Women like the penis?

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:45 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Quote:
Personally, I find that in general a nude woman is beautiful and a nude man is comic.

I think that's the cultural part. That's how we're brought up. There is absolutely no logical reason for this to be generally true. Again, I emphasize the "I think" part... as these things are highly subjective. I just never really cared much for what cultural norms dictate.
I love art and naked body in art of all shapes and forms. Even a decrepit old body can be utterly beautiful when expressed right. I love functionality, hence I love bodies that show marks of work - whether in the muscular form or in the weathered look form. And that's true outside of art for me too.
Penis is very functional, too, and for that I find it beautiful. It's also majestic and symbolic of so much in human aspirations, history, survival... much more than an ankle or an elbow. It's rich. And while that's not what I'm thinking out loud when faced with one, it sure is somewhere in the back of the mind. Powerful stuff. Makes you feel part of the whole, humanity, universe, being.... I like.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:54 am
I agree!

The penis is beautiful, it's a powerful, artistic, spiritual, religious icon!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:09 am
My lats represent more than the fact I was genetically gifted with a back that can pull ungodly amount of weight for my size.

They represent friendship. With each other, and me. Together, we accomplish a lot of things, and help each other through the bad times. Sometimes, one will get mad at the other for hogging all the protein, but in the end they work it out.

They're good buds of mine. For example, one night while drunk, I fell out a window on the 28th floor. My lats instinctively spread out, causing my lats to take the effect of wings, slowly sailing me to safety.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:26 am
it's true. i was there, taking pictures.

http://wohba.com/blogimages/base0406.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:27 am
LOOK!

i can see his pull cord
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 11:02 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
My penis is for hire for Family Days, Church and Company picnics... bachelorette parties.... mitzvahs... you name it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/penispinata.jpg

Ah, so yours is detachable too? I find that to be a blessing and a curse. In fact, I remember this one time...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 11:07 am
Shocked
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 11:59 am
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
My penis is for hire for Family Days, Church and Company picnics... bachelorette parties.... mitzvahs... you name it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/penispinata.jpg

Ah, so yours is detachable too? I find that to be a blessing and a curse. In fact, I remember this one time...

What - as a pinata?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 12:40 pm
Mame wrote:

What - as a pinata?

You beat it until stuff comes out of it.
0 Replies

islandgirl

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:02 pm
Ok, I'll be the first one to take this.

All has been mentioned about the sight of a penis. I gave my post earlier and it wasn't mentioned again.

Then the talk of butts.

Here I am to defend the human race as I know it. I'll agree with some, the whole package is important, I have yet to hear about the best sex.

It does involve a penis. I love to know that I pleasure a man, and the most telling signs are his groan. To hear a man moan with pleasure is the biggest turn on.

If I mount a man and want to hold on, I would expect him to be as buff and passionate as I am and also linger in the scent of it all.

What more can I say with our xxx rating.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:05 pm
good night Gracie
0 Replies

islandgirl

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:14 pm
Goodnight to whom? I'm getting fired up.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 11:05 pm
Sglass wrote:
good night Gracie

Goodnight George
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 06:00 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
sorry.
I think penis' ... penii.. those hangy things..

are ugly.

doesnt mean I dont like them.. I just dont see them as attractive..

but then.. I dont see womens hoo-hah all that attractive either..

exactly, they are umm organs.

i dont think women like penis as much as what the penis can do.
(it is ugly, veins , the head lol, uncircumcised i hear is very gross but i dont have an opinion)
Razz

vaginas can be smelly, and extremely ugly.

does it matter? i think of it more like what can i do for her, not what im getting out of it. ill dig right in. with limits of course. (hygiene kids!)
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 06:03 pm
islandgirl wrote:
What's not to love about a penis? A little love and kisses and it always responds. Easiest relationship in the world.

marry me.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 06:05 pm
mismi wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
Isn't the penis why we keep our eyes closed during sex?

sex is kind of like singing a ballad...you have to close your eyes- it's innate.

close your eyes? wtf looking at a naked female is the best part, like right before

its like were just flesh , its weird.

i know i put more stock in sex than other men, i mean

Sex, Orgasm, and Love are all very seperate things. that come together quite nicely if u ask me.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 06:10 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
sorry.
I think penis' ... penii.. those hangy things..

are ugly.

doesnt mean I dont like them.. I just dont see them as attractive..

but then.. I dont see womens hoo-hah all that attractive either..

exactly, they are umm organs.

i dont think women like penis as much as what the penis can do.
(it is ugly, veins , the head lol, uncircumcised i hear is very gross but i dont have an opinion)
Razz

vaginas can be smelly, and extremely ugly.

does it matter? i think of it more like what can i do for her, not what im getting out of it. ill dig right in. with limits of course. (hygiene kids!)

but some of them look quite nice lol. had to throw that in there.
0 Replies

islandgirl

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:49 am
OGIONIK wrote:
islandgirl wrote:
What's not to love about a penis? A little love and kisses and it always responds. Easiest relationship in the world.

marry me.

Well this is a first. A proposal over the internet from a complete stranger. I'll have to pass for now, still building a career and no, not in the sex trade.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:24 am
Sad

alas, i have to scour the earth to find another soulmate.
islandgirl

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 06:26 pm
@OGIONIK,
Just Checking some of my older posts and thought that I should respond and give it a "bump".

I don't think that a man checks out a womens privates visually before he pleasures her. Ditto for women to men. Of course the "whole package" matters.

Lust and excitement can rain in the air. I'm sure that if I said enough naughty stuff we could at least arouse a few orgasms?