Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Ionus

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 09:47 pm
@Builder,
Your pleading ignorance is quite believable.

Quote:
Which area? Which people?
The one we are discussing.

Quote:
Whom is "They"?
This is obvious to a native english speaker of reasonable intelligence and education, but just as a reminder they are mentioned directly prior.

Quote:
Quote:
the outside powers

Which powers?
The outside powers.
Builder

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 10:08 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Why dont you tell us something more recent...

Because it's part of the total story. Fragmenting the story isn't of benefit to anybody but the obfusctors.

Quote:
They arnt a religion. They are a bunch of cut throat crooks kind of like the Isralie government of today...

Correct. They are mercenaries, just like Al Qaeda. Both the Saudis and the Israelis have been caught supplying Daesh, and Obama has admitted to "mistakenly" dropping munitions and other supplies to them.

Builder

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 10:10 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Your pleading ignorance is quite believable.

...and you demonstrating it also conceivable.

Quote:
The outside powers.

...see above....
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 10:20 pm
@Builder,
"mistakenly"

Correct me if I am mistaken but I dont think Obama was there at the time this happened. If you were more factual one might put more credance into what you say.
Builder

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 10:53 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Correct me if I am mistaken but I dont think Obama was there at the time this happened.

When the CIC says "we", he is accepting responsibility. Yes?
RABEL222

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 10:07 pm
@Builder,
Gee, when a democrat, Obama, buys government he takes the blame for everything, even the way a congress votes. But if a republican, Bush2, buys government, credit for the good things is taken by him but the bad shyt is someone elses fault. Sounds right to me. Confused Confused Rolling Eyes
Builder

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 11:52 pm
@RABEL222,
You're still stuck in a "right/left" paradigm.

Wake the **** up, hippie.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 01:42 pm
Israeli ministers have approved a contentious draft bill that would impose new rules on NGOs that receive money from foreign governments. Opponents say the bill is designed to silence criticism of Israel's rights record-

The bill targets pro-peace groups and human rights monitors such as B'Tselem, Adalah, Peace Now and Breaking the Silence. However, private funds from abroad that finance illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank that Palestinians want for a future state aren't covered by the legislation.

This bill will put Israel on par with Russia. Turkey and Egypt have similar laws as well.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 01:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The American government has all these negative information about Israel, and they keep quiet. Their silence is deafening. Hypocrites.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 07:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Not surprising. Our congress is wholly owned subsidiary of Israel. Both republicans and democrates. Remember the U S S Liberty.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 07:44 pm
@RABEL222,
Yea, the tail wagging the dog. It can only happen in American politics.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:17 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Israeli ministers have approved a contentious draft bill that would impose new rules on NGOs that receive money from foreign governments.

A reasonable reaction, considering how much anti-Semitism around the world gets disguised as "criticism of Israel".

I don't blame the Israelis for wanting to do something to curb that.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
However, private funds from abroad that finance illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank that Palestinians want for a future state aren't covered by the legislation.

That is reasonable as well.

Considering that the Palestinians refuse to make peace, Israel may as well develop the land and put it to good use.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 11:43 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

A reasonable reaction, ...
That is reasonable as well.
Did you copy that from the Kremlin's press office and just change it a bit? Seriously, it is nearly verbatim the same after Western nations protested in Moscow and got that reply ...
But that's just how "democracy" works in a few countries: keep those calm who oppose and criticise by telling the truth.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 07:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
It was my own personal assessment.

I can't speak for the situation in Russia, but in Israel's case they are curtailing people who are spouting vicious lies about Israel.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 07:40 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I can't speak for the situation in Russia, but in Israel's case they are curtailing people who are spouting vicious lies about Israel.
That's what you and the government in Israel say.
In Russia they said they are stopping people to spout vicious lies about Russia.
"Freedom of expression" isn't really known in Russia.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 07:49 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

And it's true.

I lack the necessary expertise to comment on the situation in Russia. Hopefully we'll manage to avoid a Russian invasion of Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia and the resulting nuclear war.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 08:12 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:

And it's true.
But why aren't recipients of contributions from individual donors from abroad included? Such one-sided exposure, which ignores the funding sources of extreme-right non-profits is ... well, like in Russia, Egypt, Turkey etc.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
But why aren't recipients of contributions from individual donors from abroad included? Such one-sided exposure, which ignores the funding sources of extreme-right non-profits is ... well, like in Russia, Egypt, Turkey etc.

Doesn't the question contain the answer? Funding the settlements is a good thing.

So long as the Palestinians refuse to make peace, Israel may as well use that land for their own benefit.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:09 am
@oralloy,
I didn't mean something about Palestinians refuse to make peace,or funding settlements.

But might be that because I left out "in that law" at the end of the why aren't recipients of contributions from individual donors from abroad included gave it a different sense. My bad.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Nor in Israel.
0 Replies