New GF thoughts,,

Muddled

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 06:57 pm
I've recently starting seeing a new girl who i really like.. The thing is i find it hard to be able to trust her. i know i'm probably just being silly but i can't help it. When we're together it's fine, but sometimes i ask her to ring me and she never does. I want to text her or ring her when that doesn't happen but i don't want to come across as over possesive or too full on.
I know she's been through hell and back in the past and she can't stand being hen pecked and pressured.. I don't want to be like that any way.

I'm not saying i don't trust her 1 bit but i often wonder if she's even ok when i ask her to ring me but she doesn't.. :-/
Any good advice please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 547 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 06:57 am
In electricity and plumbing, any male part of a certain species will fit with any female part of the same species.

Humans are more complicated.

Do you want her to contact you because she has something to say or do you want to hear from her as a gesture of affection?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 07:30 am
If a person says they will call you and then they don't...she's playing a little game with you. Do you want to play?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 10:32 am
Eoe--

Good point.

Is the promise to call or text general or specific?
0 Replies

Muddled

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:03 am
She says she will text / call me but I'm often wondering why she leaves it so late when she does eventually communicate. I don't want to be messed around but at the same time i dont want to feel im being too O.T.T as well.

She's told me she'd contact me a few times but i've ended up calling her 1st. Is it just me being impatient..???
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:34 am
Muddled--

What do you mean by "late"? Bedtime? Perhaps she wants her last thoughts before sleep to be of you? Perhaps she's busy when she's not with you?
0 Replies

Muddled

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:53 am
It's ok, i'm not gonna hassle her anymore, i'll let her contact me now, if she wants to talk to me then she knows where i am, simple really...

Up to her now, her decision..
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:04 pm
Good idea, Muddled.

See how she rolls without any prodding for you. See if you can handle that.

Her being through 'hell and back' and mentioning that as reason she may chose to behave flaky, she might be distance-y and have a hard time trusting.

You can decide if its worth it or not the way it is.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:23 pm
I was gonna ask her what her thoughts were but I don't want to wake her up.
0 Replies