The Prince does Boston

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 06:57 pm
It's his birthday on Thursday. He'll be 35!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 06:59 pm
Baby, baby...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 07:13 pm
ehBeth wrote:
oh no! is someone taking him ginger ale and veggie broth?

I'm sending a nurse over to him with both.....

http://www.procareusa.com/Images/Default_male_nurse.jpg
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:41 pm
Now Prince did you use the Cold Calm I gave you. Now be a good Prince and take your medicine.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:51 pm
I spoke to him on the phone. He promised to tuck himself (or get tucked by the sent handsome nurse*) into bed, have soup, medicate self, and sleep.

*though a little birdie told me he likes long haired blondes. seems that all men do, straight or not.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:35 pm
Sglass is blushing
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 10:42 pm
Sending my best wishes.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 09:30 am
Oh darn! So sorry to hear you're sick, Prince! I remember I use to get sick everytime I was on vacation and it sure ticked me off.

Seems that I'm not the only one who prefers the long haired blonds and I wish I had one I could send over there to keep you all nice and cozy.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Prince!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 01:02 pm
In my best sound alike Marilyn Monroe voice . . .

Happy Birthday to you * * *

Happy Birthday to you * * *

Happy Birthday to you Mr. Pres - - - oh I mean Mr. Prince,

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

Seaglass
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 01:16 pm
Well, if you celebrate in your birthday - I certainly will join in the chores, even it's a bit early:

Happy birthday, young man!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 01:25 pm
Hope you're feeling better Super G and may you survive the surprise festivities your friends are plotting for tomorrow safely and soundly and joyfully!
Have a good (or at least OK) flight back!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 01:58 pm
In the AA lounge, listening to some females loudly discuss their shopping - this was the only sofa free so cant move but they are driving me nuts !!

I am really sorry not to be able to meet dag, merry andrews and sglass (again) and lil'k and jespah and everyone else during this trip. My phone died on me, and I could not even call. I was hoping to make it to their place yesterday but I had to play the good corporate citizen and speak (impromptu invite) at an event late last night.

It was great fun meeting dag, MA and sglass - they are fantastic (and generous !!) hosts for the time they invested in me !! It was such great fun - I will cherish these memories.

Bday is tomorrow (btw, I will be 36) but right now, I will just be glad to be back home - this cold is driving me nuts.

Au Reviour Bostanians - till we meet again !!

Hugs, Kisses
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:03 pm
So glad you all had a great time at dinner - dasha, you sounded so excited! Very Happy

Yes, MA and Sglass are wonderful company - am glad you two got to meet up with the others.

Hope the Prince is feeling better... the cold going around here lasts 2 weeks... I'm still coughing up a lung.

Too bad about jespah, RP and little K! Bummer.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:34 pm
<sigh>
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 05:00 pm
Dang. Wishing you good health -- now and the next time you come here. We need to wine 'n dine ya.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:38 am
It seems that I was destined to spend my bday in US.

My flight to JFK was delayed by 90 mins, which was fine as I still had time to catch my London flight. Just as we were abt to board, they announced that all flights to JFK were being cancelled due to a weather front moving in at JFK. After much hassle, I found out that my BA flight from JFK was also delayed by a couple of hours, so AA put me on a US airways flight to La Guardia. So I run to the US Airways shuttle terminal as it was leaving in 20 mins, only to be slected for "special screening" at security. Anyways, I made my flight with 5 mins to spare - with BA assuring me that they will hold the LHR flight as long as they can for me to arrive. Arrive at LGA only to find out that hey had not loaded my suitcase on the plane Sad - and they would not send it to London as it was not through checked in.

Anyways, so here I am in New York with relatives. They have located my suitcase and have promised that I will have it within the next hour. I am booked on a 2230 flight back to London tonite, so will get there tomorrow morning.

<SIGH>

but hey, I have decided to treat myself and am going to Saks to do some retail therapy as soon as my suitcase arrives and I can get some clean underwear !!!

An adventure on my bday !!

But I have never ever seen such unhelpful staff such as AA and US Airways as I did yesterday. Oh the arrogance, the attitude and the unhelpfulness....these people should be lined up and shot.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 09:02 am
Happy Birthday again Prince!

And MA and I want you to know that we are in complete sympathy with your airline problems.

But get thee to Saks and shop until you drop!!!!!

Too bad JetBlue doesn't go to London. They were incredibly courteous and helpful on our flight from San Francisco to Boston.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 12:54 pm
Diddn't Noddy arrive yesterday?

http://i23.tinypic.com/2vkgft3.gif to Boston, Noddy!

Or did I miss something?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:20 pm
At the aiprot - again Smile

But this time, checked in - with all my bags and three bottles of 18yr old single malts for my bday.

The BA staff have put me up in the first class lounge and have served me champs to help me celebrate my bday.

Cho Chweet Drunk
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:32 pm
Happy Birthday Sparky!

<sending smooches and puppy wiggles from Toronto>
0 Replies