Wake Me When It's Over

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:34 am
Oh
my
god.

If I have to be pregnant for another 6 1/2 weeks I am going to shoot someone.

This baby is killing me. Last night, I couldn't even sleep I was in so much pain from her wedging her butt or SOMETHING up into my ribs. My back and side were on fire. And she won't move. I can't wake her up to save my life. She gets that gene from her father.

I am getting really tired of being pregnant. Can't she just come out already???

Aside from feeling like crap most of the time, I am really starting to resent the fact that she uses my bladder for a pillow and made me pee the bed this morning. Confused

Yes, funny story there....I woke up this morning and felt something trickle...very slight, just a few drops. And I thought, "OH MY GOD, my water broke!". However, getting up I realize I've just peed a little. Evil or Very Mad Nice. Thank goodness it was just a few drops and didn't get anywhere other than on me.

I hate this.

Can I be done already?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,002 • Replies: 13
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 11:00 am
Third trimester was misery for T, too.

She HATED the rib-wedging.

Do you have a good body pillow?

Or a pool where you can go and float? (Is that OK? I remember no hot baths, but can't remember restrictions on swimming.)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 11:30 am
Bella--

Paris Hilton had her sentence shortened. Is she your role model?

This too shall pass.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:08 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bella--

Paris Hilton had her sentence shortened. Is she your role model?

This too shall pass.

Hold your dominion.

Yes.

Paris is my role model. She is a beacon of light in this dimly lit room. Oh god, did I say that outloud? I can't even type it without laughing.

Either way, I wish I was as thin as she was.

And had as much money.

I could then float on my money in a giant vat.

Yes, that would definitely make me feel better.

And you admit pregnancy is sort of a prison sentence?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:11 pm
Hey, Bella, have you heard about this natural birth stuff? I think Jennifer Connelly did it. No drugs, no hospital, and I think you give birth in a giant tub somewhere in the woods or something. Sounds cool, doesn't it?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:13 pm
a few more years of marriage and your post heading will bde what you're saying about sex.... Laughing
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:27 pm
Laughing

I'm telling you, Bella, pregnancy lasts nine months for a reason. A month from now you won't care WHAT it takes to be done with it. Sorta like having a tooth pulled.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:28 pm
JPB wrote:
Sorta like having a tooth pulled.

Damn. Those must be some choppers, JPB.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:30 pm
Well, although I can only join the discussion re teeth, I do know that they don't make any trouble after they were pulled ... :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 02:50 pm
Quote:

Bella--

Read your old-fashioned bible. Menstruation is the curse of Eve (and her descendents). Anesthesia for childbirth was thought to be thwarting God's will that children should be born in pain.

I'm sure the patriarchal types feel that pregnancy discomfort is only what we women deserve for Original Sin.

Have you started fantasizing yet that you used to be a ballet dancer?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 02:52 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Quote:

Bella--

Read your old-fashioned bible. Menstruation is the curse of Eve (and her descendents). Anesthesia for childbirth was thought to be thwarting God's will that children should be born in pain.

I'm sure the patriarchal types feel that pregnancy discomfort is only what we women deserve for Original Sin.

Have you started fantasizing yet that you used to be a ballet dancer?

I have started wondering what the hell I was thinking that lovely November night.....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:11 am
Bella--

The future of the human race depends on women being inconvenienced.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:21 am
Bella, your post about that lovely night in November should have had the lyrics to that old song:

I 'Should' Have Danced All Night.

August babies get to float in that nice sea of amniotic fluid, while you sweat it through your pores. I wonder---are more boy babies born in August? You know, the whole ttitude of: "What are you complining for?-I was having to entertain myself for nine months."
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:30 am
You had me laughing at the image of you trying to wake your baby up.

I mean from her view point..

"what? why dis pokin on me? I gonna poke back!"

A friend co/worker of mine had twins a few months ago. Boy and girl. At a few weeks before the birth she came by the office. She didn't know I was walking down the hall behind her.

I said "Tracy, you look like one of those tall ships in a high sea" She was literally rolling her body back and forth as she walked/waddled down the hall. I thought she might capsize.

BTW, the 2 babies were fine. However, the boy was on the bottom and was all wedged into a corner, with the girl on top. She could stretch and kick all she wanted.

For the first month, month and a half, the little boy would lie in the crib in a little ball, covering his face. The little girl was a kickin' and waving arms.

Now though, he's passed her up and is being the moose, while she's the dainty little flower.
0 Replies