So I'm Watching Hardball........

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 05:32 pm
and there is a debate about Iraq as usual and some suit congressman from Georgia (R) whose name I didn't catch has the nerve to say, about soldiers currently serving in Iraq who think we need to get out, that they are wearing pink t shirts instead of combat fatigues.

The people he speaks of obviously do not agree with his hawkish viewpoint and so he clearly insults them and dismisses them as sissies. These people, regardless of their viewpoint are in Iraq on the ground serving their country and this suit and haricut who is safe in front of the cameras at home is insulting them in this manner. Makes me furious.

I would like to see a couple of them come home from their tour of duty, take this guy by the seat of his pants out to the parking lot and beat him to a pulp and I mean to where he urinates through a catheter for a few weeks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,581 • Replies: 40
No top replies

happycat

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 05:38 pm
Re: So I'm Watching Hardball........
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and there is a debate about Iraq as usual and some suit congressman from Georgia (R) whose name I didn't catch has the nerve to say, about soldiers currently serving in Iraq who think we need to get out, that they are wearing pink t shirts instead of combat fatigues.

The people he speaks of obviously do not agree with his hawkish viewpoint and so he clearly insults them and dismisses them as sissies. These people, regardless of their viewpoint are in Iraq on the ground serving their country and this suit and haricut who is safe in front of the cameras at home is insulting them in this manner. Makes me furious.

I would like to see a couple of them come home from their tour of duty, take this guy by the seat of his pants out to the parking lot and beat him to a pulp and I mean to where he urinates through a catheter for a few weeks.

yep.
Remember during the Vietnam debacle, how we (we, as in young people)thought that once all those old farts died and WE were in the Senate and Congress and White House that nothing like that could happen again because WE would never be part of a senseless war or conflict because WE were smarter???
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???

Where did all THESE old farts come from?
Confused
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 07:56 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I think I see the problem....
0 Replies

paull

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 08:18 pm
I buy the catheter idea, if the people in camos can come home and kick the crap out of Nancy and Reid for attempting to sell them out by setting a timetable for the so called insurgents to take over. Perfectly fair.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 09:12 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I think I see the problem....

Smile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 09:25 pm
paull wrote:
I buy the catheter idea, if the people in camos can come home and kick the crap out of Nancy and Reid for attempting to sell them out by setting a timetable for the so called insurgents to take over.

Yeah I'm sure those camos will be furious at the politicians who let them come home.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:00 pm
OK, there is an idiot out there who says something stupid.

What's the point beyond hoping this particular idiot gets beaten up?

Putting aside the paradox of a Liberal suggesting that violence is the solution to any problem, why should we care about this particular incident?

We all know, by now, that Bipo has cultivated a personae that attempts to personify the Liberal Good Ole Boy. He posts disgusting scatological comments and regularly questions the gender of his opponents, but he always, reliably, abides by the Liberal dogma.

So what the hell is this post about?

Some yokel threw a softball into big bad bipos's wheelhouse.

God, I love Bipo!

Do you think his bar-band plays Freebird? If so I have to buy some Bics.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:24 am
I saw that hateful moron too, everything that spewed out of his piehole wreaked of venom. I will pray for him.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 05:17 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
OK, there is an idiot out there who says something stupid. [..]

Putting aside the paradox of a Liberal suggesting that violence is the solution to any problem, why should we care about this particular incident?

Tell that to Mysteryman next time he starts another thread about how evil Liberals are, because he saw some teenage nobody post something offensive on the web.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 05:30 am
trying to pick a fight yourself aren't you Finn?

In the real world, you would last about 2 minutes in any self respecting bar, good old boy or otherwise, before someone took you outside by the seat of your pants and sent you on your way, so thank goodness this forum exists so you can wave your miniature pecker around. (That's not a scatalogical reference...)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 05:54 am
paull wrote:
I buy the catheter idea, if the people in camos can come home and kick the crap out of Nancy and Reid for attempting to sell them out by setting a timetable for the so called insurgents to take over. Perfectly fair.

I couldn't agree more. We need to let them stay until they die of old age defending this glorious policy of changing the middle east into a western style "democracy" because if we don't stay there indefinitely, if we don't stay there and fight to the last man.... well then we, or should I say they and you .... are pussies.

Can't have that. Laughing
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 11:36 pm
nimh wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
OK, there is an idiot out there who says something stupid. [..]

Tell that to Mysteryman next time he starts another thread about how evil Liberals are, because he saw some teenage nobody post something offensive on the web.

MM is just as misguided as bipo in this regard, but I trust my friends on the Left to correct him. I know you would get a charge out of me doing so, but I have only so much time to afford A2K.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 11:52 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
trying to pick a fight yourself aren't you Finn?

In the real world, you would last about 2 minutes in any self respecting bar, good old boy or otherwise, before someone took you outside by the seat of your pants and sent you on your way, so thank goodness this forum exists so you can wave your miniature pecker around. (That's not a scatalogical reference...)

Classic bully is our bipo. Only too happy to go for the throat of those who he believes can't put up a fight, but gets all pussy pacifist when he faces someone that can whup his sorry ass. "Trying to pick a fight Finn?"

Yes actually I am. I tend to do that with bullies whether in bars or on web forums.

My ability to survive a bar fight is a pointless discussion. I can say whatever I please as can you.

Let's stick to the forum we're in, and when next I'm back in NC (Charlotte to be specific) perhaps we'll meet in a bar where your band is providing background noise.

By the way, good for you that you recognize that crude sexual slurs are not scatological in nature. It doesn't make your rhetorical tactics any less insipid but at least you've demonstrated some measure of intellect.

See you around bipo.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:12 am
uh i live in raleigh finn. but the idea that i'm a bully is pretty laughable. in any case, keep talking tough from behind the screen door... it suits ou.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:20 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
OK, there is an idiot out there who says something stupid.

What's the point beyond hoping this particular idiot gets beaten up?

We all know, by now, that Bipo has cultivated a personae that attempts to personify the Liberal Good Ole Boy. He posts disgusting scatological comments and regularly questions the gender of his opponents, but he always, reliably, abides by the Liberal dogma.

So what the hell is this post about?

Some yokel threw a softball into big bad bipos's wheelhouse.

God, I love Bipo!

Do you think his bar-band plays Freebird? If so I have to buy some Bics.
Maybe the word or label "liberal" matters more and is exploited more by the right THEN ANYBODY ELSE!

For the first two years everybody was calling me a liberal I didn't even know what the hell it meant.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 08:51 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
By the way, good for you that you recognize that crude sexual slurs are not scatological in nature.

I thought he meant you carry a chicken around with you.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 09:12 am
Why is it that the majority of Republicans here have been reduced to little more then trolling?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 09:14 am
because that's all they have left..... was that a rhetorical question? Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 09:17 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
because that's all they have left..... was that a rhetorical question? Laughing

Yes, and it's the truth.

There's no domestic agenda for the Republicans other than 'block everything the Dems propose,' and no foreign agenda other then 'screw up Iraq some more, and get busy not catching Bin Laden!'

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 09:28 am
and that's the manly patriotic approach after all. does anything else matter?
0 Replies