THE MAN I'M CHEATING ON, I CALLED IT QUITS

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 06:17 am
My previous posts were about my boyfriend cheating on me then I cheated on him with a man who had a girlfriend and child. Due to a sequence of events and understanding my own insecurities, I realized that I needed to end it with the man I was having an affair with. I waited until all the little things pissed me off about him ( like the lack of respect for my feelings, his selfishness in bed, if I had a problem, I would text him and I would not hear from him until the next day, and even then, he would not mention me texing him) So I finially text him and said don't call or text me again. He will probably try to call or text and i'm hoping I have the strength to say NO.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 672 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 06:22 am
Good for you.

Remember the indignities, not the romance when he tries to win you back.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 06:36 am
sounds to me like you're both a couple of alley cats....what's the problem?
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 06:59 am
Let's hope he does not try to speak to you in person, since neither of you seem to have mastered that art!
0 Replies

heartsbeats

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:02 am
I have more than mastered the art of speaking face to face but I just wanted to avoid any comfrontations so I thought it best to do it by text. Besides, every time i tried to leave him in the past (in person), his convincing made me stay. It has been almost a week now, and I have not heard from him. My girlfriend says he is greatly affected by it, doesn't talk and is pretty much depressed. I am too, but I know I have to do this.
0 Replies

annamosby36

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 02:24 pm
the man im cheating with, I'm callin it quits?
Well, that's what you're going to have to do, call it quits because he never will. No matter how much you hurt, he will never be the one to stop calling. How do i know. 7 yrs. later im still trying to get this guy out of my life. No, he is not cooperating, has had 4 different girlfriends in those 7 yrs. and still wont let go. Its just not in a man to let go of what he thinks is rightfully his to keep. Especially when he knows that you love him or have very deep feelings for him. He is going to continue to be in your life unless you change your actions. Change phone number, tell friends and family do not discuss anything about you, with him, Last resort, move with no forwarding address.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 02:34 pm
call on Gusratzenhofer and Spendius. Theyd be up for a meatloaf sammich
0 Replies