Handicap GF

I Stereo

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 08:42 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Well, it's kind of good that you have a reason to stay away from dating for a few months-- might be a pretty good length of time to wait, too. Just take the four months to get used to being single, and to find the good things about it that you might have forgotten about in the 2 1/2 years you were in a relationship.

You sound like a really caring and giving person, by the way! I'm envious of the next girl out there who finds you. Smile Take care of yourself.

By the way, I love your Mr Sparkle avatar! That was a hilarious episode-- what were those lines from the commercial, something like "I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see I am serious?" ...heeheehee...

"You know mister Sparkle!" LOL.

Thanks. I hope the time spent single is the good type of solotude and not the maddenning type. Here's to finding serenity.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 08:07 am
I Stereo--

Use those four months as transition time and healing time.

By the by, while you shouldn't go out and have a calculated, impulsive fling to show your former girlfriend what she's missing, you should't put the rest of your life on hold so that you don't hurt her feelings, either.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 06:08 pm
First, I'd like to say that I think you're a pretty good guy for being so suppotive to your girlfriend and I'm happy to hear that you guys broke it off in a friendly manner. You don't see that often enough.

Second, I wish you the very best in your future!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 06:10 pm
BubbaGumbo wrote:
Run for the door. You're just going to be miserable if you spend your life waiting on this amputee day and night.

What a stupid, thoughtless thing to say!!!!!
0 Replies