Dear friends!

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 11:40 am
The questions will soon come to an end. You have to understand that I can't quote whole paragraphs here. I give you as much as I can. You are almost the same bunch as last year and perhaps we'll meet again only next year. And the pattern of our cooperation now has been an exact copy of that last year. At first you are enthusiastic, then at some point you get bored (no wonder). It's 100% the same curve. Generally, when I ask these questions, I'm in a frenzy, hundreds of problems crop up simultaneously. What's wrong?

And your answers from the previous novel are certainly useful for many people. Check on the Internet for example:

„stood primed and poised", "opportunity jumped off the page at him".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 491 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:45 am
Maybe it's because these people are all volunteers and are doing what they can to help you, but you have a large number of questions that seemingly go on and on.

A thank you wouldn't hurt either, yanno. Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 06:28 am
Literarypoland announced that he is much too busy to say, "Thank you." You see, he asks so many questions and his time is very valuable.

He's also much to busy to give a context for the phrases he's anxious to clarify. His time is very, very valuable.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 04:09 am
If you don't have the time, you can always just ignore me. Though it's been fun.
0 Replies