No bodies found at suspected mass grave near Kosovo

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:29 am
More cases of slammite "witnesses" to "genocide" turning up as liars:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1847485/posts?page=1

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/06/09/news/nation/14_59_186_8_07.txt

Quote:

BELGRADE, Serbia -- No bodies have been found at a site that was suspected to be a mass grave in southern Serbia, a judge said Friday after investigators searched for three days for remains of victims of the 1998-99 Kosovo war.

"We found no human remains," said Milan Dilparic of the Belgrade-based Special Court handling war crimes cases, including atrocities committed during the Kosovo fighting between Serb government troops and Kosovo's ethnic Albanian separatists.

Thousands of ethnic Albanians and hundreds of Serbs perished in the fighting, which ended with NATO military intervention that forced a Serb pullout from the disputed province in 1999.

Some 800 bodies of ethnic Albanians were found after the conflict in two mass graves in central Serbia -- an attempt by former Serbian leader, Slobodan Milosevic, to cover up the crimes.

The latest site investigated was an abandoned quarry in a border zone between Kosovo province, currently a U.N. protectorate, and the rest of Serbia. The investigation was prompted by reports that more than 350 Kosovo Albanians were buried there.

Witnesses had reported having seen four trucks unload bodies in the area of Raska, 100 miles south of Belgrade.

I'm starting to suspect that Mike Nifong might have been working for NATO durin gthe 90s.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,387 • Replies: 17
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:10 pm
The point is taken that instead of being thankful a slaughter did not happen you used it as a foundation for your racist remark.

Since people did not die, use that fact to attack your enemy?

What kind of sick fu*k would act like that?

You amaze me with the extent of your banality.
0 Replies

username

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:20 pm
Now gungasnaKKKe's article says, and I quote:

"Some 800 bodies of ethnic Albanians were found after the conflict in two mass graves in central Serbia -- an attempt by former Serbian leader, Slobodan Milosevic, to cover up the crimes."

Got that, gungasnaKKKe? Not "bodies were suggested to be there" but "bodies were found". Serbian genocide was going on, why are you trying to imply it wasn't?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 04:03 am
The articles does not say who or what agency verified the 800 bodies at the other site or give any details. It notes that one more claim of Serbian genocide turns out to be BS in the case to hand.

As far as I have ever been able to ascertain, so many of the various claims of criminal or genocidal activity on the part of Serbs have turned out to be BS that I have to assume they all are.

http://tenc.net/

Again the worst case is Trnopolje:

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/film/judgment.htm

The basic question you have to ask is, after Trnopolje, which part of this BS am I supposed to go on believing. Apparently Setanta and others like him still believe all of it. Like Lincoln said, you can fool some of the people all of the time....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 04:06 am
kuvasz wrote:
The point is taken that instead of being thankful a slaughter did not happen you used it as a foundation for your racist remark.....

"Racist"??

Give me your definition of the "slammite" or muslim (if you prefer) race.

I-slam is a form of devil worship and mass hysteria which, as far as I can tell, appears to affect people of all races more or less equally, and doesn't do any of them any good.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 04:54 am
It's always a pleasure to read that free democratic countries allow people like guga-SS"s to post their naSSi posts.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 01:33 pm
gungasnake wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
The point is taken that instead of being thankful a slaughter did not happen you used it as a foundation for your racist remark.....

"Racist"??

I-slam is a form of devil worship and mass hysteria which, as far as I can tell, appears to affect people of all races more or less equally, and doesn't do any of them any good.

They're called "People."
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 02:07 pm
holy ****.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 04:10 pm
kuvasz wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
kuvasz wrote:

"Racist"??

They're called "People."

Not much of an answer but, then, I didn't really expect much...

What about the Baptist and Episcopalian races? What physical characteristics distinguish them from the ordinary run of white, black, and brown people you see walking around in America??
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:25 am
gungasnake wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
kuvasz wrote:

"Racist"??

They're called "People."

Not much of an answer but, then, I didn't really expect much...

What about the Baptist and Episcopalian races? What physical characteristics distinguish them from the ordinary run of white, black, and brown people you see walking around in America??

<yawn>

Your record and anthropological insight on this site are well known, and disgustingly clear on your racism towards Muslims, who you consider to be non-white devils. You are, perhaps too stupid to recognize that all Arabs are not Muslim or that Arabs, and Muslims can be light-skinned, but when you mictorate your racist waste on site and attempt to pass it on as well founded ruminations on theology, you make a complete ass of yourself, and should expect to be held in high ridicule for the stupidity you show.

Thankfully, I don't see a lot of emotionally disturbed and twisted people like you present as your face around here, and most of these poor souls usually come from hate-filled homes with absent or negligent parents, so I just hope that the possible beatings your drunken father gave you while sexually molesting you or perhaps the sight of seeing your own mother's drug induced need to pimp herself hasn't completely destroyed your ability to function socially as it has on A2K, but I do suspect such likely childhood experiences have shaped your hate-filled heart and has much to do with your relationship failures and goes a long way to understanding your suspected sexual impedance

I don't consider responding to you often; your posts usually are written at an educational and emotional level of an eigth-grade drop out who craves attention, which likely is why you project yourself as such a tough guy. But you write so poorly with no actual reasoning behind it, like a child who craves attention so much that they would smear their own excrement on themselves just to seek attention.

Were someone to imagine the posting of a young Adolf Hitler on site your anger and calulated ignorant hate would fit nicely.

I know it is likely that you still sleep in your parent's basement, but how is it that you are not ashamed if they would stumble upon your posts? No parent wants a child to be so full of anger, ignorance, and hatred, so just what on earth made you act so ugly towards people?

Something, a moral gyroscope a twinkling of human epathy and compassion most people have right out of the box isn't there with you, what is left is just a big black stain.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 05:45 am
kuvasz wrote:

...Your record and anthropological insight on this site are well known, and disgustingly clear on your racism towards Muslims,....

Nothing worse than when you point out some total logical flaw in somebody's thinking and they STILL don't get it....
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:27 am
This is a bit like a mass murderer pleading for leniency by pointing out to a jury all of the millions of people that he didn't kill.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:53 am
Gunga, do you think the White/Caucasian race is superior to other races?

Do you think the Christian god favors white America?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:57 am
maporsche wrote:

Do you plan to free your own slaves before next January?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:59 am
gungasnake wrote:
maporsche wrote:

No slaves here.

Care to answer my questions? I'm just asking for a little clarity.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:28 pm
maporsche wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
maporsche wrote:

No slaves here.

What about the thing with the pigs and chickens? Given that up yet or are you still doing that??

I'm just asking for a little clarity.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:33 pm
gungasnake wrote:
maporsche wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
maporsche wrote:

No slaves here.

What about the thing with the pigs and chickens? Given that up yet or are you still doing that??

I'm just asking for a little clarity.

I've given that up.

Ok, your turn.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:33 pm
Jesus Christ!!!
0 Replies