Why the US Has Been Free of Major Terrorism Since 9/11

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:03 am
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42272

Quote:

Simple, says Dr. Jack Wheeler, creator of an acclaimed intelligence website dubbed "the oasis for rational conservatives": The U.S. has threatened to nuke the Muslim holy city of Mecca should the terror leader strike America again....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,216 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:23 am
I read that quote somewere...where was it?

Oh yeah, the IDIOT HALL OF FAME! You must know that place well.

Religious intolerance is EXACTLY what this country was founded on.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:27 am
Quote:
The U.S. has threatened to nuke the Muslim holy city of Mecca should the terror leader strike America again

Highly unlikely, this type of threat would surely unite most arab nations to completely redirect US oil supply to Russia, China, India...even at a loss.

You don't have a clue about arabian mentality.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:33 am
It's just a theory, but I can't think of anything ELSE which would have prevented more major terror attacks since 2001. I mean, it's not like we have BORDERS or anything like that.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:43 am
gungasnake wrote:
It's just a theory, but I can't think of anything ELSE which would have prevented more major terror attacks since 2001. I mean, it's not like we have BORDERS or anything like that.

Well, my theory is that they (terrorists) have won already.

click here
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:46 am
Brezinski Suggests False Flag Event Could Kick-Start Iran War ...News - Brezinski told the Senate Foriegn Relations Committee that they should be aware that Bush is capable of doing a false flag operation inside the US to ...
link
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:47 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Brezinski Suggests False Flag Event Could Kick-Start Iran War ...News - Brezinski told the Senate Foriegn Relations Committee that they should be aware that Bush is capable of doing a false flag operation inside the US to ...
link

Brezinski is as irresponsible and self-adoring as his former master.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:59 pm
Finn, hahaha. Brezinski's warning to the Senate Intelligence Committee is one piece of American history I never thought I'd live to see. It's remarkable. You choose to ignore that completely and simply make a political attack.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:05 pm
There have been no terrorist strikes since 9/11 for a number of reasons, none of which are that we have threatened to nuke Mecca.

1) Our government rounded up as many suspects throught the world as we could find and took them out of action.

2) Our government used water-boarding and other extreme measure to make folks like KSM crack like rotten melons and give up what they knew about existing plans and people we didn't know we should round up (see #1)

3) Our government is utilizing cutting edge technology for surveillance purposes

4) Our fellow citizens are more vigilent. They now know 9/11 can happen and they care more their safety and the safety of the friends and families than for the possibility of insulting a young shaggy bearded arab.

5) It's very tough to pull of a 9/11. Even tougher when it's expected.

I truly believe Bin Laden and his fellows would be willing to sacrifice Mecca if the felt it would advance their cause.If the US actually threatened to nuke Mecca (a preposterous idea) they would redouble their efforts to repeat 9/11. Nuking Mecca would be just what Dr bin Laden ordered.

They have already violated the Koranic prohibition against killing fellow muslims and innocents. There is no crime they cannot rationalize.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:24 pm
gungasnake wrote:

The limits of your intellect nothwithstanding, a six year hiatus isn't unusual. These operations take a long time to plan and to pull off. And Finn lists quite a few explanations that are more plausible than yours. After the first world trade center bombing, we went 8 years without another terrorist attack. What's your explanation for that?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:31 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

The limits of your intellect nothwithstanding, a six year hiatus isn't unusual. These operations take a long time to plan and to pull off. And Finn lists quite a few explanations that are more plausible than yours. After the first world trade center bombing, we went 8 years without another terrorist attack. What's your explanation for that?

There is always an explanation for everything;
Quote:
Some 50 years after United States authorities began adding fluoride to public water supplies to reduce cavities in children's teeth, recently discovered declassified government documents are shedding new light on the roots of that still-controversial public health measure, revealing a surprising connection between the use of fluoride and the dawning of the nuclear age.

Today, two-thirds of US public drinking water is fluoridated. Many municipalities still resist the practice, disbelieving the government's assurances of safety.

Since the days of World War II when the US prevailed by building the world's first atomic bomb, the nation's public health leaders have maintained that low doses of fluoride are safe for people and good for children's teeth.

That safety verdict should now be re-examined in the light of hundreds of once-secret WWII-era documents obtained by these reporters [authors Griffiths and Bryson], including declassified papers of the Manhattan Project-the ultra-secret US military program that produced the atomic bomb.

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities-millions of tons-were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the US atomic bomb program, both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

Other revelations include: € Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists who had been secretly ordered to provide "evidence useful in litigation" against defence contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the American A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show. € Human studies were required. Bomb program researchers played a leading role in the design and implementation of the most extensive US study of the health effects of fluoridating public drinking water, conducted in Newburgh, New York, from 1945 to 1955. Then, in a classified operation code-named "Program F", they secretly gathered and analysed blood and tissue samples from Newburgh citizens with the cooperation of New York State Health Department personnel. € The original, secret version (obtained by these reporters) of a study published by Program F scientists in the August 1948 Journal of the American Dental Association1 shows that evidence of adverse health effects from fluoride was censored by the US Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)-considered the most powerful of Cold War agencies-for reasons of "national security". € The bomb program's fluoride safety studies were conducted at the University of Rochester-site of one of the most notorious human radiation experiments of the Cold War, in which unsuspecting hospital patients were injected with toxic doses of radioactive plutonium. The fluoride studies were conducted with the same ethical mindset, in which "national security" was paramount.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:58 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

No slammite terrorism between 93 and Sept. 2001 you cay and you claim MY intellect is limited??

I mean, I'm nowhere near alone in thinking that Saddam Hussein had a hand in Oklahoma City, but that's still just one item on a list. There were a number of attacks on American embassies, ships, aircraft, citizens, and govt. and military personnel during the 90s.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:19 pm
If you want to start counting attacks abroad then you need to recalculate your topic title.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:27 pm
gungasnake wrote:

Its also just a theory that you're a rectal sore, but I can't think of anything ELSE which would have acted so enflamed.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:46 pm
it ws only necessary for bushco to profit and achieve it's agenda with one attack....
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:48 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
it ws only necessary for bushco to profit and achieve it's agenda with one attack....

Are you seriously asserting that the president orchestrated 9/11, or just kind of fantasizing about it because the idea pleases you so much?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:52 pm
neither....just demonstrating how easy it is to get the chimps excited and flinging their own ****.....too easy...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:53 pm
kuvasz wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Its also just a theory that you're a rectal sore, but I can't think of anything ELSE which would have acted so enflamed.

AHAHAHAHAhahaaaaaahahaha!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:58 pm
Quote:

Easy. Because of the guns.

If the gun control nuts of the DemoKKKrat party had their way, honest Americans would have their guns taken away, and the Terrorists would have a free rein. But thanks to guns, Americans can defend themselves, and thats why the Terrorists dont dare to come and attack you on your own soil.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:59 pm
nimh wrote:
Quote:

Easy. Because of the guns.

If the gun control nuts of the DemoKKKrat party had their way, honest Americans would have their guns taken away, and the Terrorists would have a free rein. But thanks to guns, Americans can defend themselves, and thats why the Terrorists dont dare to come and attack you on your own soil.

I didn't even see gungasnakes hand in your back.... or his lips move. Awesome props dude....
0 Replies