GUNMAN OPENS FIRE IN HOLOCAUST MUSEUM

Setanta

Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:07 pm
Quote:
Gunman, guards exchange fire in Holocaust Museum

By NAFEESA SYEED " 4 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) " An elderly gunman opened fire with a rifle inside the crowded U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Wednesday, gravely wounding a security guard before two other officers returned fire. The assailant and his victim were both hospitalized.

The assailant was in critical condition, said Washington, D.C., Mayor Adrian Fenty.

D.C. Police Chief Kathy Lanier said the gunman appeared to have acted alone. He was "engaged by security guards immediately after entering the door" with a rifle, she said.

Story at the Associated Press
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,113 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

kuvasz

Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:27 pm
@Setanta,
we ought to do a nose count on the right wing whackos around here to see if any of them is missing.

after reading some of this shooter's writings it dovetails quite well with the posts from chjsa, gungasnake, omsigdavid, waterboy, genoves/masseggetto.
Setanta

Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:40 pm
@kuvasz,
Diest TKO started a thread on this, too, and i think before i started mine. In his thread, they have much more information. This guy was an 89-year-old, ex-Federal-convict, who had been sent up in 1983 for attempting to make hostages of the Federal Reserve Board. He is a total, off-the-wall white supremacist whacko, who blames his earlier conviction on "Jew judges." There is an unconfirmed report that the guard he shot has died. I'll go get the url for that thread for you.
djjd62

Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:41 pm
@Setanta,
those jew judges will get you every time
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:42 pm
DC shooting at Holocaust Museum
ehBeth

Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:51 pm
@Setanta,
I just heard about this. Horrible horrible.
0 Replies