Opposites attract while non-opposites annoy

aidan

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 07:57 am
@spendius,
Quote:
They don't even need to know about birth control.

Oh, I beg to differ with that opinion. If a woman is a nymphomaniac - that means she's almost constantly wanting sex. And if she happens to have sex serially with someone who believes that it's in fact, her responsibility to see to her own health and safety, (which is most men, by the way) that could result in a whole lot of kids.
But I guess if you're a nymphomaniac too - you guys can be nymphomaniacs together and then, as you said, you'd make the birth control your responsibility.
Sounds like a busy, but okay plan.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 08:25 am
@aidan,
That is where compromise comes in - if you really care for one another - then you understand and are willing to compromise. For instance when we were shopping for a new camera - my husband would normally buy the most expensive with all the bells and whistles - I would go for the one that was the best value. Instead we end up meeting in the middle - I would point out that he would never use the one with xyz feature and why would you pay extra for a feature that you would never use. And on his side - he could point out the use of a camera that had xyz feature that would yield us better quality pictures.
0 Replies