How often masturbation in a week is good for health

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:17 pm
Incidentally when I was charged with vigilantism 11 years ago my lawyer sent me to a psychiatrist, maybe he was hoping the shrink would pronounce me nutty so I could possibly get off with a "guilty but insane" plea.
The "examination" was conducted in his office in a relaxed atmosphere, it was more of a friendly chat really, he simply asked me a range of assorted questions for an hour and wrote down my responses, also monitoring my mannerisms and body language etc.
One question he fired at me out of the blue was- "Do you masturbate?"
I blushed slightly, squirmed in my chair and stuttered..."er..yes..sometimes, just like everybody else..."
His final report declared me sane, so I must have given him most of the right answers..Wink
jcboy

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:21 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

my lawyer sent me to a psychiatrist.

Well we all know that was a waste of money. Cool
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:38 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: my lawyer sent me to a psychiatrist.
JCBoy replied: Well we all know that was a waste of money

No wait, I wasn't sent to be cured of anything, I was sent simply to find out if i was bananas!
The shrinks final report ended with- "He is a very strong-willed individual which would account for the trouble he now finds himself in with the police, but his manner was appropriate throughout the interview and i can therefore find no grounds to assume his allegedly antisocial actions were prompted by mental duress or disorder"

MWAAAHHH I don't want to be "appropriate", I'd be bored..Smile

"Become a fool by the worlds standards in order to become wise" (1 Cor 3:18 )
"The secret of the successful fool is that he'sd no fool at all"- Isaac Asimov

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ExIS/jester.jpg
jcboy

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:40 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:

No wait, I wasn't sent to be cured of anything.

Well that’s obvious.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:42 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:

No wait, I wasn't sent to be cured of anything.

Well that’s obvious.
Who is the girl in your avatar, Morgan ?
jcboy

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Who is the girl in your avatar, Morgan ?

That is the fabulous Elizabeth Taylor Cool
OmSigDAVID

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:48 pm
@jcboy,
Yes; I liked her a lot.

David
jcboy

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Yes; I liked her a lot.

She’s interned at Forrest Lawn in Glendale, CA not far from Michael Jackson. Last time I was in CA I left her a rose.
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:56 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: No wait, I wasn't sent to be cured of anything.
Jcboy observed: Well that’s obvious

Congrats mate, that was almost funny..Smile
Curiously enough, my late dad used to say I was insane too!
As a kid I overheard him saying to my mam about me - "He's nutty! No don't laugh, I really do mean it, he wastes all his pocket money on silly plastic model aeroplanes then hangs 'em on string from his bedroom ceiling in full view of the street, I dread to think what the neighbours are saying about him, when's he going to start saving his money instead?"
I got my own back though, I filled his radio with sand from a builders yard down the road and enjoyed his bewildered expression when he tried to tune in the Clay-Liston fight but all he got were electrical crackles and splutters. He he he Smile
Anyway he was far nuttier than me, for example I spotted him peeing up the wall of next doors house after dark once!
He's been dead now 30 years but I wonder what he'd say if he knew I still buy models, I've currently got my eye on a nice Romulan Warbird down the model shop..Smile
OmSigDAVID

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:58 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Yes; I liked her a lot.

She’s interned at Forrest Lawn in Glendale, CA not far from Michael Jackson.
Last time I was in CA I left her a rose.
That was a good thing to do.
Congratulations on it!

U know, a few years before her most recent demise,
she had a near-death experience in a hospital that she described for us on Oprah. It was interesting.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:48 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Are any of you aware of how well an individual can hide who they truly are?

Say Romeo is a mass murderer. Do you honestly think he would tell you that. I kind of don't think so.

I've gone all my life faking to be someone else hiding my true feelings being a little sh*t because I didn't want anyone knowing. Knowing who I truly was. Being immature as hell. Afraid to be judged criticized rediculed else more similar to. It greatly affected my life in all aspects. I was truly a horrible person all my life lost confused not knowing what to do where to turn who to look up to. Always had a difficult time keeping friends. Always alone. Me being a terrible little sh*t of a child, kid, offspring, whatever else to say as. And it all being because of the abuse I faced as a child since being in diapers before my mum found someone else. Things only had gotten worse as such a small child as time passed, having to hide everything. Do you know what that's like having to do so. Threatened my entire life.

To actually understand an individual you have to let's say, read between the lines. Understand that this any individual goes deeper than what they lead on.

I don't know I'm just trying to throw into the conversation here. You know me being a man in my sixties nothing better to do.
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:10 pm
Quote:
Anonymously said: Say Romeo is a mass murderer. Do you honestly think he would tell you that. I kind of don't think so.
I've gone all my life faking to be someone else hiding my true feelings

I've not killed anybody yet mate, but give me time..Smile

As for you "faking" your whole life, that's your business, but personally speaking we holy men don't do "faking".
With us, it's a case of "what you see is what you get", and if people don't like it, stuff 'em..Smile
For example i've said in various threads that i was expelled from school, I'm an ex-convict (vigilante rap), I left school with no exam passes worth speaking of, could never settle in any job and i haven't had sex for 11 years, my parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents are all dead and i'm 65 but am I unhappy? NAH!..Smile

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want"- (Philippians 4:12)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romeo Fabulini: master of the swagger!
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/POS-swagger2_zps8e311a2c.jpg~original

OmSigDAVID

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
What is "the secret of being content", Romeo ?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:25 pm
Quote:
OmSigDavid said: What is "the secret of being content", Romeo ?

That's easy mate, just decide that you like Jesus and you'll feel his power and strength downloading into you, making you realise that this material world counts for zilch and that it shouldn't be taken seriously..Smile
Grylls expression sums it up nicely-
"For we look at things unseen rather than the seen,for the seen are temporary,but the unseen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18)

"My Christian faith has been such a backbone through so many difficult times. For me Christianity is about being strengthened"- Bear Grylls

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/b-grrylls.gif

Grylls in his SAS days-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/grylls-sas.jpg~original
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 12:40 am
@anonymously99stwin,
.. have this addiction.
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 01:47 am
Quote:
anonymously said: ..have this addiction.

Depends what sort of addiction it is mate, as some addictions are not too bad..Wink

anonymously99stwin

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 05:22 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Going on two years.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 09:25 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
There's nothing wrong with love. Unless you truly feel I shouldn't love you, any of you.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:50 am
Quote:
Anonymously said: There's nothing wrong with love

Some people don't want love, that's why there's a lot of divorce and separation about. It's as if many women become demon-possessed after a few years of marriage, so your love is wasted on them. Jesus said "Don't cast your pearls to pigs".
For example the 35-ish chap who runs our local pet shop is on of the nicest guys around and i was amazed to hear that his marriage broke up. "What happened?" I asked.
"She turned evil" he replied.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:56 am
@anonymously99stwin,
Quote:
Are any of you aware of how well an individual can hide who they truly are?

Quote:
I don't know I'm just trying to throw into the conversation here. You know me being a man in my sixties nothing better to do.

You're either being light hearted there or your "internet name is really Silver sumthing, posing as a woman... If so I've already met you before..........." And had fun re-visiting especially in 2010 or else...........................ya a woman pretending to be a 60 year old WT?
0 Replies