Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 07:57 am
Yup, I made it to 37 weeks.

I am feeling ok today.

5 on a scale of 1-10.

I am waiting to hear back from my endo regarding my TSI antibody test. It dawned on me during my appointment on Monday with him that the reason I have been feeling so so so awful might have more to do with my thyroid than it does the pregnancy.

Either way, baby is head down and moving so that's good. I declied a pelvic today at my appointment because of the bleeding last time and the fact that it means squat if you are dilated or not....baby will come when baby is ready and I don't need him to tell me I am 2cm dilated only to then have to wait 3 more weeks for her.

But my count down is barely over 20 days here so I am at least thankful for that.

If I go over my due date, there will be a hostage crisis situation at my house...I will go bazurk....burzurk? How do you spell that??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 675 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 08:03 am
Berserk- Hang in there kid, you are almost there!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 08:35 am
Sooooooooooooooo exciting, again I hope it just shoots out and the doctor catches it with a baseball mit.

XXX
MG
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 12:20 pm
"Bananas" and "bonkers" are also satisfactory words. Classic berserkers strip stark-naked and I don't think you want to do that.

Twenty-odd days, three long weeks.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies