How often masturbation in a week is good for health

OmSigDAVID

Sun 12 Jan, 2014 08:38 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Congrats mate, that was almost funny..Smile
Curiously enough, my late dad used to say I was insane too!
As a kid I overheard him saying to my mam about me - "He's nutty! No don't laugh,
I really do mean it, he wastes all his pocket money on silly plastic model
aeroplanes then hangs 'em on string from his bedroom ceiling in full view
of the street, I dread to think what the neighbours are saying about him,
when's he going to start saving his money instead?"
I got my own back though, I filled his radio with sand
from a builders yard down the road and enjoyed his bewildered
expression when he tried to tune in the Clay-Liston fight but all
he got were electrical crackles and splutters. He he he Smile
Anyway he was far nuttier than me, for example I spotted him peeing
up the wall of next doors house after dark once!

He's been dead now 30 years but I wonder what he'd say if he knew I still buy models,
I've currently got my eye on a nice Romulan Warbird down the model shop..Smile
In the 1970s, I saw a handmade wooden sculpture of a dramaticly painted Romulan Warbird
at a Star Trek convention in New York, on 42nd Street, the Grand Hyatt Hotel.
It was about 35 feet long. ( The Warbird, not the Hotel.) Thru tiny windows in its bridge,
u coud see tiny Romulans hanging around inside. It was imported from Ohio.
( I doubt that it coud actually get up to warp speed; [forgive my pessimism]. )

David
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Sun 12 Jan, 2014 09:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini. There is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. I may not be in love right now but I still love. Have love. You, I, we all are allowed to love.

Love.
Will blind you. Can you see?
0 Replies

eed5d061d397b1

Wed 15 Jan, 2014 05:06 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
exactly
0 Replies

Codyyyxx

Sun 21 Jun, 2015 04:08 am
@sandy111,
Maybe a few times a week? It also may make you feel better mentally as well as physically, I'm sure it will burn some calories! Just go for it so hard a few times a week x
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:28 am
@sandy111,
Answer's change over time. Recall a doc from think the 50s or 60s where once a week was said to be excessive. Smile Modern understanding has it recommended at least a few times a week. Though I suggest at least once a day and twice is better. Though if you have a sex partner, sex can be sustituted since the physical benefits are gained either way.

Ejaculation for example 'clears out' our urethra reducing UTIs, and occurs whether masturbating or actual partner-sex.
0 Replies

Bongus

Sat 30 Mar, 2019 11:05 pm
@sandy111,
There's no right or wrong amount - some people go once a week or less, others several times a week, some multiple times a day. Your body will usually let you know when you've had enough - either your penis or vagina gets sore or overly sensitive, or you just lose the desire for a while. There are some who have kind of an addiction - that's generally when you're doing it so much that it's interfering with your sleep, your job or school, or social activities. If none of these things are happening, then basically any amount you feel comfortable with is OK. Should also mention that most married people or those in a relationship still masturbate, which is normally not a problem unless your partner/spouse is asking for sex & you're turning it down to masturbate instead.
0 Replies

manishsharma12

Thu 18 Apr, 2019 06:02 am
@sandy111,
Masturbation is a common activity. It's a natural and safe way to explore your body, feel pleasure, and release built-up sexual tension. ... Despite the myths, there are actually no physically harmful side effects of masturbation. However, excessive masturbation can harm your relationships and everyday life.
0 Replies