I like a woman who dresses well as much as the next guy

Chumly

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:31 pm
I like a woman who dresses well as much as the next guy but……

When all is said and done, I would take a woman in an old T shirt and jeans whom works out for an hour or two a day and takes care of her diet over a woman with $5,000+ worth of add-ons such as fingernails, hair, cosmetics, perfume, shoes, fancy under-things, blouses, skirts, fashion accessories, jewlery etc but no focus on physical fitness and diet.

Now I've been told by some women they simply do not have the resources (time, effort, money) to work out regularly and take care of their diet. However of the women I've known well, the ones that put the emphasis on the add-ons versus the ones that put the emphasis on diet and exercise, neither group was any more or less at a loss for the resources needed for their choice.

Nor of the women I've known well have I noted a definitive correlation between their employment professionalism and their focus on add-ons versus diet and exercise.

I expect some might respond by saying men are no better in this regard than woman, and that may be true in your neck of the woods, but from my personal experience and general observations men seem less concerned about add-ons and more concerned about diet and exercise than women.

I know it's all about personal balance and there is of course the third (much rarer) category of the physical fitness and diet and add-ons.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 928 • Replies: 6
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:47 pm
I saw this woman who weighed about 300 lbs in a beauty shop spending $150 to get her hair done. Why? So she'll look nice? Sorry lady, the guys a hairstylist, not a miracle worker.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:57 pm
Yeah, reminds of the old Van Morrison tune: Wild Night

And all the girls walk by
Dressed up for each other
And the boys do the boogie-woogie
On the corner of the street
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:59 pm
And a crowd of young boys they're fooling around in the corner
Drunk and dressed in their best brown baggies and their platform soles
They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
It ain't what they call rock and roll.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:06 pm
Funny! Not quite sure if it supports or weakens my post but it fits somehow.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:18 pm
Pffffffffffffffft.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:21 pm
Not an add on gal myself. Too time consuming and I think I look better in my t-shirts and jeans anyday.

Do I get points for working out every day and cutting my own hair?

Cash is good too ;-)
0 Replies