U.S. Military Losses Hit 4,000

McGentrix

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:47 am
Amigo wrote:
Down

Interesting. So despite almost overwhelming thought by most experts that if the US was to pull out the resulting bloodbath would make current death tolls look small you believe that the daily toll would go down...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:48 am
wouldn't that give you wood McGentrix? More and more of those muslim towel head bastards being killed? Laughing

Make up your mind....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Down

Interesting. So despite almost overwhelming thought by most experts that if the US was to pull out the resulting bloodbath would make current death tolls look small you believe that the daily toll would go down...

Would those be the same experts that advised us on WMD's, the cost of the war (lives and money), the leangh of the war,etc,etc?

Those experts?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 12:13 pm
Amigo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Down

Would those be the same experts that advised us on WMD's, the cost of the war (lives and money), the leangh of the war,etc,etc?

Those experts?

Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 12:27 pm
It's kinda hard to lose an argument with a guy that would rather try to load a pen in his gun and shoot it then write with it.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:02 pm
My 2 cents
I remember President Bush stating in his address to the nation that this war will not be short and lives will be lost. If I remember correctly, he also said this war against the terrorists will not be easy. Apparently people weren't listening, didn't care or forgot he said that.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:06 pm
Amigo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Down

Those experts?

Up to you to stay uninformed and hold an opinion that is wrong.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:10 pm
Sorry buddy Im a Iraq war protester and organizer and all the predictions from our experts were right on. Were living it.

everything your side said turned out to be ****.

I live in a state of "I told you so" while you guys run around grasping at straws and looking for fights.

Game over.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:15 pm
Amigo wrote:
Sorry buddy Im a Iraq war protester and organizer and all the predictions from our experts were right on. Were living it.

I live in a state of "I told you so" while you guys run around grasping at straws and looking for fights.

Game over.

Those experts would include everyone in both this Bush administration, Clinton Administration, UN, England. Correct???

I am sure you were "protesting" back in 1998 when Clinton launched an assult in Iraq. Right? Rolling Eyes

My guess is you are a "Monday Morning" Protester.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:18 pm
TTH wrote:
My 2 cents
I remember President Bush stating in his address to the nation that this war will not be short and lives will be lost. If I remember correctly, he also said this war against the terrorists will not be easy. Apparently people weren't listening, didn't care or forgot he said that.

Give me just one reason why we the people should trust Mr Bush? Smile
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:22 pm
TTH wrote:
Zippo
What I like about the President is when he has said he is
going to do something he does what he says. That is what
I like.

The lieing I am talking about is when I was present at a terrible car
accident and the guy was embedded in the car. His head was on the
dashboard and he asked me if I thought he was going to be okay.
I said yes, you will be fine even though I knew as soon as the fire
dept. opened the car up with - the jaws of life- it would kill him.

That does make sense, i'll give you that, however, i wouldn't trust YOUR President.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 03:23 pm
woiyo wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Game over.

Those experts would include everyone in both this Bush administration, Clinton Administration, UN, England. Correct???

I am sure you were "protesting" back in 1998 when Clinton launched an assult in Iraq. Right? Rolling Eyes

My guess is you are a "Monday Morning" Protester.
How about i'm the kind of active dissenter that has turned the tables over and made you a minority were I used to be a minority armed with nothing but truth.

Your position has been lost by defending lies, incompetence and greed.

while you now stand with a corrupt government I stand with the people. It's a chess game.

Ive witnessed the birth of many organizations born in the streets that are a great force in American politics from now till your grandkids vote and beyond.
0 Replies