Has anyone ever made out to...

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 04:43 pm
"But I did not shoot the deputy....."

See Dyslexia, If we were doing it right now, you would be thinking all your efforts were wasted as I sit there and bob my head to the music.
Unless of course you keep good time.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 05:00 pm
... not sure what's wrong with singing ...

unless you've got Phil Ochs stuck in your head

The marines have landed on the shores of Santo Domingo
And the crabs are crazy, they scuttle back and forth, the sand is burning

~~~

I finally figured out why laughing was not appreciated ...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 05:11 pm
ehBeth wrote:
how about some Aqualung?

the other early options get worse worse worse

There was an actual Afternoon Delight episode - with Afternoon Delight playing on the 8-track Confused

Afternoon Delight is only appropriate doggystyle.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 05:17 pm
phew

I thought I'd killed Gargamel.

Afternoon Delight is really never appropriate.

now I gave myself a freakin' earworm
0 Replies

BDoug

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 08:55 am
I have to admit one of most incredible make out sessions I've ever had was with the "Weekend Players" and "Aya" in the background. Its newer music but then again I wasnt even born when Barry White was popular..lol

Songs that are never excusable makeout songs:

My Milkshake
The Thong Song
Anything post-transexual Michael Jackson
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 09:52 am
kickycan wrote:
Oh ****, Gargamel, you just reminded me of one of one of the all-time cheeseball make-out moments of my life.

Survivor. The Search is Over. Yes, you may have forgotten this hit, which came on the heels of their smash song from the soundtrack of Rocky III, "Eye of The Tiger", but it was a pretty big hit, and it was sooooo sappy.

Me and my girlfriend were in my car, it was raining, and I think we were in the parking lot of a movie theater, waiting for the rain to let up before going in to see a movie.

That song was playing on the radio, and we were kissing a little bit and whispering little goofy things to each other, and...this is the really embarrassing part...okay, what the hell...I was actually looking into her eyes and singing it to her.

In my defense, she requested that I sing it to her. But still, holy **** that's bad.

Here's the chorus, so you can get a little bit of a feel for the stupid vapid lyrics:

"I was living for a dream,
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world,
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever,
The search is over
You were with me all the while"
That was sweet, how romantic (sigh) You really did that? I have never even met a romantic guy (pout)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 10:17 am
kickycan wrote:
Oh ****, Gargamel, you just reminded me of one of one of the all-time cheeseball make-out moments of my life.

Survivor. The Search is Over. Yes, you may have forgotten this hit, which came on the heels of their smash song from the soundtrack of Rocky III, "Eye of The Tiger", but it was a pretty big hit, and it was sooooo sappy.

Me and my girlfriend were in my car, it was raining, and I think we were in the parking lot of a movie theater, waiting for the rain to let up before going in to see a movie.

That song was playing on the radio, and we were kissing a little bit and whispering little goofy things to each other, and...this is the really embarrassing part...okay, what the hell...I was actually looking into her eyes and singing it to her.

In my defense, she requested that I sing it to her. But still, holy **** that's bad.

Here's the chorus, so you can get a little bit of a feel for the stupid vapid lyrics:

"I was living for a dream,
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world,
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever,
The search is over
You were with me all the while"

let's pretend I don't know you
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 10:39 am
When making out, or trying to, with someone new , I always found two things to be true:

1) The best make-out music was something you could closedance to: Marsalis or something sweet by David Sanborn, even Dylan's 'Baby, let me follow you down." or early Paul Simon, Parachutes. Of course, there were the occasions wherein "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" was left to replay on the spindle. (People under forty, go look that up)..

Anyway:

Start dancing, .... neck kisses and whispers... ear touchs, .....soon.....mm-mm.. melts in your mouth and into your arms.

and, I know this doesn't sound romantic, but it's a lot easier to peel a tomato when she is standing upright.

2) if the woman chose the music, especially if we were at her place, she'd be thinking about the music and whatever memories it might trigger(boyfriends, exboyfriends, exhusbands, husbands). It would always take extra efforts to er, insert myself into those memories.

If all was going well, she was usually ended up screaming something louder than the music.

Joe(those days were good but in a bad way, and bad but in a good way.)Nation
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 10:56 am
And she was screaming in a good way, right?

Right?
0 Replies