buttflake

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:46 pm
http://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Lib-mask-590-LA.jpg
http://legalinsurrection.com/tag/a-f-branco/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:51 pm
@RexRed,
What that graph doesn't show is that the Iraq and Afganistan wars were not paid for during GW Bush's tenure, and those costs carried over to Obama.

The GOP rhetoric about the liberal tax and spend meme is tiresome and based on lies. Even conservatives believe this bull shyt!

The US politics is broken, because Americans are too stupid to seek the truth.
Baldimo

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Tell me CI, when did we finish paying for WWII?
buttflake

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:59 pm
0 Replies

buttflake

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:31 pm
http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/cartoon_500/cartoons/incredibleshrinkingpresident.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:43 pm
@Baldimo,
At least it had a plan to repay its debt. You sure can't say the same about W's to wars. Or the Medicare part 2 drug give away written so the government is not allowed to negotiate prescription prices the way private drug plans can. I'll take Obama anyday. G*d protect me from Teapublicans.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:47 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140804-benghazi-where-theres-smoke-theres.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:50 pm
@Baldimo,
Because race has nothing to do with it, right? WHAT does it have to do with?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:53 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
That doesn't answer the question Bob. Besides I'm looking for an answer from CI. He wants to claim we didn't pay for the wars, so I wondering if he knows when WWII was finally paid off.

The rest of your answers have nothing to do with what CI has claimed. Wasn't the ACA suppose to cost less than 1 trillion? We now know it is going to cost twice that much? Still waiting on my awesome savings I was promised by Obama, oh and my check from my insurance company which I was told was screwing me. So far none of Obama's promises have reached my pocket book.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:53 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I'm surprised Bob and CI haven't joined in yet.

Rex has you pretty well pegged on his own. You condemn yourself mostly, if I joined in it would be a pile on. Three against none.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:56 pm
@Baldimo,
So from what part of the divide to you think Juan Williams was chiming in on. Are you kidding? Last week all sorts of Republicans were chiming in, including John Boehner and Ertle McConnell saying impeachment was off the table PERIOD. It was even on Fox.
Baldimo

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He hasn't condemned anything. He avoids talking and does a BS game like CJ. Meme's and nothing but meme's.

I'm a proven racist by Rex because I don't agree with Obama? What a joke. It seems you guys on the left are the ones obsessed with race and skin color. You expect minorities and women to vote according to their skin color and lady parts. If they don't you call them stupid.

I have asked this question several times with no answers. How does voting for the Dems' help me? I'm not looking for generalizations, I'm looking for specifics.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
They never said it was on the table, that was the Dem's who started that BS. What member of the GOP leadership said Obama was going to be impeached?
cicerone imposter

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) got caught in a massive lie when he claimed today that the talk of impeaching President Obama is a Democratic scam. Boehner seems to have forgotten his own threat to impeach the president.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nXFGfYFJQZo#t=7
cicerone imposter

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Christina Wilkie Headshot
Christina Wilkie Become a fan
[email protected]
Email
Rep. King Floats Impeachment, 'That "I" Word We Don't Want To Say'
Posted: 08/03/2014 4:51 pm EDT Updated: 5 hours ago Print Article

WASHINGTON -- Just days after House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) called rumors of a GOP plan to impeach President Barack Obama "a scam started by Democrats at the White House," tea party favorite Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) again stoked speculation about a possible impeachment push led by the far-right element of Boehner's caucus.

Appearing on "Fox News Sunday," King said that if Obama's expected executive actions to address the border crisis amount to a "constitutional crisis," then Congress will need to "have a serious look at the rest of this Constitution, and that includes that 'I' word we don't want to say."

That word is impeachment. And while there have been no formal directives from House leaders instructing the rank-and-file not to mention the word, it's safe to say Boehner would prefer it not be dragged up on Sunday talk shows by a firebrand Iowa conservative.

The prospect of impeaching Obama has long been spoken of in hushed tones by the most conservative members of the House, but it was given new life in recent weeks when House Republicans moved forward with a proposed lawsuit against the president over the implementation of certain Obamacare provisions.

Since then, Boehner has taken pains to emphasize that the lawsuit and any impeachment rumors have nothing to do with one another. But for the most committed partisans on both the left and the right, the two have become woven into one big symbol of how far the House GOP majority is willing to go in its effort to undermine Obama's agenda.

King did little to play down the drama, telling host Brit Hume, "We've never seen anything in this country like a president that says, 'I'll make up immigration law as I choose, and drive this regardless the resistance of the Congress.'" King was referring to the proposed executive actions on immigration, which have yet to be laid out in detail but are expected to come later this month.

"None of us want to do the thing that's left for us as an alternative," he said, "but if the president has decided that he simply is not going to enforce any immigration law ... Congress has to sit down and have a serious look at the rest of this Constitution, and that includes that 'I' word we don't want to say."

Meanwhile, as King not-so-delicately tiptoed around the "I" word on Fox, over on ABC's "This Week," White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer wasn't as subtle. For Democrats, the specter of impeachment has been an unexpected political gift, fueling a massive fundraising effort that has helped line the war chests of House Democrats during a difficult mid-term election cycle.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 07:36 pm

Juan Williams Suggests Calls To Impeach Obama Have Racist Undertones (VIDEO)

Knncozm1efdfcfh4pbcr
ByCaitlin MacNealPublishedAugust 3, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT 8976 views

Fox News pundit Juan Williams on Sunday suggested that conservatives calling for President Obama's impeachment are racist given that they mostly come from white people.

During a "Fox News Sunday" panel, Heritage Foundation CEO Michael Needham said that while conservatives were concerned that Obama is "lawless," Democrats are pushing the impeachment rhetoric.

Williams then tore into Needham, explaining that conservative pundits and some elected officials have been pushing for impeachment.

“You listen to Michael, and you understand why there are lots of Republicans who think, ‘This man’s a demon, this guy’s awful, we got to get this guy out of here any way we can, he’s breaking the law,’” he said.

“And then you come on and say, ‘Oh, no. We’re not talking about impeachment, that’s the Democrats.’ All the Democrats are doing is taking advantage of the fact that you guys have demonized President Obama to this extent," Williams continued.

He then said that some criticize Obama because of his race.

“Lot’s of people see it, especially in the minority community, as an attack on the first black president, think it’s unfair, so it’s going spur their turnout in midterms which is going to be critical in several races," Williams said.

Fox host Chris Wallace then jumped in to ask if Williams really meant to accuse conservatives of racism.

“Well, all I can do is look at the numbers,” Williams responded. “If you look at the core constituency of people, let’s say, who are in tea party opposition support of impeachment, there’s no diversity. It’s a white, older group of people.”

Needham then jumped back in to accuse Williams of "demonizing" conservatives.

“And he might have well just said, ‘And they’re all racists,’” Needham said.

Watch the video via Raw Story: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/juan-williams-impeachment-racism
bobsal u1553115

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 07:40 pm
@Baldimo,
Funny boy. Obama started the impeach ****. you'll blame anything on the President. Lindbergh kidnapping on your list, too?
RABEL222

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 07:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Hey, wasent Obama selling ladders about the time the Lindbergh baby was kidnapped.
cicerone imposter

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 07:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
All this bull shyt about the GOP saying that the democrats brought up the subject of impeaching the president is so crazy, why they even bring up the subject proves they don't even understand the process.

To impeach the president of the US, the House must have a majority vote to charge the president with any impeachment. If and when the House has the necessary votes, it then goes to the Senate for the actual trial.

Why would democrats bring up the subject of impeachment in the House when the GOP has a majority to impeach their own president? It's beyond crazy that the GOP would even entertain such an idiotic topic into the open - to begin with.

The GOP will try almost anything to besmirch the name of Obama - even at the cost of further lowering their performance rating.

Ah, US politics at its worst! It's so crazy, who can keep up with all this craziness - and who the hell cares.
RABEL222

Mon 4 Aug, 2014 08:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI said
Quote:
Who the hell cares.

You and I and many others who have some reservations about how we state our objections. But I have to believe people of conscience are worried about our lack of good government and our governments objectivity.
0 Replies