day 2 of the "activia challenge"...grrrr!!

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:21 pm
im sure all of you have seen the commercials with chicks running around being bloated and eating activia yogurt. i was sort of skeptical but wanted to try it. my bf suprised me was a 24 carton of activia from costco. despite my dissapoinment in the fact that it is packed with 17g of sugar and 110 calories in a tiny little serving...(im used to 0g sugar/60 cals in my usual dannon yogurt), i gave this challenge a shot. by day 2 i had developed a very very painful infection in my va-jayjay. i didnt know what it was but i knew it hurt when i peed. now day 3 im realizing its a yeast infection. i did my research and it looks like alot of people have been getting yeast infections by the very same company that claims their "challenge" is supposed to PREVENT yeast infections. grrrrr im so pissed!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 786 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mrcolj

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:43 pm
Re: day 2 of the "activia challenge"...grrrr!!
Live-culture yogurt is what people have been taking to prevent yeast infections for thousands of years. I find it hard to believe, no matter what it seems like, that your yeast infection was caused by it.

In other words, just because you bought a cheap brand of aspirin doesn't mean it causes headaches.
0 Replies