
lisa1471 wrote:
Hes not even thinking about her

He's clearly thinking about her when he calls her to have sex and when he talks to other people about her and when he gives a gift to her son.

Do you think she wants more from him than she's getting? seems like they're both happy with how things are going.

There's nothing to gain in you calling her a dummy or making excuses for your husband. You look silly for it.
vikorr

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:32 pm
@ehBeth,
I doubt he's the first guy to want to take a girl on either of the two following locations at work : The conference table, or the bosses desk. What do they have in common?

And the risk adds to the excitement...as does (the next day) the knowledge of what you did - without anyone else knowing (you should be able to follow that line of thought through to other things)

...as does the forbiddeness of both the affair and the location (think about the mile high club, and why it's so famous a concept/club).

You're upset that he risked providing for you?

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:34 pm
@lisa1471,
He's not even thinking of her...

In his dreams, the next adventure, fantasy, boardroom table... Planning, letting her know of the plan, organising it, arranging it, doing it..... Thinking of her.
0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Can I ask you is it really a relationship if its just sex?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 08:35 pm
@lisa1471,
Ow ow!!! Pick me, I know the answer!!! Yes, it is a relationship if it is only sex, or only jewelry, or only paying her rent. What is your problem??? Are you hoping she is as neglected as you??? Well, that's flipping sad and you are a doormat.

Anybody else know how to get through to this "wife", I still wonder if this isn't some frat boys trying to see how spun up everybody gets. I would actually feel better about that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 08:58 pm
@lisa1471,
Why ask that question when you have already given people the evidence that it is clearly not just sex between your husband and the woman he has had a three year relationship with.
0 Replies

missconduct

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:35 am
@lisa1471,
Thousands of people would do that for thousands of reasons. Remember, many men all over the planet have sex with animals . Women and single men aren't excluded from base behaviors. Urge for power. Strong hormonal surges, etc.

My condolences - at least you know what you're married to.
0 Replies

WendyLou

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 03:18 pm
@lisa1471,
Obviously because he can and you condone his behavior. Suggestion...... Find someone else.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 06:28 pm
Forgive him...more fun to come. Spend all your time wondering and considering his apologies.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 09:32 pm
Doing sex at work is a common fantasy and a reasonably common reality, that is why he did it. Doubtful that he thought for more than two seconds about this endangering his job, because the risk is low and the thrill is great. The most disturbing thing about this story is not taking care of the alarm......that shows carelessless.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 10:07 am
@lisa1471,
It is not just sex. Your husband is having a relationships because he is clearly have no respect to you, so he found someone else. I don't know if he respects her but I wouldn't be surprised if he will find another one. Because he can. You let him. You listening to his affair planning? What a wonderful wife. I wish we all could be like 'go play with other women, I will read a book'.
Geez, he is a lucky bastard!
0 Replies

kingblue

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 11:37 am
@FOUND SOUL,
why he works? because he want to eat and sex!
0 Replies

kingblue

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 11:46 am
@lisa1471,
just have a check, why my answer did not show.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 08:33 am
@lisa1471,
Because men cheat. I have been told this by men themselves in casual, relaxed conversations in which they have nothing to lose by telling me. I adored my husband, and vice-versa. He was the BEST. However, I am not going to sit here and say with 100% assurance that he never cheated. He certainly WAS NOT the type to actively LOOK for it, as SOME are. In fact, before we were married and I brought the subject up, he said with perfect honesty that it certainly wasn't something he planned on. But..if some little piece of hot blond ass had said, "Hey, 5 minutes in the closet and you never see/hear from me again", I cannot say with all confidence that he would not have. *shrugs*
0 Replies