Women like the penis?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 06:12 pm
Chai apparently hasn't seen my ass yet.

It's just another room in this sculpted temple of mine.

Are you with me, ladies??? Ladies???

Yo Garg, high five!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 06:20 pm
Quote:
Chai apparently hasn't seen my ass yet

wax it and you might too
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 06:48 pm
a bit of suntan doesn't hurt either
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:14 pm
kickycan wrote:
I think the question is flawed. I have been with women (okay, one woman) who, upon seeing a flaccid johnson in a National Geographic magazine, was all like, "ew, that's disgusting!" but when faced with my fully erect penis later on, was all like, "oh my god, it's so niiiice..."

I think the women who are saying they think it's ugly are only talking about when it's hanging, and not when it is rock-hard and standing at full attention, ready for battle. That's the penis that the ladies love, and that's the one I think they should be thinking about when answering the question. I think you'd get much more positive answers that way.

Yeah....but some of 'em go the most awful red/purple colour and such....like they're gonna pop.

Darker ones are nicer.

Tattooing......that could really help.

Chai wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:
My wife likes my penis...er, well, as long as she can't see it, that is.

yeah, that says it for me too.

really, I don't want to look at it any more than most parts of the body, and a whole lot less that a few parts.

same thing with a guys butt.
I know a lot of women go gaga over them "ooooo....what a sexy butt!"

I don't get it.

when you look at a guy butt, what are supposed to be thinking you're supposed to do with it?

It's a butt. It's for pooping.

I like the brain, mainly.

But butts are up there.....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:18 pm
I once had a manager that was a penis in a necktie.

The women did not like the penis.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:30 pm
Drewdad, is that another way of saying the guy was a prick?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:52 pm
I was at an art gallery the other day.

A jeweller who sold there did these tiny little gold pricks with wings...you know....as a parody of those dumb little angels you see everywhere.

They were VERY cute...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:26 pm
How can you not appreciate a nice firm butt on a man?

Oh yeah, I'm a butt girl Cool
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 12:37 am
I like the penis. Though most of the time it is more of a buddy than a beauty to be worshiped.

He can hang around if he will be cool. It's not always playtime. He gets a little carried away.

Some are better to look at than others.

I'm not all that into butts either. Sure, it's nice, but doesn't make me weak in the knees usually. There are times, and it's part of the package.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 06:04 am
DrewDad wrote:
I once had a manager that was a penis in a necktie.

The women did not like the penis.

I had a manager like that once. In fact, someone spray painted "Bob is a Dickhead" outside our work building one night Laughing

He came around and asked us all, one by one, if we did it and I told him that I didn't do that crap when I was a kid and I wasn't about to start then. Then I assured him that if I thought it necessary to call him a dick head, I'd say it to his face.

He then asked me if I thought he was a dickhead and I told him I thought it was in my best interest to keep that to myself. Everyone working in my area laughed, but he didn't think it very funny. Poor dick head.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 06:22 am
how embarassing for dick head.

oh my god.. Sad

( hahahahhahahahahah)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 06:36 am
Yeah, dick head had a favorite hobby of screaming at people in front of everyone, so we all felt very sorry for him that day.

NOT! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:53 am
dagmaraka wrote:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1357/1011889247_faa575b03b.jpg

Ummm....what is that monster hand reaching for his butt?

But seriously, I think that probably women find some penises attractive and some not-- they do come in a large variety of configurations. Since a woman normally would not see a naked man until she was "interested", the conformation of the penis must not be that important.

It's also my understanding (although being a man I don't really) that women are not nearly as visually-aroused as men.

Personally, I find that in general a nude woman is beautiful and a nude man is comic.

In ancient Greece, especially Sparta, it was very common for men to be nude in public but not women. So for them at least, the penis must have been important in one's everyday appearance.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:02 am
My wife is of two minds when it comes to my penis, when it's small she thinks of it as a cute lil' wiener, when it's big she thinks of it as an object of sexual desire.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:04 am
Quote:
Personally, I find that in general a nude woman is beautiful and a nude man is comic.

when it comes to nudity, I find this to be true as well.

Women, are just beautiful. They are round, soft, strong.. yet feminine
Their curves make your eyes follow their entire body..

a man.. though attractive as well.. just does not catch my eye, or hold my attention the way women do
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:05 am
Chumly wrote:
My wife is of two minds when it comes to my penis, when it's small she thinks of it as a cute lil' wiener, when it's big she thinks of it as an object of sexual desire.

Lines like this may eventually drive me away from reading things on the Internet.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:05 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Chai apparently hasn't seen my ass yet.

It's just another room in this sculpted temple of mine.

Are you with me, ladies??? Ladies???

Yo Garg, high five!

Woo-hoo! High-five.

Now make me some pancakes, bitches.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:11 am
DrewDad wrote:
Chumly wrote:

Lines like this may eventually drive me away from reading things on the Internet.
A loss deeply felt by those having extended themselves to you......
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:14 am
Chumly wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Chumly wrote:

A loss deeply felt by those having extended themselves to you......

Huh-huh, he said extended.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:43 am
My penis is for hire for Family Days, Church and Company picnics... bachelorette parties.... mitzvahs... you name it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/penispinata.jpg
0 Replies