The Prince does Boston

the prince

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 01:18 am
The loft party sounds good. I have no problem in staying up all night Wink My flight lands only at 2155 (BA239)

I am all yrs Sunday after the game - they have some stupid party afterwards, but I am NOT gonna go. Monday evening is free - but Tue I have dinner and Wed afternoon I fly back (transit through NY)

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:39 am
Prince--

I'll wave to the Northeast on Wednesday afternoon.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:42 am
The prince is at the airport having a single malt and fanatsizing abt the pretty girls in Boston (dag, lil'k, jespah....)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:47 am
Hey! Call me when you land. I have to talk to littlek, but we'll figure something out.

I'll check out the loft party, it is potentially really wild - punk rockers, striving and failed artists, that sort of a bunch... If it's fun, we can crash it, if not, I'll just come get you to the airport or to the hotel...(which one is it tonight? i think it's on a previous page somewhere).
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:50 am
Tonite I m staying at the Holiday Inn near the airport because my "normal hotel" - BHH was fully booked Sad

Do I need to pretty up before you come and see me - I dont do flights very well
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:08 pm
That's up to you dahling, if you want to drop stuff off, take a shower and such, that's fully understandable. Just call me when you can and we'll go from there. Boston is tiny.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 02:57 pm
So, I will probably see Super G tonight if he's up for the crazy party. I wasn't kidding about the punk rockers and anarchists and starving artists...which may be miles from Super G's usual society, but hey, life is a cabaret and we should taste every last bit of it.

But, people of a2k: dinner tomorrow? Who's in? I think we can plan for around 6pm (Red Sox game starts at 2pm, that should be enough time, yes?). Probably either around Fenway (there's NOTHING good around there) or around the hotel.... Or the good ole Vinny T's on Newburry Street? I know it's a Sunday,but come on...live it up! It's only downhill from here and then death. Enjoy while you can!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:49 pm
Hello! I still feel ill after my nap, so no late night for me. But, tomorrow I will do something with you guys. I'll be free after the game for something fun - can't wait!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:05 pm
ok, so we have

Prince
dagmaraka
littlek

who else is coming?
jespah?
Reg?
George
Merry Andrew?
Sglass?
Heeven?
Quinn?
fishin?
Penny?
others?
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 08:26 pm
Where and when?

Merry Andrew is celebrating hia 12th year of being clean and sober tomorrow and there is going to be a family gathering in
Weston and have a small celebration. If there are plans for tomorrow(Sunday) perhaps we could get away and at least say hello.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 08:55 pm
CONGRATS Merry Andrew!

sglass - we don't quite know yet. Dasha is off to meet Gautam now, maybe they'll come up with a plan for tomorrow. I think we will meet after the red sox game (it starts at 2pm).
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:38 pm
We'll be watching the game but should be available tomorrow. I'll ask the dude whenever the hell we wake up tomorrow.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 12:01 am
Yay! So, I've met the man Himself. I vouch that he exists and is every bit as cute and charming as I imagined. We were thinking that 6 or 6:30 pm (to be on the safe side) would work together. And I think Super G would really like the Newburry street and was not opposed to the Vinny T's idea at all. If that sounds agreeable to all, I'll make a reservation for 7 (?) - I'll check in around the mid day to see what the head count is. Hurrah!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 07:10 am
How dressy is this affair? Can I wear my pajama bottoms and "Summer of Love T-shirt from San Francisco?"
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 07:24 am
I am presently wearing my souvenir T-shirt from the Bishop Museum in Honolulu and absolutely refuse to change into anything else! No cowboy boots this trip. (I just typed 'cowboy booths' and had to take out the haitch; that's how excited I am about this whole thing). Vinny T's is a good idea. Isn't that where we Bostonians first met Lola?
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 07:28 am
oh my gawd Merry Andrew JUST your Bishop Museum t-shirt Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 07:51 am
The prince and dag met !!!

Unfortunately it was short - the price started flagging off arnd 0130 in the morning - jet lag kicked in - well, afterall it was 0630 by his body clock !!!

Dag is gorgeous and so much fun!! And a fellow smoker !!!

I sooooooooooo look fwd to tonite

I am finally in a normal hotel - the holiday inn was a DUMP
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:12 am
Where are folks meeting and what time.

Merry Andrew and Seaglass have their hands up to meet The Prince.

Please advise.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:20 am
6:30pm at Vinny T's on Newburry Street. I'll make reservations if they take them. If not, I'll be there early. I'm gonna try to flag down fishin and Quinn, I don't think I saw them on this thread.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 12:45 pm
So it's on Boylston, not Newburry, but that's same difference as they say. I made a reservation for 7 at 6:30pm.

867 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
Phone: 617.262.6699
Fax: 617.437.7310

Directions

Dinner menu :wink:
0 Replies