Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:54 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Can we say; "Shill" ?
Can you contradict with facts ?
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 04:58 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Builder wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Hardly oppressed. The Palestinians were given every change to make peace. Now they are getting what they deserve.

Can we say; "Shill" ?

Can you contradict with facts ?

No he can't. All Builder can do is spew childish name-calling.
Builder

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:04 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
All Builder can do is spew childish name-calling.

Can you provide some examples?

The genocide in Palestine isn't news to anyone these days.

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
How can anyone suggest that the problem is not primarily the result of the state of Israel being set up there?

Because it isn't true. The problem is that Muslims think they have the right to steal everyone else's land.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:18 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Short of war, there is nothing the rest of the world can do to influence Israel. The one-state scenario is the only possible outcome. The rest is literature.

The one-state solution is not going to happen. The Palestinians are going to be crammed into isolated little Bantustans and then forgotten. And that is what they deserve.
0 Replies

oralloy

@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I agree. In fact, seems to me Israel has more power over the US political system than the American people.

The American people openly support Israel.
oralloy

@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
I don't even think the Republicans would give Cruz the top spot on the ticket...but he might actually be trying for (and they might give him) the second spot...where he would still be a heart beat away from the presidency.

There is no way the people of this country are sick enough to do that!

The way the Left dismisses Senator Cruz reminds me of the way they once dismissed the prospects of one Ronald Reagan.

I do think Jeb has the nomination already, but the fact that the Left dislikes a Republican does not mean that he or she has no prospects.
oralloy

@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Can you provide some examples?

I recall that you spewed name-calling the last time we interacted. It doesn't seem worth my energy to look it up.

Builder wrote:
The genocide in Palestine

Such anti-Semitic lies are repugnant.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:22 am
@Builder,
Oralboy is the bigot who point blank refuses to condemn Carlos le Baron's Holocaust denial, despite being shown quotations and links to the offending article. That makes him complicit in Holocaust denial. He's the worst sort of hypocritical bigot, a hate filled pustule with nothing of any note to say.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:29 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
the current apartheid state of Israel

Come now. There is no reason for such anti-Semitsm.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:29 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I was pleased to read that and saved the link,

There are many reasons to oppose Palestinian vermin.

One reason is the fact that Palestinians are so irredeemably evil that the only people who stoop to supporting them are monsters who support sending innocent people to prison.

I'm glad to see that the Palestinians are finally getting what they deserve.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:34 am
@oralloy,
Dozens of Holocaust survivors, together with hundreds of descendants of Holocaust survivors and victims, have accused Israel of “genocide” for the deaths of more than 2,000 Palestinians in Gaza since the conflict erupted in July.

source
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:38 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Dozens of Holocaust survivors, together with hundreds of descendants of Holocaust survivors and victims, have accused Israel of “genocide” for the deaths of more than 2,000 Palestinians in Gaza since the conflict erupted in July.
source

Self-Hating Jews are pretty goofy.
Ionus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:38 am
@Builder,
Quote:
The genocide in Palestine
For crying out loud...can you say Shill ? The Palestinians are NOT a race of people distinct by language, religion, culture or any other measure . They are the same people as in Jordan and Lebanon . The Palestinians have INCREASED in number . Worst organised genocide ever, wouldnt you say ?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:49 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
How can anyone suggest that the problem is not primarily the result of the state of Israel being set up there?

Because it isn't true. The problem is that Muslims think they have the right to steal everyone else's land.

Jews and non-Jews got along relatively peacefully for thousands of years before the conception and creation of the state of Israel. From that point on...the problems began.

The problem IS primarily the result of the state of Israel being set up there...whether you want to acknowledge it or not, Oralloy.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:52 am
@oralloy,
Ronald Reagan was a failure as a president...and should be ranked among the worst we've had.

Cruz will not get the nomination. Even the crazies on the right have more sense than that.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:53 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

I am waiting for people to realise that the terrorists of 9/11 and all the Islamist attacks we experienced before and since have the greatest support in Palestine, another Muslim people . They have as a basic clause in their charter to eliminate Israel . What would they be capable of if they had their own country ? Would the USA have to cruise bomb their terrorists and training camps ?

If so many Americans rejoice when Arabs get bombed, why can't many Arabs rejoice when Americans get bombed?

If Israel can oppose a Palestinian state, why can't Hamas oppose a Jewish state?

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
The problem IS primarily the result of the state of Israel being set up there...whether you want to acknowledge it or not, Oralloy.

When Muslims object to not being able to keep land that they stole, I don't blame the rightful owners of the land. I blame the Muslims for trying to steal everyone's land.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:59 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
When Muslims object to not being able to keep land that they stole, I don't blame the rightful owners of the land. I blame the Muslims for trying to steal everyone's land.

Oralloy, there is no disputing that Jews and non-Jews got along relatively peacefully in that area for thousands of years before the conception and creation of the state of Israel. From that point on...the problems began.

The problem IS primarily the result of the state of Israel being set up there...whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 06:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Ronald Reagan was a failure as a president...and should be ranked among the worst we've had.

He was a two-term president with massive election victories. Seems pretty successful to me.

Frank Apisa wrote:
Cruz will not get the nomination. Even the crazies on the right have more sense than that.

Again, reminds me of what was once said about Reagan.

I think Jeb has the nomination sewn up, but who knows.