new iraq bill..utter bullshit

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 12:56 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
revhell: What specifically is being cut. I am curious to see if you know.

You can learn very quickly by doing a Search. As for Clinton cutting benefits, he didn't start a war lasting over four years to drain the veteran's benefits and services. Nice try, but moron Bush is the one who continues his rhetoric on "support our troops" while cutting their benefits after asking them to sacrifice them on the battlefield. Big difference.

See bold above.

You say these cuts are going to hurt Veterans. I am simply asking you to be specific. You made the claim. I am curious as to the depth of your knowledge.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 01:10 pm
How can anyone be "specific" if the bill is not? Bush is cutting over 15 percent from veteran's benefits and services beginning next year. You figure out the "details."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 01:32 pm
revhell: The VA is crap and cutting crap from crap does not make you worse or better. Bush is not the first one to wrongly cut the benefits (though I believe the cuts mostly were rationalized as Korean vets dieing off). Clinton cut even more and forced people out..

This is what Vietnamnurse wrote in another thread:
DTOM:

It isn't worth a second of your time to try to REASON with the unreasonable. They have a circular way of thinking...and they bring Clinton in every time because they can't, absolutely can't, bare to face facts.

Why bring Clinton into this picture? I don't see any rational reason to do this, because we're talking about the Iraq war and the Bush "cuts" to veteran's benefits and services.
0 Replies