1
   

Dallas, Texas

 
 
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 11:43 am
blatham wrote:
walter wrote
Quote:
but got a ticket on the autobahn for speeding afterwards.


??

You were exceeding one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second?? That's illegal anywhere.

Obviously Walter was ticketed for failing to obey the laws of physics.
0 Replies
 
Thomas
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 04:10 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
Are you even weighing your options here? Let's face it, Dallas is a miserable hell-hole. In comparison, New Jersey is a paradise of earthly pleasures.

I know. I already Googled the location of the Bada Bing

joefromchicago wrote:
Obviously Walter was ticketed for failing to obey the laws of physics.

When Walter got this speeding ticket, his state was governed by the worst kind of socialists, the kind for which nothing is holy. Not even the Autobahn and its freedom from speed-limits.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 03:45 am
Thomas wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
Are you even weighing your options here? Let's face it, Dallas is a miserable hell-hole. In comparison, New Jersey is a paradise of earthly pleasures.

I know. I already Googled the location of the Bada Bing

joefromchicago wrote:
Obviously Walter was ticketed for failing to obey the laws of physics.

When Walter got this speeding ticket, his state was governed by the worst kind of socialists, the kind for which nothing is holy. Not even the Autobahn and its freedom from speed-limits.



Animale!!!!!



Of course, I adore animale......
0 Replies
 
Ethel2
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 11:54 pm
So what's the news, Thomas? Is it to be New Jersey or Dallas? If you have a choice, there really is no choice. Listen to Deb, JoefromChicago and me........ I can't wait to hear. Waiting impatiently.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 01:18 am
Lola wrote:
So what's the news, Thomas? Is it to be New Jersey or Dallas? If you have a choice, there really is no choice. Listen to Deb, JoefromChicago and me........ I can't wait to hear. Waiting impatiently.




Joisey:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=106308
0 Replies
 
Thomas
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 01:56 am
dlowan wrote:
Animale!!!!!

Of course, I adore animale......

... being bunny yourself, and a grasshopperish one at that ...

dlowan wrote:
Lola wrote:
So what's the news, Thomas? Is it to be New Jersey or Dallas? If you have a choice, there really is no choice. Listen to Deb, JoefromChicago and me........ I can't wait to hear. Waiting impatiently.

Joisey:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=106308

Thanks Deb! I wanted to post a link here, but forgot it. It was too late at night.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 02:06 am
Thomas wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Animale!!!!!

Of course, I adore animale......

... being bunny yourself, and a grasshopperish one at that ...

dlowan wrote:
Lola wrote:
So what's the news, Thomas? Is it to be New Jersey or Dallas? If you have a choice, there really is no choice. Listen to Deb, JoefromChicago and me........ I can't wait to hear. Waiting impatiently.

Joisey:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=106308

Thanks Deb! I wanted to post a link here, but forgot it. It was too late at night.



Nobbut your 'umble servant.
0 Replies
 
Ethel2
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 04:39 pm
dlowan wrote:
Thomas wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Animale!!!!!

Of course, I adore animale......

... being bunny yourself, and a grasshopperish one at that ...

dlowan wrote:
Lola wrote:
So what's the news, Thomas? Is it to be New Jersey or Dallas? If you have a choice, there really is no choice. Listen to Deb, JoefromChicago and me........ I can't wait to hear. Waiting impatiently.

Joisey:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=106308

Thanks Deb! I wanted to post a link here, but forgot it. It was too late at night.



Nobbut your 'umble servant.


Thanks Deb for the link. I'll follow it now, I sure hope it's good news. Sounds like it.
0 Replies
 
Linkat
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 11:52 am
So this is what I get to look forward to.....

Texan sets record with 87 snakes in tub

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2007/11/05/1194308747_8305/529w.jpg

Bibby in a see-through bathtub with 87 rattlesnakes, in Dublin, Texas, Monday, Nov. 5, 2007. Bibby spent about 45 minutes in the tub shattering his own record by 12 snakes.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:35 pm
He's got boots on, I wonder why he's not wearing chaps and a leather jacket?

That Bibby, he just warn't thinking.
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 01:09 pm
http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2007/11/05/1194308747_8305/529w.jpg

That guy ain't right in the head.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Why I love Cape Cod - Discussion by littlek
My kind of town, Chicago is... - Discussion by JPB
Cape Cod - Discussion by littlek
Transportation options -- New Jersey to NYC - Discussion by joefromchicago
Why Illinois Sucks - Discussion by cjhsa
La Guardia or Newark? - Discussion by dagmaraka
Went to Denver, Christmas Week - Discussion by edgarblythe
Iselin, New Jersey - Discussion by Thomas
Question on Niagara Falls - Discussion by Slappy Doo Hoo
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Dallas, Texas
  3. » Page 15
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/20/2022 at 04:21:06