PLZ CHECK MY ESSAY ONE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 08:14 am
1.1. Imagine, that you live in one room with foreign The student/student during training on a language course. It/it is interested in your family traditions:

1) Tell about structure and age of members of the family, family traditions;

2) Take an interest in family traditions of the friend;

3) Express the opinion that of the general I in what difference in traditions your families.

I always been interested in being a doctor as my future plan is to work in England but

I am not good enough in English so I have decided to enter the English language department. I live with a foreign student and I want to tell him about my family tradition. My family is one best family in the world. My parents are 42years old, and I have two younger and one sister. My family is very hospitable and my younger Ajay is very good sense of humor.

We always celebrate together such as New Year, the 8th of March, Easter, Christmas especially Diwali. Diwali is the festival of lights. People shoot off firework in park all over the India. Street are lit up houses are decorated and painted a new. Diwali is also the beginning of the New Year according to the Hindu calendar and it is like New Year in India. In festival my mother cooks 7 item of food which includes sweets. Sweets are a major constituent in Indian festival cuisine. We usually go outside on Friday because it's my father holiday or we get together and have dinner and we talk about our week how its send. On Sunday we watch some movies and Tv programme. And come together after a long time. We always celebrated festival outside New Year, with our uncles and aunts and other guest sand how big is your family? What are the characters of your family? Do help each other. What are specific food are includes in your festivals?

1.3. Imagine, that you take part in the international conference where influence of youth music on style of a life of teenagers is discussed. Write the brief text of the performance

Music has a great influence on the people. It is mostly seen among the younger generation. The music is a many kinds so like pop, some like jazz while others move to the rock. The teen agers try to copy there favorite stars. The fashion. The trends all comes over from the music and music videos.

But some bad effects of music are that many singers take drugs, smoke, drink alcohol. These all effect the teenagers and spoil them. The teenagers copy there stars and thus move on with such things and ideas blindly. So it would be much better that people just listen to the music and stop copying the bad habits or doing of their favorite stars.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 370 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 10:34 am
I am not FLUENT enough in English so I have decided to ENROL IN the English language department. I live with a foreign student and I want to tell him about my family traditionS. My family is TO ME, THE best family in the world. My parents are FORTY TWO years old, and I have two younger SISTERS/BROTHERS (?) and one sister. My family is very hospitable and my younger SISTER/BROTHER (?) Ajay HAS A very good sense of humor.

We always celebrate FESTIVALS together such as New Year, on the 8th of March, Easter, Christmas AND especially Diwali. Diwali is the festival of lights. People LET off firework in parkS all over (no THE) India. StreetS are lit up AND houses are decorated and FRESHLY painted. Diwali is also the beginning of the New Year according to the Hindu calendar and it is like New Year in India. FOR festivals my mother cooks SEVEN itemS of food INCLUDING sweets. Sweets are major constituentS in Indian festival cuisine. We usually go OUT on Friday because it's my father holiday or we get together and have dinner and we talk about our week. (how its send ?.....TALK ABOUT HOW WE SPENT THE WEEK?)) On Sunday we watch some movies and TV programmeS, and remain together FOR a long time. We always celebrate festivals outside New Year, with our uncles and aunts and other guests.

(para) How big is your family? WHO are the MAIN characters? Do you help each other? What specific foods are TRADITIONAL in your festivals?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:12 am
You misspelled "plz."
0 Replies