Dirty talk is mandatory.

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 10:07 am
Right? you can't possibly hope to have any really good sex without at least a little dirty talk.

You can't call them penis and vagina while you're doing it, can you? You have to come up with something else that doesn't sound so clinical, don't you think? And they don't have to be the most filthy disgusting words known to man either. Just dirty enough to not sound ridiculous.

Like the word, "****," for instance. That one seems pretty harmless, yet, one has to admit, it is also dirty. The word **** is mandatory to use at some point during sex, even if it's just to give simple directions to one's partner, such as "put your **** here" or "Oh yeah baby, stick your **** right there"

Which brings us to number two on the mandatory dirty word list. "!!!!!" This one can be used as such: "Oh yeah baby, put your big **** deep inside my !!!!!"

There are others that I believe should be mandatory as well, such as the word, "%%%%" and the word "@%%####," used as such:

"Oooh, %%%% me harder!" and "yeah, lick my @%%#### you !!!!!-lovin', big-****ed man!"

Are there more? You tell me. How do YOU feel about the dirty talk?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,521 • Replies: 20
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 10:17 am
Rooster.

Kitty.

That pretty much covers it....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 10:57 am
That is just disgusting. How about "pee-pee" and "woo-woo?"
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:15 am
If I wanted to talk to a woman I'd call my grandma. Just f**k me please.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:19 am
What the Bear said.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:20 am
Oooh, and I was so thinking you'd do the "Things you've put up your hoohah" one next!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:26 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
If I wanted to talk to a woman I'd call my grandma. Just f**k me please.

Oh come on, I know you've gone well, WELL beyond the beginning stages of sex, but you can't tell me that at least at the beginning you didn't have to use some kind of dirty talk to learn what Squinney likes or let her know what you like.

I still say dirty talk is mandatory. Not everytime, and possibly not at all after a certain point, but there HAS to be some dirty talk at some point.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:29 am
we always used strictly clinical terms. we're civilized people.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 12:16 pm
if you are still talking while im trying to have sex with you, im just gonna tape your ******* pie hole shut.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 12:20 pm
For your purposes, Kicky, i'm sure the woman could just say:

Wake me up
Before you go go
Don't leave me
Haning' on like a yo yo . . .
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 12:56 pm
The most important thing for a guy to do during sex is to watch our for freeduck and that damned shovel of hers.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 01:01 pm
What shewolf said.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 01:01 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
if you are still talking while im trying to have sex with you, im just gonna tape your **** pie hole shut.

Bwa-ha-haha, now THAT'S my kind of gal (and humor)!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 01:06 pm
Dirty talk? Never. I mean, my wife is incapable of speech the moment I get naked. I've always figured it was out of awe, although I never really have asked her.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 05:00 am
Oh gawd, I've only just convinced my guy to talk dirty and the filthier it is the better. Generally the crudest words possible to replace all those boring ones such as '****' and '****' -nods vigorously- Very Happy
0 Replies

epenthesis

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 05:34 am
Exquisitely evocative especially if you ask the right questions. Girls that get off on talk tend to script themselves but ingenues are bliss.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 11:20 am
I just now suddenly remembered that Kicky is of Italian descent. Remember what the Italian idea of 'foreplay' is?

"Hey, you awake?"

That's it. 'Nuff said.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 11:38 am
God, do I hate it when a man talks during sex!
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 11:59 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
I just now suddenly remembered that Kicky is of Italian descent. Remember what the Italian idea of 'foreplay' is?

"Hey, you awake?"

That's it. 'Nuff said.

Laughing With a shove of the elbow?

I can think of others that do that... just replace "Hey" with "Eh".
0 Replies

bonniek

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 12:19 am
I talk dirty sometimes..... Like "Hey, get your **** away of my @ss!!!"
:wink:
0 Replies