Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

buttflake

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It is not old; it's been happening for too long! You're blind to your own bigotry and ignorance.

I asked you for some proof of Israeli murders. I guess you have none.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 11:56 am
@buttflake,
You continue to prove you are a bigot and ignorant.

Your parents must be proud. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk
buttflake

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 12:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You continue to prove you are a bigot and ignorant.

And you continue to prove that you only repeat yourself(parrot propaganda) and offer nothing to back up what you say. Which shows you are an uninformed idiot.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 04:39 pm
http://www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Hamas-is-worse-than-the-Nazis.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Q. How is Buttflake like a bucket of ****?

A. You need to ask?
buttflake

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Q. How is Buttflake like a bucket of ****?

A. You need to ask?

Is that your considered answer to the overwhelming evidence that Hamas is a terrorist group with no value for human life?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No I am not. Thats the point. The civilian children and adults are trapped their while the Isralies bomb, and shell them too death and when they have killed the majority of them, in defense of the HOMELAND, they will move onto the land because the pals no longer live there. Kind of what Hitler and his government did. JUST what Hitler and his government did but its ok for the Isralies because God gave them permission to do so. And they can prove that permission from their book of lies. I am so ashamed of my government, all of it from the president to the legislature to the supreme court. If I could I would remove every one of the crooked SOB's from office.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:27 pm
@izzythepush,
My point not very well made by me. Also political people who were opposed to Hitler.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
No I am not. Thats the point. The civilian children and adults are trapped their while the Isralies bomb,

If they leave their houses Hamas thugs will beat them. Israel has no choice in the matter. Hamas is killing their own for the sympathy of uninformed.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:49 pm
@buttflake,
Last post to you, you lying SOB. And I already said this to your alter ego cj.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 06:36 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The biggest problem with this is the fact that the Palestinian death toll is fabricated.

Photographed, filmed, buried, then fabricated.

Not likely that fabricated victims require actual burial.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 06:37 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
The state of Israel has taken property, lands, and water rights from the Palestinians and is operating an economic blockade on Gaza.
That's the background to this conflict.

Not exactly.

For Israel to have taken that from the Palestinians, the Palestinians would have had to have possessed it to begin with.

More to the point, Israel has offered to let the Palestinians have all of that in exchange for peace. The only reason it doesn't happen is because the Palestinians always refuse to make peace.

The economic blockade is not the cause of the attacks. Rather, the attacks are the cause of the economic blockade.

The economic blockade was loosened a couple years ago. However, Israel is now likely to tighten it back up again.

McTag wrote:
As the arabs and muslims to the north and east mobilise and mechanise and organise, if I was an Israeli citizen I'd be worried that the power balance is shifting, and nuclear shells may be of little use in the conflict which could ensue.

It is unlikely that any Arab force will be a threat to Israel.

If any Arab force were actually potent enough to threaten Israel, atomic shells would be quite useful against it.

McTag wrote:
At the moment what Israel is doing is laying the grounds for a pan-arab uprising.

That's unlikely. But such an uprising can be eradicated if it becomes bothersome.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 06:37 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Doesn't it feel right and good to be an antisemite?

You are spot on, CI.

Speak for yourself. I'd be horrified.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Israel's deception,

Your Nazism is truly horrendous.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
keeping Gaza under siege for 7 years, not allowing them free movement, then screaming bloody murder when the fenced in people fight back.

First, the blockade is not the cause of the attacks on Israel. Rather, the attacks on Israel are the cause of the blockade.

Second, the blockade was loosened a couple years ago. Israel is now likely to tighten it back up though.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Yesterday there was a vote in the UN for an investigation into the conflict and the only country to vote against this was the US. The US should bow its head in shame for protecting the murderous nation of Israel!

Israel is hardly murderous.

Our stand against anti-Semitism is a matter of great pride for us.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:17 pm
@oralloy,
You wrote,
Quote:
First, the blockade is not the cause of the attacks on Israel.

Oh? And the killing of children based on the occupation and blockade is what?

For most people, it's called terrorism. Bombing a UN school that killed 15 people can't be justified on any grounds. NONE.
buttflake

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
For most people, it's called terrorism. Bombing a UN school that killed 15 people can't be justified on any grounds.

Quote:
Findings of IDF Inquiry of the UNRWA School Incident in Beit Hanoun

Since Thursday, July 24, 2014, the IDF has conducted a comprehensive inquiry regarding the incident in which the UNRWA school was fired upon. The inquiry concluded that during the intense fighting between IDF forces and Hamas militants, the militants operated adjacent to the UNRWA school. The militants fired anti-tank missiles at IDFsoldiers, who then responded by firing several mortars in their direction.
The inquiry and the documented footage presented here concluded that a single errant mortar landed in the courtyard of the UNRWA school, when it was completely empty. To download the video, right-click here and "save as" [embedded below]

The IDF stresses it does not operate or target international organizations in the Gaza Strip, and the ongoing coordination conducted via the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) is continuous without change, even during times of combat.

In light of the inquiry's findings, the IDF rejects the claims that were made by various officials immediately following the incident, that people were killed in the school premises as a result of IDF operational activity.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2014/07/idf-releases-inquiry-results-regarding.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FNWlS+%28YID+With+LID%29
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 06:58 am
Excellent article in today's Guardian.

Quote:
I started my life under Israeli siege and bombardment. Even as a child I remember wondering, while the smell of artillery shells filled the Beirut air in 1982 and we ran for our lives: “why is the world allowing this to happen?” On the face of Gaza’s children today I see another generation born to the same trauma, and to the same question. How can this be allowed to happen?

Gaza has been under Israeli siege for seven years. Fishermen are shot when they go out to sea. Trade is blocked. Travel is nearly impossible. Water is contaminated. Hospital supplies are lacking. The economy is kept in controlled collapse, just short of catastrophe. Israel is rationing everything that enters Gaza, from calories to world literature.

After 21 days of bombing, Israel still refuses a comprehensive ceasefire that meets the minimal, unified demand of all Palestinians – to let people lead normal lives. This is not a war, let alone one of self-defence, but a punitive expedition aimed at maintaining the siege and illegal military occupation. Civilians, hospitals and residential blocks bear the brunt of the attack because the only “military” aim of onslaught is to cower Palestinians into complete submission.

In July 2004, the international court of justice ruled that Israel’s wall and the associated regime in the occupied West Bank of settlements, land confiscation, segregated roads and movement restrictions is illegal under international law, and that governments have a legal duty to act. However, 10 years on, the international community still averts its gaze, failing to lift a finger to hold Israel to account. EU foreign ministers, even after they heard news of the massacre of Shuja’iya, demanded the disarmament only of Gaza. Yet it is Israel’s hi-tech arsenal, funded by US aid, generous EU research grants and the flourishing multibillion arms trade, that rains down horror on civilians.

Lip-service aside, western governments support the siege of Gaza, the building of settlements and therefore Israel’s periodic massacres. The impunity granted to Israel is completely at odds with the democratic will of the people, as the current international outpouring of solidarity with Gaza shows.

If governments refuse to act, then the vast international support that Israel enjoys must be tackled by international grassroots civil society, using the methods that isolated South Africa during apartheid.

Since its launch by Palestinian civil society in 2005, the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement has won support from trade unions, political parties and grassroots movements, and from vast numbers of people all over the world expressing their ethical commitment by boycotting all Israeli products, not just those from the occupied territories. As a result, BDS pressure is now starting to have significant impacts.

Artists including Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters, Massive Attack and Faithless have refused to perform in Israel in response to calls for a cultural boycott. Public intellectuals such as Stephen Hawking, Alice Walker and Judith Butler have taken a similar stance. A major step was taken recently by a group of Nobel laureates and other public figures who published a letter in the Guardian calling on governments to immediately “implement a comprehensive and legally binding military embargo on Israel”.

Now the UK security firm G4S looks set to scale back its involvement in the Israeli prison system that holds Palestinian children without trial, following an international campaign that saw US churches and the Bill Gates Foundation divest from the company. John Lewis recently became the latest European retailer to stop trading with the Israeli firm SodaStream, whose share price has halved in a year. Leaders of Israel’s settler movement have bemoaned the fact that consumer boycotts mean they can no longer export to Europe. Israeli ministers describe BDS as a “strategic threat” to the status quo, and even the US now warns that Israel faces international isolation.

The attack on Gaza is not a war between two equal sides. It is an onslaught by a powerful military state, armed and supported by the west, against an impoverished, besieged and displaced people. The talk of governments is cheap. As long as talk is all there is, the life of our children remains even cheaper. We must step up our boycott, divestment and sanctions, campaigning internationally to end Israel’s impunity.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/28/gaza-crisis-boycotts-israel-impunity-apartheid
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:09 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yes. The Palestinians are such a peaceful people. Only Isreal is to blame. Is it possible for you to consider that both sides refuse to actually even TRY to live in peace?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:12 am
@woiyo,
Israel is the occupier, the Palestinians are a displaced people.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:15 am
The latest.

Quote:
Gunshots have been fired into Al Jazeera's bureau in the Gaza Strip amid an intensified bombardment campaign on the Palestinian enclave.

The shots caused panic among the civilians living in the same building but no casualties were reported in the incident on Tuesday morning.
Two very precise shots were fired straight into our building," Al Jazeera's Stefanie Dekker, reporting from the bureau, said.

"We are high up in the building so we had a very strong vantage point over the area. But we have evacuated.

"Our office building also has many residential apartments. People [are] leaving, panicked."

The bureau is situated in a residential area of Gaza City.

The attack came a day after Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was quoted by local media as saying his country will work to close down Al Jazeera's operations in Israel.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/gunshots-fired-at-al-jazeera-bureau-gaza-2014722829152765.html
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:58 am
@woiyo,
We all know your kind. You're a pacifist who will watch as the Jews take away your property and legal rights, your jobs, water, freedom to travel, and your children and friends killed daily. You'll wait until that day when the Jews send their bombs your way to eliminate you too!

Some people prefer to fight for their rights of living in dignity. Some of you just don't care.