Give me your one original, most creative thought!

richrf

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2009 05:59 pm
@Zogg the Demon,
Zogg the Demon;89902 wrote:
Doubt and fear are two completely different things.

Doubt is the fuel of progress - I don't know about Earth, but at least down here. Hell would never have been reorganized like a modern corporation if nobody had doubted the old feudal structure. R&D would never had invented Psychoanalytic Temptation if nobody had doubted the old temptation methods. And the world as you know it would have ended in the year 1999 if nobody had doubted the old Nostradamus schedule and rescheduled the end of the world to 2012.

Fear, on the other side, is rather a brake - sometimes a necessary brake, for example to avoid undermining Infernal Ideology. But fear paralizes rather than driving forward. One could even say that fear is actually the enemy of doubt, as doubting well-established ideas requires a lot of courage.

Point taken and understood.

Rich
0 Replies

Twistedgypsychil

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2009 09:54 pm
@richrf,
Energy has intellect and consciousness.

Jamie
richrf

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2009 09:55 pm
@Twistedgypsychil,
Twistedgypsychil;89942 wrote:
Energy has intellect and consciousness.

Jamie

I kind of think so considering all of the creative work it is doing.

Thanks for the creative thought. I love it.

Rich
0 Replies

manfred

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2009 11:28 pm
@richrf,
Everyone is looking for the same thing,if we work on the same look we just might find it.
richrf

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 07:23 am
@manfred,
manfred;97820 wrote:
Everyone is looking for the same thing,if we work on the same look we just might find it.

Maybe we would. Happy looking to all!

Rich
0 Replies

mindbender phil

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 07:40 am
@richrf,
Life is a question of mind over matter.
If you dont mind,
it doesn't matter.
Arjuna

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 08:57 am
@mindbender phil,
mindbender;97872 wrote:
If you dont mind,
it doesn't matter.

Speaking of mind over matter: I've discovered an interesting state of mind: what you do is: as you're dwelling in your world.. sitting at your desk, walking down the street... driving down the road.. spontaneously take whatever words appear.. from a billboard, a street sign, ... whatever words come first, and sing the words as if it's an opera.

If you don't like opera... you can do reggae or funk, blues..country maybe.. although I don't know if it will work with country music. Well.. whatever kind of music you like. Opera or cantata works for me, though.
0 Replies

Bhaktajan

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 10:51 am
@richrf,
"A World Pandemic has broken out, caused by wide-spread E-coli infestation originating from public transportation & other public meeting spaces, where countless male youths' buttucks have directly come in contact with seating surfaces and thus caused unexpected outbreaks of E-coli".

Major western Cities have expressed their grave embarrasment and Most media outlets are too ashamed to report this story. Indeed, heavy contaminated Cities refuse to point any one out because it is, as one local police Department Captain commented to the Press, "This is the most stupifyingly stupid illness. I don't even want to talk about it to my own kids". Firehouses everywhere are hosing down streets homeless and Provincial Politians alike and no one is speaking out about the outragious stupid circumstances they are all mutually embroiled in.

A Russian diplomat is quoting as saying, "This may explain what the old USSR was always experiencing, and yet it too was covered up in the media." One source has attested to several Chinese diplomats saying the same thing.

Disease Control Centers world wide are conferring Today in the Haugue and reports have surfaced that past pandemics may have been linked to the use of Mini-skirts while sitting in Resturants the world over. School children from Kalamazoo to Timbuktu are now being taught a nursery rhyme that warns "Not to put stray bits of Corn Kernels in their mouths".

Authorities in Rio DeGenero Brasil, have said, in anticipation of the next Olympic games, that they will ban the use of Thongs in all public spaces, or at the least, they plan to ban Thongs in Cinema Theatres and Trains and Hospital waiting rooms.
0 Replies

richrf

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 10:12 pm
@mindbender phil,
mindbender;97872 wrote:
If you dont mind,
it doesn't matter.

:lol:Well, that is one great original thought! I think the reverse is also true.

Rich

---------- Post added 10-16-2009 at 11:14 PM ----------

Arjuna;97885 wrote:
Speaking of mind over matter: I've discovered an interesting state of mind: what you do is: as you're dwelling in your world.. sitting at your desk, walking down the street... driving down the road.. spontaneously take whatever words appear.. from a billboard, a street sign, ... whatever words come first, and sing the words as if it's an opera.

If you don't like opera... you can do reggae or funk, blues..country maybe.. although I don't know if it will work with country music. Well.. whatever kind of music you like. Opera or cantata works for me, though.

Tried it while dancing. My girlfriend told me to cut it out.

Rich

---------- Post added 10-16-2009 at 11:16 PM ----------

Bhaktajan;97914 wrote:
"A World Pandemic has broken out,

Original and scary! Sounds to me like a good script for a movie.

Rich
0 Replies

Bhaktajan

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 12:18 pm
@richrf,
Post 88 erzats:
Headlines "Young men with sagging Pants and Exposed Boxer Shorts"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I would like to nominate myself for a Pulitzer or Nobel Peace Prize for being the first person in History to the coin the word for the following:

'When watching a child draw or color --one gets drowsy or sleepy' ---the word for this state-of-mind should be called ________ .

Actually I don't know what it should be called.

Does any one want to win a Pulitzer or Nobel?
richrf

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2009 05:39 pm
@Bhaktajan,
Bhaktajan;98530 wrote:
'When watching a child draw or color --one gets drowsy or sleepy' ---the word for this state-of-mind should be called ________ .

Bored? Of course, you are talking about someone else other than the child's mother who would never, ever, ever, ever be in this state.

Rich
0 Replies