Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

korkamann

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:55 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I haven't read all the rest of the posts yet, but I want to interject here that the American congress's billowing enthusiasm for Israel's present and apparently long lasting stances are out of sync, according to something I read yesterday: that most American Jews are not for Bibi and his cohorts and their plans. I was pleased to read that and saved the link, but, which link. I'll be back with it, I hope.

I will certainly look forward to reading the link in question, ossobuco. Thank you.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:07 pm
Israel has some trappings of a theocracy . Paying its 'clergy' to sit around studying is costing a fortune at the same time as they have to employ Palestinian workers to make up the workforce . So there will be Palestinians in Israel for the foreseeable future .

People who complain about Palestinian suffering seem, to me, to have a very bloody minded attitude towards them, in that only giving them their own state will end the suffering so the suffering continues . Anyone familiar with the expression 'pissing into the wind' will realise sooner or later, that whining about the power structure is getting no where . Israel is there and aint goin' nowheres .

Accepting that, what else is available ? The Palestinians are getting squeezed out of land . In an area that has enough ridiculous borders we dont need anymore . The path of least resistance that will improve the lives of the Palestinians is to give in to the Israelis and move the Palestinian people out . Every solution I see as not viable, but this is the least not viable .
RABEL222

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What the hell Frank. Would you want a Zionist Israel set up next to the town in which you live? I only own a 5 room house and a 160 ft. by 60 Ft. lot and have no place to go but Texas. Talk about hell on earth.
Ionus

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:32 pm
@RABEL222,
So you do hate Jews . What about niggers ?
Shoot, boy...you aint racist ! You got 4 black tyres and a colour TV !
RABEL222

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:35 pm
@korkamann,
Please dont include me in the recognizing Israel as a 51 state. I have just written a letter to all my legislators telling them if they vote to give Israel any more of our money I will do my damndest to vote them out of office.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:49 pm
@Ionus,
You don't know the difference between Israel and a Jew. Well let me educate you. Israel is a state which I hate because of its murderous army. A Jew is a human being which I do not hate. I hope you are not a Jew because I might have to change my mind and hate at least one Jew.
Ionus

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:26 pm
@RABEL222,
When the state split into two, the northern one was Israel and was to turn into Samaria . The southern one was Judea and was more fundamentalist . They survived the Babylon invasion a little longer than Israel . When the Jews returned from exile, they settled in the south whilst the north kept the foreigners that had been forced to move in . Judea comes from Judah who was the name of one of the sons of Jacob and thus founder of one of the 12 tribes of Israel . Judah gives us Jude who was a brother of Jesus , which in turn gave us Jude in some languages and Jew in English .

When the decision to name the new Jewish state was made, it was decided to call it Israel after the new name given to Jacob when he was told he will found a nation .

The word Israelites is now obvious in meaning . Hebrew came from the first know text of the tribe, ibri, which scholars believe was the early Israelites .

Quote:
You don't know the difference between Israel and a Jew.
Are you sure ?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:40 pm
@Ionus,
Sorry but I don't accept bible passages as fact. They were written by men with an ax to grind. History is always written by the winners. So if this post was for my benefit you wasted your and my time. All you really proved is that you can read but you havent convinced me you know the difference ect. ect. ect..
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:51 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Judah gives us Jude who was a brother of Jesus , which in turn gave us Jude in some languages and Jew in English .
Really? Interesting.
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 12:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Dont be shy ! (Walt is afraid he will seem unknowledgeable) Make a comment rather than snipe from the shadows . I am beginning to think you have a grudge against me .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 12:13 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Sorry but I don't accept bible passages as fact.....All you really proved is that you can read
They are based on fact . And proving I can read makes me head and shoulders better than some here . I take it then you now think I know the difference between Israel and a Jew . I accept you dont hate people in large groups, you just hate large group organisations . The difference can be mute if you are not careful .
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 01:28 am
moot, not mute.
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:26 am
@MontereyJack,
Thanks MJ... Smile
*moot
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:38 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
georgeob1 wrote:
I agree that Israel is guilty of excesses against the Palestinians, some done in situations in which there was much less risk to themselves than exists today. However,

Israel is not guilty of any such excesses. All they do is defend themselves against a relentless aggressor who refuses to make peace.

That's not true. All you have to do is to consider the immediate aftermath of the 1967 war to see what might otherwise have been.
However, all that has been thrashed out ad nauseum in the earlier pages of this thread.

Can you name any of these alleged excesses? Any Israeli fighting that is not self defense?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:39 am
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
In most cases, the Israeli government is "the offending party" when it comes to Palestinians.

When it comes to the Palestinians, the only offending party is the Palestinians.

korkamann wrote:
By persistently occupying Palestinian land and building settlements, the Zionist nation continues to commit an ongoing crime.

No such thing as Palestinian land.

And no such crime. Since the Palestinians refuse to make peace, Israel is free to do with the land as they please.

If you don't like that, maybe you should have pursued peace instead of hate.

korkamann wrote:
The US vetoes all resolutions against the rogue nation. This is wrong and is doing Israel a great deal of harm

Israel is hardly a rogue state.

And it is anything but wrong for us to veto UN anti-Semitism.

korkamann wrote:
while onlookers see the injustice of allowing Israel to walk free after her damage against the Palestinians,

No injustice there. The Palestinians are getting exactly what they deserve.

korkamann wrote:
There is a growing anger within America just barely below the surface at the injustice and the humiliation of the Palestinians. The American taxpayer feels amply frustrated at their inability to change the existing state of affairs.

You don't speak for America. You speak only for anti-Semites.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:40 am
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
... AND HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN that the Palestinians were and still are fighting in defense of their land!

Stop lying. Not only is that not Palestinian land, but that land was offered to the Palestinians if only they would make peace.

Palestinians fight only because they enjoy murdering innocent people.

korkamann wrote:
Palestine is Arab land ... every bit of it.

When Muslims steal someone else's land, that doesn't make them the legitimate owners.

korkamann wrote:
Israel is following South Africa's previous policy of apartheid.

Pipe down Adolf. Human history has had more than enough of you Nazis' filthy hatred already.

korkamann wrote:
Well, the final chapter has yet to be written....we have yet to read the epilogue.

The final chapter is easy to foresee. The Palestinians are going to be sealed off in isolated Bantustans and then forgotten.

It's better than they deserve, but still a reasonable fate for such scummy people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:47 am
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
The Arabs ask modern Israel to return to its '67 borders and Israel has said by its definitive actions, no way!

Stop lying. Israel has repeatedly and endlessly offered to return to 1967 borders in exchange for peace.

The reason it never happened is because the Palestinians and their demented supporters refuse to ever make peace.

korkamann wrote:
with only the goal of achieving all of Palestine with just a tiny clump of land into which to squeeze the Palestinians, if not eventually chasing them out altogether.

Too bad. You should have been willing to make peace if you didn't want that to happen.

korkamann wrote:
Absolutely the Holocaust does not justify today's apartheid mistreatment of the Palestinians;

Rather disgusting for you Nazis to mention the Holocaust in the same line that you spew horrible anti-Semitism.

korkamann wrote:
however, it serves as a reminder that Israelis should at least try being more sensitive to the Palestinian people who are oppressed by the Zionist government.

Hardly oppressed. The Palestinians were given every change to make peace. Now they are getting what they deserve.

korkamann wrote:
If not the Europeans Jews who suffered 6 millions of lost lives during humanity's darkest days (the true number of murdered Jews may never be known), who then will commiserate with these unfortunate people who are deemed Palestinian "vermin" by some who are trying to defend their land?

No one is going to commiserate with them. The Palestinians and their demented supporters are evil and are merely getting what they deserve.
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:50 am
I am waiting for people to realise that the terrorists of 9/11 and all the Islamist attacks we experienced before and since have the greatest support in Palestine, another Muslim people . They have as a basic clause in their charter to eliminate Israel . What would they be capable of if they had their own country ? Would the USA have to cruise bomb their terrorists and training camps ?
Builder

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:51 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Hardly oppressed. The Palestinians were given every change to make peace. Now they are getting what they deserve.

Can we say; "Shill" ?
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:54 am
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
b) Oralloy responses are upside down

Says the clown who can't point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

korkamann wrote:
that poster, if reading him too long, would reduced me to a raving maniac!

You are already a raving maniac.

korkamann wrote:
To show you how dysfunctional Oralloy is, his defense of a person/group will turn the average person against said person/group, so vile are his attacks.

Don't blame me for your evilness. You are evil because you choose to be evil. Not for any other reason.

korkamann wrote:
He defends Knox

And rightly so. I'm one of the good guys.

korkamann wrote:
and vulgar slangs the dead victim, Meredith Ketcher.

Kercher may be dead, but she's no victim. It's her own fault that she got killed.

korkamann wrote:
His execrable attacks on the responsible bar owner whom knox lied on, claiming he committed the murder, is unforgivable.

That freak is hardly responsible. And he got what he deserved. Just like the Palestinians are getting what they deserve.

Karma works everything out in the end. The bad guys always get what they deserve.

korkamann wrote:
Oralloy has a defective mind.

Says the clown who can't point out a single fact that I am wrong about.
0 Replies