"eat me" takes on another meaning

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 12:40 pm
KASSEL - Prosecutors Thursday said they have filed a murder indictment against one of two gay men who met in an Internet chat room, where it allegedly was agreed that one of them would kill and devour the other.

And in a stunning new development, prosecutors in Kassel said they are broadening the investigation to include some 430 other persons believed to have been involved in the Internet gay cannibalism chat room that led to the death of a 42-year-old man in March 2001.

Prosecutors are convinced that the victim, a computer analyst from Berlin, agreed to be killed and eaten. His dismembered and partially devoured remains were found at the residence of a 41-year-old suspect.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,659 • Replies: 20
No top replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 12:46 pm
Um, let it here be stated that I have not nor will I ever agree to be murdered and eaten.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:28 pm
I will be more careful about who I tell to eat me.

A true public service, dys. Very Happy
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:32 pm
Favorite "eat me" moment.

Movie The Ref. Judy Davis to Kevin Spacey, over Christmas Eve dinner.

Kevin: (preturbed by Judy's drunken narrative of their marital problems, in front of his extended family) Why don't you just eat your dinner?

Judy: (drunk and pissed) Why don't you just eat me?

Ah, Christmas...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:36 pm
as Alfred Packer said "I'm just here to serve mankind" and then proceeded to eat every democrat in Hinsdale County Colorado.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:38 pm
Ah, The Ref. One of tha all-time great Christmas movies...
0 Replies

SkisOnFire

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:39 pm
Do they have to sign a liability waiver or something when they do stuff like this?

(I guess the media doesn't serve people in poor taste, but people who taste poor).
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 03:59 pm
Er - if someone is a willing eatee (in this, literal, sense) is it still really murder?

Often cannibalism has had a spiritual dimension for those who practice it - (though one supposes the dominant dimension here was located further south) - I wonder what the motivation of the eatee was?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 04:04 pm
So, deb, you're saying this might have been assisted suicide? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 04:19 pm
Well, yes, I guess it may have been - not that I am seriously advocating non-prosecution, as I would for an assisted suicide of a terminally ill person - but it does not quite fit the normal murder criteria, either, does it?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 04:25 pm
It will be interesting to see what proof they have that the victim/dead guy wanted to be eaten.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 04:37 pm
Speaking of "eat me" stories...

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6745540%5E13762,00.html

Quote:
Man cuts off penis, eats it
July 13, 2003

A MALAYSIAN man sliced off his own penis, then fried and ate it after taking hallucinatory pills that caused him to hear voices urging him to mutilate himself, police said today.

The 34-year-old man claimed he only realised what he had done when he saw blood oozing from his crotch, said a police spokesman in the town of Sitiawan, 300km north of Kuala Lumpur.

The man had taken hallucinatory pills before sleeping on Friday and awoke hearing voices telling him to chop off his penis and devour it, the spokesman said on customary condition of anonymity.

He was hospitalised in stable condition, the national news agency Bernama reported.

The man had recently been released from a drug rehabilitation centre, Bernama said.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 05:53 pm
Re: "eat me" takes on another meaning
dyslexia wrote:
KASSEL - Prosecutors Thursday said they have filed a murder indictment against one of two gay men who met in an Internet chat room, where it allegedly was agreed that one of them would kill and devour the other.

And in a stunning new development, prosecutors in Kassel said they are broadening the investigation to include some 430 other persons believed to have been involved in the Internet gay cannibalism chat room that led to the death of a 42-year-old man in March 2001.

Prosecutors are convinced that the victim, a computer analyst from Berlin, agreed to be killed and eaten. His dismembered and partially devoured remains were found at the residence of a 41-year-old suspect.

Terrible! :wink:
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 05:54 pm
Sofia wrote:
Favorite "eat me" moment.

Movie The Ref. Judy Davis to Kevin Spacey, over Christmas Eve dinner.

Kevin: (preturbed by Judy's drunken narrative of their marital problems, in front of his extended family) Why don't you just eat your dinner?

Judy: (drunk and pissed) Why don't you just eat me?

Ah, Christmas...

Christmas is supposed to be a "HolyDay"! Embarrassed
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 05:57 pm
If I can stop laughing, I'll post a proper response...
0 Replies

nextone

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 05:59 pm
Bring Your Own Bottle OK

but

Bring Your Own Body Shocked
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 06:14 pm
One day a cannibal visited the neighboring island of cannibals. There, people cost $2 but politicians cost $25.
The visiting cannibal asked, "How come politicians cost so much?"
The chief answered, "Do you know how hard it is to clean one of those?"
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 06:18 pm
cavfancier wrote:
One day a cannibal visited the neighboring island of cannibals. There, people cost $2 but politicians cost $25.
The visiting cannibal asked, "How come politicians cost so much?"
The chief answered, "Do you know how hard it is to clean one of those?"

Question
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 06:21 pm
Dirty bastihds, dem politicians!
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 06:24 pm
bigdice67 wrote:
Dirty bastihds, dem politicians!