Quote:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 523 • Replies: 18
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:45 am
Kick the hispanics out too while were at it Sad what a sad time we live in, a sad, sad, sad, sad time.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:52 am
Every airline passenger should carry a gun That way if a hijacker attempts to take over a plane at 30 000 feet all passengers could open fire.
Now some passengers might be badly wounded in the crossfire and the pressurised hull may be perforated and everyone sucked out but that's the price you've got to pay to keep the airways safe and scum form winning.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:15 am
dadpad wrote:
Every airline passenger should carry a gun That way if a hijacker attempts to take over a plane at 30 000 feet all passengers could open fire.
Now some passengers might be badly wounded in the crossfire and the pressurised hull may be perforated and everyone sucked out but that's the price you've got to pay to keep the airways safe and scum form winning.

Doesn't sound like you know much about modern airplanes. There's an opening in the rear of the plane for the very purpose of pulling stale air out of the planeand that opening is substantially bigger than anything you could create with twenty or thirty shots with a 45.

The point however was that a real government (as opposed to our PC facsimile) would not simply release people it had caught doing this kind of ****.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:23 am
gungasnake wrote:

The point however was that a real government (as opposed to our PC facsimile) would not simply release people it had caught doing this kind of ****.

Too bloody right mate them commie towelheads should all die in a hail of bullets for going to the toilet on an aeroplane.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:30 am
Carry a pig on every plane. Muslims won't die along with a pig because then they can't get into paradise. Problem solved.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:39 am
I'm sorry, I tried really hard not to, but I had to!

Pigs might fly
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
gungasnake wrote:

Doesn't sound like you know much about modern airplanes. There's an opening in the rear of the plane for the very purpose of pulling stale air out of the planeand that opening is substantially bigger than anything you could create with twenty or thirty shots with a 45.

If everyone had a tank, those damned criminals wouldn't dare leaving their house, nor would anyone else. Problem solved!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:53 am
Wilso wrote:
Carry a pig on every plane. Muslims won't die along with a pig because then they can't get into paradise. Problem solved.

That MIGHT actually work....

Jack Pershing totally eliminated slammite terorism in the Phillipines that way.

http://www.crusaderammunition.com/

http://www.crusaderammunition.com/shield-2.jpg
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:18 pm
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_black_jack_pershing.htm

Quote:
Comments: I consulted Dr. Frank E. Vandiver, professor of history at Texas A&M University and author of "Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing," to find out if there's any truth to the above, and he responded via email that in his opinion the story is apocryphal. "I never found any indication that it was true in extensive research on his Moro experiences," he wrote. "This kind of thing would have run completely against his character."

Similarly, I been unable to find any evidence corroborating the claim that Muslims believe that "eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise and doomed to hell." It is true that Islamic dietary restrictions, like those of Judaism, forbid the eating or handling of pork because pigs are considered unclean. But according to Raeed Tayeh of the American Muslim Association in North America, the notion that a Muslim would be denied entrance to heaven for touching a pig is "ridiculous." A statement from the Anti-Defamation League characterized the claim as an "offensive caricature of Muslim beliefs."
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:32 am
Snopes at least signs his name to his writings; this guy doesn't.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:45 am
Darn.
What do I do with this pig I bought for my trip to Florida?

Joe(he's a cutie!)Nation
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:27 am
I think the world's got a bigger problem than a few goat herders trying to take over aeroplanes. I was listening to a woman on the radio today. She's an author and either a muslim or ex-muslim, who has a permanent security contigent because she has insulted islam. Talking about Iran's attempts to get the "bomb", she was saying that the bigger problem then becomes that Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc etc will all get it as well. She also claimed an interesting point that Saudi Arabia is a bigger enemy of the west than Iran. How do we control this threat without spreading nuclear waste across half the planet?
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:29 am
Wilso wrote:
I think the world's got a bigger problem than a few goat herders trying to take over aeroplanes. I was listening to a woman on the radio today. She's an author and either a muslim or ex-muslim, who has a permanent security contigent because she has insulted islam. Talking about Iran's attempts to get the "bomb", she was saying that the bigger problem then becomes that Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc etc will all get it as well. She also claimed an interesting point that Saudi Arabia is a bigger enemy of the west than Iran. How do we control this threat without spreading nuclear waste across half the planet?

The simple answer is; diplomacy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:46 am
we don't.... it's going to happen... just enjoy your life and when death comes knocking offer him a line and a shot for the road.....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:54 am
Quote:
And we will all go together when we go.
What a comforting fact that is to know.
Universal bereavement,
An inspiring achievement,
Yes, we will all go together when we go.

We will all go together when we go.
All suffused with an incandescent glow.
No one will have the endurance
To collect on his insurance,
Lloyd's of London will be loaded when they go.

Oh we will all fry together when we fry.
We'll be French fried potatoes by and by.
There will be no more misery
When the world is our rotisserie,
Yes, we will all fry together when we fry.

Down by the old maelstrom,
There'll be a storm before the calm.

And we will all bake together when we bake.
There'll be nobody present at the wake.
With complete participation
In that grand incineration,
Nearly three billion hunks of well-done steak.

Oh we will all char together when we char.
And let there be no moaning of the bar.
Just sing out a Te Deum
When you see that I.C.B.M.,*
And the party will be come-as-you-are.

Oh, we will all burn together when we burn.
There'll be no need to stand and wait your turn.
When it's time for the fallout
And Saint Peter calls us all out,
We'll just drop our agendas and adjourn.

You will all go directly to your respective Valhallas.
Go directly, do not pass Go, do not collect two hundred dollahs.

And we will all go together when we go.
Every Hottentot and every Eskimo.
When the air becomes uranious,
We will all go simultaneous.
Yes, we all will go together
When we all go together,
Yes we all will go together when we go.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:56 am
BRAVO :wink:
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:21 am
The four alleged Jfk airport plotters were not Arabic Muslims but men originally from the Caribbean area, one was even a a naturalized American citizen .

N.Y. Airport Target of Plot, Officials Say

Quote:
That led federal and local authorities in the New York region to launch a 16-month sting operation focused on the activities of Defreitas, a naturalized American citizen who worked for years for a small airline company based at JFK. According to the complaint, he appeared to harbor deep resentment against the United States that dated to before the 2001 attacks.

So tell me, how are we going to watch all potential terrorist when they all don't look or act alike?

Next time it might just be another all american white boy converted to Islam who is involved in a plot against the United States. Or even another Timothy McVeigh with some kind of grudge against the United States.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:40 am
gungasnake wrote:
Snopes at least signs his name to his writings; this guy doesn't.

Try scrolling down if you want to know who wrote it.
0 Replies