Big Bang or a Stretch of God's Imagination?

DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:30 am
@Setanta,
Wiki use it
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:31 am
@DestinyzChild,
gee, it seems an awful lot like you desire a last word

Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:33 am
He does seem obsessed, doesn't he?
Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:37 am
The Wikipedia biography of Michel de Nostredame. No mention is made of him having been institutionalized for mental health problems. No mention is made of any allegation that Charles IX intended to have him beheaded. I suggest that before you spread bullshit such as you have been peddling, that you check such a source. It will save you a lot of embarrassment in the future.
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:40 am
@Setanta,
i'm pretty sure i heared one night on coast to coast am that nostradamus was a time travelling lizard person from the future, the reason he got the name hister wrong was because lizards lisp

at least thats what i heared
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:42 am
@Setanta,
Did you read it? Are you sure there no mention ? lol
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:43 am
@djjd62,
Your thinking of a Geico
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:43 am
@DestinyzChild,
why don't you post what you believe to be the relevant points
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:46 am
@DestinyzChild,
DestinyzChild wrote:
Your thinking of a Geico

i think i saw one of them on that show that Mutual of Omaha used to sponsor
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:48 am
@djjd62,
Lil fellow didn't make it out of parking lot ......That's right!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:49 am
@DestinyzChild,
Yeah, i read it. Apparently, you didn't.
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:59 am
@Setanta,
LOL!!! Dude...save your yourself... Its all good ..... I'll let you win ... Its not there in black and white.. Lets move on .....

Ps. Bet, you believe in the tooth fairy

pps...bet you gotta get the last word in
0 Replies

DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 07:00 am
@djjd62,
Because, its fun messing with him lol.....
0 Replies

DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 07:03 am
@Setanta,
She, lol.... And, ahhh yeah lol
0 Replies

DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 07:06 am
@djjd62,
Its the woman in me I guess ..........lmfao
Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 07:08 am
It seems that you're the one obsessed with getting the last word. Write lol about fifteen more times, show us your erudition.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 11:25 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I have been watching all of this .. Why so judgemental and negative? My observations are that you, and others, protest too much, not by intelligent debate: but, by your rude and judgemental remarks and personal attacks. Who do you think you are? Superior ! Seems questionable? This is not high school ... you should respect others rights to say and believe as they choose. The need to go as far as criticize especially in the manner you just says a lot of your character, which could be a sign of your own insecurities manifesting itself.... Just my observation, now I open myself up for ridicule. Bring it On !!! Bullies are laughable, at best.
Apparently, Destiny came here to see what my post was about, "Big Bang or a Stretch of God's Imagination?"Instead, He ended up giving an opinion about personal observations, of how I have been treated since I started the thread. Neutral

Setanta wrote:

Your pathetic attempts to be clever don't alter that you peddle bullshit, and that the History channel is a bullshit source. Yeah, go ahead, tell me what grammatical faults you allege to be in: "The History channel bears exactly the relationship to history that Christian Science does to actual science. They have whored themselves for the advertisers' dollars, with bullshit shows about Mayan predictions, Nostradamus, Dan Brown's bullshit--all they care about is the bottom line." The sentence structure is fine, and it's no problem of mine if you can't understand sentences containing more than a half a dozen words. The word you wanted was cronies--i don't believe cronny is a word in English.

What evidence do you have that Charles IX wanted to behead Michel de Nostradame? I didn't say that Europe had no place for its "mentally ill"--i said they had no institutions for the mentally ill. That they dealt with, probably ineffectively and with cruelty and neglect, is not evidence that they had "mental institutions."

What is a a croony? (I'm assuming that croony is the singular of croonies.) You just ran in here, and shat out a vague statement about prophets and how they have been treated historically, apparently thinking that you could say whatever you wanted and nobody would call you on it. You apparently thought you could make the **** up as you go along and nobody would call you on it. Actually, it appears to me that you wanted to sound cool and wise and little suspected that online, people will call bullshit in a heartbeat--unless, of course, you run off to some site peopled by high school kids who don't pay attention in class and who are sufficiently gullible to believe your bullshit.
And you turned it into this clusterfuck. Confused

Quote:
You are Still evading the real points ,, So, its evident that you know nothing either your willfully ignorant or lowly educated. I can reference my information. You obvious can not. Or, you would be able to stay on topic...I've wasted enough time with you and cruelties. I came to this thread just to point out a lack of tolerance and kindness for another thought. And, ,you have proved my point. I don't desire to be cool or fit in anywhere. Hell, I don't,even, desire to have last word... Peace Out
He was ready to end it here. Neutral

@DestinyzChild,
Quote:
gee, it seems an awful lot like you desire a last word
It goes here. Confused

Quote:
He does seem obsessed, doesn't he?
Then here. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
It seems that you're the one obsessed with getting the last word. Write lol about fifteen more times, show us your erudition.
Then to prove his point, you have to get in the last word. Laughing

Quote:
This is the simple explanation taught by mainstream science concerning "particles" of energy.

That being said, can we go back to my original post, and have a science discussion, instead of a debate about God and me.
I tried to get my point on the tracks here. Rolling Eyes

10 pages in and no one has engaged in a conversation with me yet about my original subject, other than weather or not it is a theory or hypothesis, or how I am full of ****.

WTF? Confused You didn't just derail my thread, you kicked it off at the start, and it hasn't been on since. What the hell's wrong with you people? Laughing
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 11:29 pm
@DestinyzChild,
DestinyzChild wrote:

Its the woman in me I guess ..........lmfao
I'm sorry Destiny, I heard someone else call you a he, I didn't know you are a woman. Embarrassed Smile
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 11:39 am
@voiceindarkness,
Destiny!? Smile Howrya? Very Happy luvya Cool
0 Replies